Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Where/when do you PS from? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Do you photoshop at home (free time), at work, at school? I notice some people are on here all through the day and night. How do you do it?

I personally photoshop at my highschool on weekday mornings (which kind of sucks because we have a filter and it won't let me on google images). I photoshop at home on the weekends.

mikey

Post Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:05 pm   Reply with quote         

I photoshop at home 24/7 Razz Shocked Laughing Rolling Eyes Cool

Netwel

Post Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:41 pm   Reply with quote         

what mikey said!

Post Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:56 pm   Reply with quote         

I do it after school at my house. I also do a lot on the weekends. And I chop 24/7 during the Summer

Post Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:28 pm   Reply with quote         

I photoshop after i get done with school at home

Post Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:08 am   Reply with quote         

I photoshop between classes throughout the day.

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:05 am   Reply with quote         

I photoshop when most are in bed in the morning Very Happy one day, I shall sleep....unfortunately, that will be in about 12 years probably

wendysmurfie

Post Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:37 am   Reply with quote         

I do homeshopping... (chopping that is! Confused its not that i spend my entire day on buying useless things over the internet or something!!)

I can still do this all day.. from morning till night, but i have to get back to work sometime. I dont know when i can get back to work... so untill then i chop away Very Happy
maybe i can find a job,.. and become a chopper for a living! that would be cool!

blue_lurker

Post Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:02 am   Reply with quote         

I do it in the play room..well when I say playroom...its really just a closet...a big closet...well when I say big...I mean it's really small...but I do it in there...with rubber gloves on...the latex ones...white...and have the lights off...naked...well when I say naked I mean...well you know I keep my white socks on...well one white sock...ok its pink but thats where I do it... Shocked
Oh I photoshop at work during tea breaks and meal breaks and work on my lap top. Wink

TheShaman

Post Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:04 am   Reply with quote         

I PS at work Laughing they pay me to play here!
Seriously, when I have no work, i've been encouraged to hone my skills in photoshop, I showed the boss the site, he said... "COOL! That will keep ya busy. Just dont be doing it when theres work to do"

Post Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:33 am   Reply with quote         

I chop at home. I work at a school and so once we venture onto the net, most everything is blocked. (God knows how to students can possibly do much research). I'm envious of everyone who has time to chop while working. (They actually expect me to WORK!!!)

blue_lurker

Post Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:59 am   Reply with quote         

Hey they expect me to work as well Cammy but I just dont...they say I have an attitude problem as well...I dont agree with them...what the f**k would they know... Wink

wendysmurfie

Post Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:32 pm   Reply with quote         

lol Blue_lurker. But its best to keep on a pink and a white sock. That really gets things going. And try a dimmer on the lights, it helps!

TofuTheGreat

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:41 pm   Reply with quote         

I chop both at work and at home. I work as a programmer. Often I'll have batch processes that take quite some time to run. While they're running I'll chop. Or if my brain doesn't wanna work on COBOL I'll chop to "wake up".

At home my wife watches TV shows I can't stand so I'll chop on my laptop while she's watching her shows. That way I'm in the room without having to watch the crap she likes.

Micose

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:27 pm   Reply with quote         

I chop in my painting's studio, at home, next to the canvases and oil stuff... I dream of getting a 50 inches plasma screen to work 1000 dpi ( size like the canvases)...
...the only risk is that some dangerous products can fall into my pc... for avoiding this.. must be clean and sober... not drunk for instance

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Where/when do you PS from? - Reply to topic