Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - vote days - Reply to topic

jefflang007

Post Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:47 am   Reply with quote         

Just want to take a moment to explain my votes.

I have been really busy lately with little time to submit entries. I love looking at the others in the comp and voting when worthy but, because of my limited time I do not have the hours to look at all the entries (which, I feel is only fair) with a caring eye or to be able to write a comment which actually means something.

I do not want to flick through in a hurry and vote just because an entry is a familiar submitter or has a high number of votes. Nor do I want to miss some of the unique subtleties of the lesser voted or later posted entries.

As a result I have decided to vote only for the comps that I put an entry in my self, or where I have the time to dedicate to honest judgement.

So folks please do not look at your votees list and think to yourself, “Screw Jeff this entry is great why did he not vote”.

Cheers,

Jeff

blue_lurker

Post Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:25 am   Reply with quote         

Aw come on Jeff...you can do better than that...rabbid kangaroos have invaded your home and are holding you for ransom...or...a dingo stoll your PC...or...I have been really busy lately with little time to submit entries...oh...you did.

Cool with me then mate...sit back chill and enjoy Jeff...but remember one thing Jeff...
Vote Bluelurker.

See ya out there mate.

sage

Post Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:56 am   Reply with quote         

Confused

It's no use.

I get hints of words here and there, but in general, I just can't understand you guys with that accent. Lurker, I've told you that numerous times already. I give up. Razz

Oh, and Jeff, sorry about calling you all those nasty names and all...I didn't know. We're cool, right? Wink

Post Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:33 am   Reply with quote         

I'm in the same boat, Jeff. of course, I could trade; I'll give votes to whoever does my homework! Wink

Post Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Does anyone know if google translates Canadian to english...always wondered what Sage types you know...will have to learn Canadaneese...

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:37 pm   Reply with quote         

lol Blue, whats that all aboot Very Happy

sage

Post Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:40 pm   Reply with quote         

HA! That doesn't work....even we make fun of that accent!

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:41 pm   Reply with quote         

you want funny accents, we got a whole barrel full of them over here in blighty Very Happy

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - vote days - Reply to topic