Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Mocking the retarded - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:07 am   Reply with quote         

Hi.
The other day, I came over this site. I saw a picture of my son, entitled "Tard" and "Baby Deif". I think it's sad that some people don't understand how hurtful and yet surprising this can be. Zach (my son) grew up as a kid with downs syndrome, and it has been a lot of work, trying to be a caring mother to him.
With this, I hope I get you to understand that mocking retarded kids is bad.

Zach Ericson

Showcase

Post Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:46 am   Reply with quote         

Hmm, Im offended by your "Mocking the Retarded" title. Someone as sensitive as you to this subject should surely know that that sort of language can be damaging to ones cause...most here are mentally handicapped and could take offense.

Anyway, Zach does sorta look like leif.
Thanks for opening our eyes though.

yello_piggy

Post Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:51 am   Reply with quote         

you are right jolietta, the joke-level of a few people here is really deepest. handicapped people, gays, homeless ... easy victims!

Showcase

Post Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:01 am   Reply with quote         

Dont forget yellow pigs!
Did you know that Hax is a decendant of a yellow pig...that and a FA...err...homosexual.

I really agree. well said. I sometimes am offended by what I read too. And then...THEN...THEN I remember its the internet, these people are just having some harmless fun...They arent really like this in real life and its mostly just to poke fun at their "Chat" friends...most of all, They arent good enough to pick on anyone BUT the easy targets...specially that Kencd7...he's so mastubatory it sickens me. Right? you know what Im sayin.

some have said it before, we need a second chat room. one for the nice people and one for the bastards of the internet this place seems to collect.

Wink Twisted Evil Wink
please. forgive me for I have sinned...errr...laughed, I have laughed at these childish antics and hurtful things. Is there a PSC confessional anywhere or do I do that in chat? Smile

Post Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:05 am   Reply with quote         

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT
HAHAHAAA
funny stuff.
when these sorts of questions come up, there are always nasty answers Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
anywayyyy, how do you think about the name Jolieta?
pretty good fantasy, aye?

Showcase

Post Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:08 am   Reply with quote         

come HK, you dont think EVERYONE (cept yellowpiggy) knew it was yet just another sick and twisted joke on the down syndrome kids? Im disgusted.

This is why your "New Topic" button should be taken away. Smile

Post Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:29 am   Reply with quote         

you all bought it

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Mocking the retarded - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.