Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Satan in a Washcloth! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Michel

Post Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:15 pm   Reply with quote         

The print actually has some resemblance with the Pope. Shocked

seamusoisin

Post Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:43 pm   Reply with quote         

Skank wash cloth! She just won't go away!

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend

Post Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:36 pm   Reply with quote         

HAHAHA! That is awesome

Post Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:50 pm   Reply with quote         

FootFungas wrote:
so do we like bathe with it?

Laughing

Ill sign it

In the image it looks like hes trying to balance satan out with the pope and Jesus.

A.Do you think the Popinator ever used the Shroud of Turin for a towel?
B. I think it's Jesus. Cleanliness is next to Godliness.
If it really were the Devil, He'd be giving the finger, dontcha think?
We'll have to ask the panel of experts.

Queen La Tiff

Post Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:50 pm   Reply with quote         

No bathing with it. I'm open-minded and all, but dang. It's gonna get mildewed in the mail, and if it is Satan we'd be in even bigger trouble than we're already in.

Should I be concerned that I am more excited about this stupid washcloth than I am about Christmas? Answers on a post card.

Queen La Tiff

Post Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Okay, dammit, WHERE IS IT??? Time came out with THREE people of the year today, and NONE OF THEM WERE SATAN--no wait, Bono's on there.

Anyhow, now that I can't do the Time's Square thing, I'll have to take Satan either skating in Central Park or to the Statue of Liberty--Central's Park's free, so we'll do that.

WHERE IS IT???

Just curious...I don't really have anything else in life to focus on. Sad

ScionShade

Post Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Frustratingly, it still aint arrived.
This is most upsetting. I can't talk about it right now.....sniffle

Post Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:54 pm   Reply with quote         

I already got my little gift package ready to send with the washcloth to the next person. Maybe we should start working on a list lf who its going to be sent to and in what order. I think if we did that, there would be less chance of this thing falling apart.

Post Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing
like it's not gonna fall apart Laughing
Doomed, DOOMED I SAY! HAHAHAHA!

Queen La Tiff

Post Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:08 am   Reply with quote         

Quit dooming things, Scion. We're already doomed enough as it is--check the [insert holiday here] thread!

Although I do agree with figuring out where it goes. Mason gets it first, right? Then someone drives up to freak out parents? Am I remembering right? It's been so long. Then to me, since I'm awesome and I want whatever mason has already prepared--unless it's perishable, that is.

New plan: tell me how this sounds. Back in the day, my boy Zak and I used to do "urban pranks," which usually ended up being less funny in the execution, but whatever. The most recent one we did was a couple of years ago, when we went one block away from Carnegie Hall and asked people, "Excuse me, can you tell me how to get to Carnegie Hall?"

Again, it was funnier in the planning. Anyhow, I have this hilarious idea to take the thing and see how many tourists I can convince to pose with it. "Excuse me sir, do you speak English? Would you like to be part of PSC's scientific photographic social experiment?" (Sounds official, eh? Eh?) And then they hold up the washcloth and I snap a pic...making inane chatter all the time: "So, is this your first trip to New York?" "What do you like the most?" "Don't forget to have a knish while you're here, they're delicious!"

And so forth.

Then I go all over town repeating this in front of as many landmarks as possible--I'm thinking the high point will be at the United Nations, where I hope to get some dignitaries involved. If that doesn't work, I'll go for a consolation high-point of somehow getting Satan into the Radio City Rockettes dancing line.

Oh yeah, and one other thing...I was thinking that people should send two of whatever small gift, and then the next person takes one out and replaces it with two of whatever small gift, and so on. That way, when it gets back to Scion at the end, he will have all these bonus gifts from all over the world, which he deserves for putting together this wonderful project. So I guess keep the gifts small, people! Postage will get to be high towards the end...but that's literally the price we pay to be part of such a great thing.

Ohboyohboyohboyohboy...I do just love the frivolous things in life the very most!

Post Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:21 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing At all of the above. but the 2 gift thing would be crazy, no offense, by the time it was done, it would probably have to be in a 2x2 box lol unless everyone sent postcards. Plus, Scion would get to keep the autographed rag itself, which is waaaaay better than my gift. well, probably not, but still... Laughing

Post Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:25 am   Reply with quote         

you're right mason...but the post-card idea is pretty good! What if everyone added a post-card as well as a gift? If we dated it and wrote a little note, it would serve as a record of Satan's travels. What do you think?

Post Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:19 pm   Reply with quote         

lol yeah, thats a part of my gift-package, some postcards from Texas.

Post Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:18 pm   Reply with quote         

The cloth arrived yesterday- i just opened it--
it's green with bleach stainns-- I can't see no devil in it, maybe he's asleep.
The guy left instructions to wet the dang thing if you wanna see him.
he DID autograph the tag at least.

Post Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:46 pm   Reply with quote         

lol he autographed it? I think he knows what we're up to! Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Satan in a Washcloth! - Reply to topic