Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - what is in my spam box - Reply to topic

Post Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:51 am   Reply with quote         

i thought i would just post what usually gets caught in my spam filter... i circled the ones that I must get 20 x a day. What is so funny is they have no clue i am female and i'ts just amusing. I am sure you guys get the same amount of spam our mail probably looks identical.
and i am a bit bored tonight.. i could be chopping or doing something important or creative or watching football or cleaning the baseboards... lol but heck why not post it. Laughing
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa268/deamhunter/spam.gif

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:29 am   Reply with quote         

hah funny i get adds directed towards females Laughing

Post Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:37 am   Reply with quote         

well speaking of spam
here is a site that allows you to rate music, hear unreleased music and you rack up points and get prizes... i have gotton cd's from them

http://www.promosquad.com

splodge

Post Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:23 am   Reply with quote         

you are obviously doing something very wrong, i get 3 or 4 spam a month in my main accoumt (friends and family only)
i have 5 other accounts for downloads and they only get 4 or 5 a week if it's a site i know i'm going to get spammed from i'll open a new account get my download and delete the account

Hallcross Toots

Post Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:00 am   Reply with quote         

spolodge... i would be willing to share my spam with you now that i know how deprived you are of all this wonderful correspondence.. and if it's not somebody wanting me to fill out something for mortgage refinance, buying online male enhancement pills, then it's those nigerians thinking i will fall for their phishing. so i will send you some splodge.... i like to share. Very Happy

annajon

Post Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:05 am   Reply with quote         

Well well, my pitbull has taken a new Identity - a pink cat, or is it the Pink Panther?

I found out where my spam comes from, but I can't get on the website that causes it, ftp problems at the moment. But as soon as I close down that email address on my website, I will not have a probem anymore either.

st1n3r

Post Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:24 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
hah funny i get adds directed towards females Laughing

hahaha

SWINGING BLADES LIKE A HELICOPTER

splodge

Post Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:19 pm   Reply with quote         

if it smells like fish i'm not intrested

Hallcross Toots

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - what is in my spam box - Reply to topic