Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - WTH ? ? ? (Why This Happenin'?) STOP BEING YOU! (etc.) - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

ReinMan

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:04 am   Reply with quote         

I am SO PISSED OFF right now!

I just spent, like, ah HOUR at LEAST reading some stupid thread about a BJ Tower Entry and it's demise to the MODS. On the first page I thought "Oh, I have SUCH a witty picture to post at the end of this that is ABSOLUTELY PERITINANT to the discussion at hand". And I kept reading and I found the arguments in this particular thread boring and trite and immature and somewhat funny, as per usual. I HUNKERED DOWN and read the WHOLE FRICKIN' THING - FOUR FRICKIN PAGES! - and then I went to post my Very Funny Image and DAMMIT the thread WAS LOCKED UP BY SOME DAMNABLE SPASTIC NASTY BRIT-MOD who's name shall go unmentioned, but it does rhyme with DODGE.

What the HELL is happening around here? THREADS DISAPPEAR without explanation. Threads GET LOCKED UP LIKE PETULANT CHILDREN WHO REFUSE TO TOW THE FAMILY LINE (but enough about my youth!). 3 year+ choppers QUIT THE SITE BECAUSE THEY ARE UNHAPPY THAT THEY DIDN'T WIN A CONTEST. Dogs and cats LIVING IN SIN!

JEEZ LOUIS I'm RILED to the KUPPERJABBERS, I'll tell you!

I'm sick and TIRED of all the sick and tired people around here. I've been "with" this site for over 10+ years (if you count my life in dog years, and apparently that is just what my fiance does do) and I have NEVER seen such WHINING and BEEYOTCHING and JAMMING OF THE SEX-PROP! I am SHOCKED AND UN-AMAZED by how stunningly petty ABSOFRICKINLUTELY EVERYONE is around here!!!!

I mean, to put this thread particular thread BACK ON TRACK (BECAUSE AS USUAL SOMEONE HAS TWISTED IT's ORIGINAL INTENTIONS TO THEIR OWN AGENDA, you BASTARD(s)!) Here is a question to the MANAGEMENT: why the HECK would you put a source image that in any way resembles a human REPRODUCTIVE ORGAN? HUH? WHY WOULD YA? It is only BASIC HUMAN NATURE (and if anything we are a very BASE lot around here) that SOMEONE (probably a Dutchy) would do something SEXUAL with it. Rolling Eyes

If you don't want SEXUAL content here then stop posting source images that have radio towers, church steeples, water towers, telephone poles, trains going into tunnels, fingers pointing skyward, Howitzer cannons, Furby dolls, lollipops, popsicles, tubular-styled meat (as in frankfurters or chimmychangas), giraffe necks, and anything manufactured by Fredricks of Hollywood. I mean, come ON people, IT IS JUST COMMON SENSE!

But common SENSE seems to have taken the last train to Clarksville around here. You are ALL, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, behaving like F*&Y@(_N#()in HUMANS!

STOP IT I SAY! STOP IT NOW!!!!

Do you think that the Ryticulans at the Center of the Galaxy are MISSING ANY OF THIS? ? Do you think that GOD, in Her heaven, has gone off to darn Buddha's socks and just happened to miss JUST HOW BADLY YOU ARE ALL BEHAVING?!? !? DO YOU THINK, in any way possible, THAT YOU ARE GETTING AWAY WITH THIS CRASS and DEPRESSING BEHAVIOR? ? ?

I think NOT.

*cough*
*cough cough*

Well, I guess I could go on and on and on about my bitterness and upset with you MEDDLING KIDS! But, as usual, I'll keep it concise and to the point.

STOP BEING YOU.

No one is enjoying it. And probably you'll get a lump of coal in your Versace Designer Knee-length stocking for XMAS!!!!

Try being GOOD like me.

It feels good.

To be me.

Ah.

*sigh*

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

sage

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:14 am   Reply with quote         

heehee! you said "kupperjabbers!"

ScionShade

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:15 am   Reply with quote         

Ok, let me get this straight...
you are very distressed because your Blurker interview thread was never made sticky?

RexMoss

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:16 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:
...LOCKED UP BY SOME DAMNABLE SPASTIC NASTY BRIT-MOD who's name shall go unmentioned, but it does rhyme with DODGE.

...wait a min! that sounds just like Splodge?

Thats the only name I could think of... Confused

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:18 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Ok, let me get this straight...
you are very distressed because your Blurker interview thread was never made sticky?

Ha! nevermind that! Blurker never even posted mine! After all that work...man those aussies. Mad

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:24 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Thanks ReinMan! Wink Feel better now?

Hey sage! Happy to see you're still alive! Very Happy

sage

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:29 am   Reply with quote         

salut Claude! Have you seen your artwork on the shelves?

bneises

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:31 am   Reply with quote         

Well said ReinMan! mabye a little too long, but you got your point across.

Very Happy I have to say, I don't like this whole locking of threads either, unless it becomes like a Chopper/Arcaico battle to the death thread. Laughing I think everyone needs somewhere to vent. Locking the treads doesn't seem to be helping any. (or maybe it is keeping the bitching/complaining down a bit. Who knows?)

Wait, I have an idea. Lets all just sit back and wait for another "I'M QUITTING!" thread to pop up then we'll all try and say something constructive and watch the people leave all pissed off about a friggin game!

Or we can all do what Tofu's avitar says... STFU and CHOP!!!

I'm not mad, just disappointed. peace homies!

-Brandan

PS. I'm sorry everyone, I had wanted to say that since Jess left.

ReinMan

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:34 am   Reply with quote         

I BELIEVE I DO UNDERSTAND THE S.T.F.U.A.C. CONCEPT!

(heard the song? the song says it all! who wrote the song? ME, THAT'S WHO THE FRICK WROTE THE FRICKIN SONG!!!!!)

BUT YOU PEOPLE REALLY REALLY GOTTA GET A DEEP AND MEANINGFUL non-PARIS HILTON related LIFE!

Oh, I COULD go on and on about this, as my dillywickle is TOTALLY in a snidyhut at the moment.

But I shall spare you.

And...

.... my MEDS are kicking in.

WATCH OUT FOR THAT MONKEY!!!!!!!! Shocked

ScionShade

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:36 am   Reply with quote         

LOCK IT!

ReinMan

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:37 am   Reply with quote         

IGNORE THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!~!!!!!!

*ah... little coloured candies. I LOVE little coloured candies. would any of you fine peeplz want my little coloured candies? **

(spronk!)

-----------------------------end of transmission---------------------

Scooter

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:38 am   Reply with quote         

I wantz wat eez aving!! Very Happy

bneises

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:39 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
I BELIEVE I DO UNDERSTAND THE S.T.F.U.A.C. CONCEPT!

(heard the song? the song says it all! who wrote the song? ME, THAT'S WHO THE FRICK WROTE THE FRICKIN SONG!!!!!)

HHAAH I just heard that song on another thread! Awesome btw.

Oh no, I was mearly agreeing with you. The STFUAC was for the ones that threw a hissy fit and left.

sage

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:42 am   Reply with quote         

WTF? what time you guys got?

bneises

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:43 am   Reply with quote         

sage wrote:
WTF? what time you guys got?

12:30

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - WTH ? ? ? (Why This Happenin'?) STOP BEING YOU! (etc.) - Reply to topic