Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Colorize - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

ReyRey

Post Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey Mikey,
I don't want you to think that I was picking on your image. Sad It just happened to be the last one that I saw.Confused I just used it as an example. I hope no offense was taken. Most of the images suffered from the same things, although all were good starts and all had good qualities. Please take this thread as constructive criticism. (there is no way that I just spelled that right Laughing ) and have fun with it. We should all critique our own work to. Take a look at the comparison and tell us what you think your image needs. You will get honest feedback if you start the critique. Most people are afraid to hurt feelings, but if you start it on yourself then most people will feel more comfortable to add to it. It helps.
When I am at work I always ask a number of people what they think about my images. Usually I know which part of the image I am not sure about so I ask specific questions. Even though I had specific questions they still feel free to add more opinions.Smile If I get the same comment from more than one person, there must be something to it. Ya know what I mean? Wink I will try and do a version of your image if I get time. I have not even had time to enter any contests lately. Thank you and everyone else for participating.

mikey

Post Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Thanks Rey" I appreciate the critique" We know that is the way people improve on their art skills Very Happy I did another version" hopefully it will come together after a few more attempts" Laughing

mikey

Post Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:18 pm   Reply with quote         

[img][/img]

ReyRey

Post Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:39 pm   Reply with quote         

I did not do a perfect job but I tweaked your image a bit to give it more shape and color.

mikey

Post Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Proper enhancing Rey Very Happy its looking good! Cool

mikey

Post Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
Rey I combined both together" then added some bling ~ Cool

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Colorize - Reply to topic