Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Sorry Scion! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Claf the Un-Believer Non-Consulter !?!?!
NO!!! NOW IT'S TOO MUCH!!!
And CUBNC sounds weird! Isn't it?

tabby275

Post Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Claf, I have to give you credit, it takes much more faith to believe in nothing than it takes to believe in something. Thankfully for you, God does not believe in athiest's Wink
If we all took the time to read the NUMBER 1 SELLING BOOK IN THE WORLD, the bible, then you would have all your answers for you see, the bible proves itself by the predictions in it that have come true and are happening as we speak. Go for it, don't be afraid, read it for yourself and see! Very Happy

Post Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:25 pm   Reply with quote         

I have to (seriously) step in here - my experience of God (Primary Facilitating Mechanism of the Universe) is from a solid relationship of openess to ALL and EVERY option. It has been my personal experience that The Most Creative Force In The Universe did not stop at writing ONE book. For some the Bible is one of "His" better works, but I have found countless ways in which God has shown me Her wisdom and absolute caring of what goes on in my life. Books are one way, but if you spend (for example) some time looking at the brilliance of PHotoshop itself, or the inside of a common watermelon, or the curve of a well thrown baseball you'll see the depth of Creative Wisdom we experience everyday.

I have met many many people from all walks of Human Experience, and those that have been open, truly open, to Life have always found that SOMEONE/SOMETHING is just behind the scenes, very close by.

God is a verb, a noun, and all between. And He doesn't NEED a sales pitch from me or anybody else - but this dialogue is good! And just the fact that we are all (in this thread at least) asking QUESTIONS and LOOKING FOR ANSWERS indicates that ALL IS ON COURSE. It is not like God went for a lunch break during Creation and the Devil stepped in and stuck a bunch of questions in our heads, and God didn't notice when he got back (probably with a nice Canadian salmon! Wink )

Our ability to QUESTION why how what we are doing is Divine in itself! Hally - loo yah! God can take the HARD QUESTIONS - it is us humans that seem to have problems with the HARD ANSWERS when they don't line up with our personal desires and dogma.

Okay - I gotta go stand on my head for a while and sing KUM-BY-YA in a Swedish accent - I have found that this makes Her laugh His head off! Very Happy

ScionShade

Post Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:56 pm   Reply with quote         

gETIING REINMAN TO TALK MORE THAN THREE SENTENCES?...
perfect Christmas gift, THANKS CLAF!! Very Happy
I have not and will not try to put down what any of you guys believe.
I will be sensitive to your positions.
I ain't no salesman. Smile
That don't mean I don't like the debate. Razz

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Yea, but you started this Scion...and you seem to be getting quite the giggle from it. But from all I've read, me like others, have no idea what your original comment meant or why you made it. Not that freedom of speech isn't allowed here...lol!!!

Yer hedging???

Post Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:34 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
I gotta go stand on my head for a while and sing KUM-BY-YA in a Swedish accent - I have found that this makes Her laugh His head off! Very Happy

I found that anything you do with a Swedish accent makes anybody laugh! Very Happy

I always laugh when Saku scores Laughing

(This is funny because Saku Koivu is Swedish and plays hockey for the Montreal Canadiens. He is the captain of said team, and, did I mention, he is Swedish. If you are not laughing, it's either because you don't understand the importance of hockey, or don't like the Swedes. Razz )

blue_lurker

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:03 am   Reply with quote         

Hey like all types of vegies...not just swedes...I like potatoes, carrots, cabage...all of them mate...geez and I dont think there are funny.

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:49 am   Reply with quote         

sage wrote:
(This is funny because Saku Koivu is Swedish and plays hockey for the Montreal Canadiens. He is the captain of said team, and, did I mention, he is Swedish. If you are not laughing, it's either because you don't understand the importance of hockey, or don't like the Swedes. Razz )

Except that he's Finnish.

ReinMan

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:11 am   Reply with quote         

Whaddaya mean he's FINISHED!?

He's at his PRIME!!!

What the hell would a potentially rabid rodent know about the MOST IMPORTANT GAME IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!?! ?! ?! (Well, in CANADA anyway!)

Bloody WheelSpinner! Raising Brow

Eepi

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:51 am   Reply with quote         

SAKU KOIVU swedish??? Evil or Very Mad
He comes from FINLAND.
If you want to talk about swedis hockey
Olympics 2002 Belarus-Sweden 4-3 Laughing

ScionShade

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:02 am   Reply with quote         

You know when yer a kid, and you have a lemonade stand?
Mine had regular customers.
The freakin' Broad St. Bullies. Truth.
Another reason why "The Life of Scion" is a must see,
Rent it on DVD today, Garth's got nothing on me, NOTHING! Smile

sage

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:12 am   Reply with quote         

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

yes, he's finnish. sorry about that. usually I practice what i'm about to write in front of a mirror before I type, but when I wrote that, I was no where near one, and got carried away. It's just that sometimes, I want things to be so, but aren't, and I make stuff up. This is very embarrassing for me, 'cause I never make mistakes. Never.

Sorry Scion!

ScionShade

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:23 am   Reply with quote         

HAHAH!
All I know is I'm gonna start being a little more careful what i say.
These guys are actually checking stuff against the facts!
You guys are just killing the whole BS thing, you know that? Laughing

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:41 am   Reply with quote         

Yeah tabby... but for you, what's the meaning of faith?
And I'm really comfortable with the idea that God doesn't believe in me!
By curiosity, I looked at a bible... somewhere... I read few pages, and for me it has no meaning.
When I was young, we had a jumbo super luxurious "embossed-golden-cover" of the bible, with full packed of very well done paintings or illustrations inside, all in colors, and I looked at it a lot.
I'm a very visual person, so I only looked at the images. I thought "what the fuckin' hell those people are doing"! I preferred a lot my comic books.
You know, I'm not attracted to try to find an ANSWER about the UNKNOWN, about what we'll probably never really be able to understand.

Hey! Scion... about your Christmas gift... now you can call me SANTA CLAF!

Sage... Sure! What the hell... Koivu is from Finland! Yeah, he's blond, but there's blond people in Finland too!!!

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:41 am   Reply with quote         

But... what is the whole BS thing? In French, it can means "Bon Sang"... something sounds like "Good Blood"... mmm... weird translation!!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Sorry Scion! - Reply to topic