Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Please Help Me! - Reply to topic

Post Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:40 pm   Reply with quote         

Hello people Im new here and am going to learn how to do all these cool things I see here on the site. I just purchased photoshop 7 and will begin playing with pictures....ok so here's the help I ask of all you talented psc players out there my nephew is driving me crazy to get him a t-shirt of the following picture and I've searched hi and low for this shirt on ebay and t-shirt web sites to no avail...but I did find a picture...not the best quality..so here's my request can anyone here make the picture clean and bigger so I can print it out for my nephew so he can paste it on his door? I would really appreciate it..thanks
SUSIE_Q

HandToolUK

Post Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:49 pm   Reply with quote         

That original image really is very bad quality.
It would be tough enough to clean it up enough for screen display - making it good enough for print quality (and at a worthwhile size) would be darned near impossible!

Can you not get hold of a t-shirt from this website, for example?

Then if you wanted the image reprinted, you could at least scan the t-shirt and have a better quality source to work from.

(Oh and btw - Welcome to PSC! Smile Make yourself at home, have a browse round the past contests and through the forum - and try not to get put off by all the nutters around here! Wink )

Post Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey thanks for responding hun....I actually called that web site and they no longer have that shirt anymore...LOL thanks anyhow sweetie...I mean it doesn't have tobe crisp just nice enough to look at

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:03 pm   Reply with quote         

You can always do it the old fashioned way and hand draw it. If you can print it out large enough, outline it like a coloring book. You and your nephew can work on filling it in together. Then sign it and frame it!

Welcome to PSC, you'll learn a lot here!

HandToolUK

Post Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Ok - how about this site then?

Or here (it says "sold out" - does that mean permanently?) Confused Or here

Or.. go with Eve's suggestion and go back to the drawing board (literally!) Blow it up and trace it boldly with permanent marker or something - then scan and colour it perhaps?

Otherwise... I dunno Confused I bow to the suggestions of the collective genius of my fellow PSCers Razz

Post Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Ok guys i'll try it...so just print it the way it is and then blow it up? is that what you are saying to do?

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:29 pm   Reply with quote         

I happen to know where there's some chalk for your drawing... Very Happy

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Please Help Me! - Reply to topic