Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Inventions - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

cherylm329

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Funny inventions, mop flops, flashbag, pantalaine?, haha

http://www.wackyinventions.com/index-0.html

Since were all photoshopper's anyone ever make their own invention in PS?

Let's see...

cherylm329

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Something just isn't right about this

http://www.wackyinventions.com/121.html

TofuTheGreat

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:01 pm   Reply with quote         

One of the best inventions to come from a PSC contest:
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/82197/votes.html

dewdew

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:51 pm   Reply with quote         

cherylm329 wrote:

Laughing ..i think it's great.. Laughing ..i was like that with the child leash....you see some adult, and they have a tether attached to a child....like a dog on a leash.....but for the kids. I once thought...Man that is cruel...THEN I HAD KIDS....and i don't own one....but they are times i wish i did. Cool

here is an invention(sorta)..more like a (use what ya have). Laughing ...but you place the log....(woodstove size).....and use the car screw jack to press it onto the split spike. Smile See what happens when you are in the shop bored. Warning patent by Smith and Wesson Cool

annajon

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:53 pm   Reply with quote         

cherylm329 wrote:

I used a little harnas and a rope, when I was walking my children when they were little. Try controling two todlers that each want to go their own way. And me being 6 foot tall, that was not much fun at all. So, one child in the kangoroo bag, in front of me, and the other safe on a rope. Freed at least one hand for the shopping bags.

cherylm329

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:08 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
cherylm329 wrote:

I used a little harnas and a rope, when I was walking my children when they were little. Try controling two todlers that each want to go their own way. And me being 6 foot tall, that was not much fun at all. So, one child in the kangoroo bag, in front of me, and the other safe on a rope. Freed at least one hand for the shopping bags.

I know what ya mean, I know how toddlers can be. I really only had to raise my voice to my daughter and she would stop in her tracks, I just thought it was funny really Very Happy

cherylm329

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:11 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
cherylm329 wrote:

Laughing ..i think it's great.. Laughing ..i was like that with the child leash....you see some adult, and they have a tether attached to a child....like a dog on a leash.....but for the kids. I once thought...Man that is cruel...THEN I HAD KIDS....and i don't own one....but they are times i wish i did. Cool

here is an invention(sorta)..more like a (use what ya have). Laughing ...but you place the log....(woodstove size).....and use the car screw jack to press it onto the split spike. Smile See what happens when you are in the shop bored. Warning patent by Smith and Wesson Cool

Like I told Annajon, it just looked so funny and I would yell and my daughter would stop, except when puppies or ice cream were near by, haha.

Very cool little invention, I am sure that would save hours of back breaking wood chopping.

dewdew

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:16 pm   Reply with quote         

My daddy had a leash for us....of coarse he used it for a belt....i was always amazed at the speed he could whip that belt off. Shocked Surprised ...poor man...i putta lot of miles on his swinging muscles.... Confused i was trying to wear them out Cool

cherylm329

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:22 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
My daddy had a leash for us....of coarse he used it for a belt....i was always amazed at the speed he could whip that belt off. Shocked Surprised ...poor man...i putta lot of miles on his swinging muscles.... Confused i was trying to wear them out Cool

Haha, I know the feeling, but it was my Mother, she was a Ma and Dad and acted accordingly for each part, haha. Did you ever get hit by the buckle, the worse feeling I tell ya.

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:26 pm   Reply with quote         

I have given up "inventing" things for a while... One of my best inventions was a type of drum pedal that would be really useful, and I had never heard or seen one or anything like it. One day I found out you could look up patents through Google, and in under ten minutes I found a patent some guy had placed in the f-ing 70's that was almost an exact copy of what I had imagined and sketched out. Dumbass never marketed the thing, obviously...

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:28 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
cherylm329 wrote:

I'll have to dig around and show you the pic I have of me pregnant with my third, wearing my second kid on my front in a carrier, and my first kid on my back.... That was a sight to see shopping around Walmart!

I'll take the leash any day....

http://www.track4va.com
dewdew

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:32 pm   Reply with quote         

did i ever....after age 12 that's the way he swung it....i remember BUCK'N up once when i was 16.. Surprised ..i was 36 when he died....and never even thought about BUCK'N again......that ol'man could hit....LIKE a JOHN WAYNE movie. blackeye Very Happy

You women and you baby carrying method's.... Bow ....that is why god gave ya'll the kids Wink .......Men would just drag them by the arm....and who want's scrapped knees all your childhood. Laughing

Paul Von Stetina

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:51 pm   Reply with quote         

I had great hopes for this, but then the Internet happened and virtually "wiped it out" Confused

cherylm329

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:03 pm   Reply with quote         

deliandave wrote:
annajon wrote:
cherylm329 wrote:

I'll have to dig around and show you the pic I have of me pregnant with my third, wearing my second kid on my front in a carrier, and my first kid on my back.... That was a sight to see shopping around Walmart!

I'll take the leash any day....

That is too funny and I have seen this before, haha

cherylm329

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:07 pm   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
I have given up "inventing" things for a while... One of my best inventions was a type of drum pedal that would be really useful, and I had never heard or seen one or anything like it. One day I found out you could look up patents through Google, and in under ten minutes I found a patent some guy had placed in the f-ing 70's that was almost an exact copy of what I had imagined and sketched out. Dumbass never marketed the thing, obviously...

Been there, sucks too! I wanted to invent contact sunglasses with those transition lenses. I found a patent for it, but nothing is happening with them.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Inventions - Reply to topic