Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Is there a story behind Ronni and the portfolio of ... - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

HandToolUK

Post Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:16 am   Reply with quote         

Death of a Clown wrote:
Is there a story behind Ronni and the portfolio of ......deleted images.
Just curious.
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12941

Death of a Clown wrote:
I found another blank portfolio. Goes by the name of Chopper - Interesting story here?
I don't think his entries are all so old that they just don't show up.
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3907

The fact is, like a lot of forums out there with many active and creative members with strong views and feelings, you'll find a few cases where personality clashes, differences or similar caused some to quit.

The basic story with Ronni has been described already. As for Chopper, I seem to recall he was concerned with some of the moderating of picture content that was taking place (had a pic of his pulled that was not necessarily in violation of rules, but obviously a mod or mods felt it did) and he left for a while as a result of that.

But yes, he has been (is?) back since then. And yes, you *will* find other such odd cases of disappearance or sudden departure of members. It happens sometimes.

Meanwhile, life at PSC goes on... Wink

(Which reminds me - I've been surprised to see recently that hardly any names on the regular list of monthly entries these days were here some 1-2 years ago! A lot of regular members seem to have become much less frequent voters/posters. (myself included Shocked lol) A reflection of how times change and lives move on...

Just make sure you "newer" people taking up the weighty - yet enjoyable - responsibility of keeping PSC alive uphold our great "traditions" - Scavenger Hunts, Talk Like a Pirate Day, Head-to-Head Tournaments, etc! Smile )

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Is there a story behind Ronni and the portfolio of ... - Reply to topic