Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Dream Interpretation? - Reply to topic

TofuTheGreat

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:17 pm   Reply with quote         

What's the wierdest dream or nightmare that you've had?

My dream from last night seemed odd to me:

I dreamt that my 15-yr old son was cutting a large tree branch with a chain saw. The branch fell and hit my car but instead of squashing my car it flipped it into the air where it landed on some power lines. The power lines snapped and the wires, car and pole fell onto our house causing a bit of damage. My wife came home and saw the mess and I told her what happened. I woke up as we were discussing insurance and being able to shop for things after we'd fixed the house.

Hmmm

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:28 pm   Reply with quote         

You just move into a new home?

TofuTheGreat

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
You just move into a new home?

Yep. I pretty much know where all the elements of my dream came from.

1) Bought my first house on October 20th and moved in immediately.
2) My son is just about to get his learner's permit
3) My wife wants me to cut down the trees by the garage and I don't want to
4) I recently watched a rerun of Mythbusters where they were trying to rip the back axle out of a car using a cable and it snapped.
5) Yesterday My wife and I drove by a house that burned down the night before (crappy valentines for that couple)
6) My wife and I were just discussing buying new furniture the night before I had the dream
7) It's time to pay my insurance premiums.

I guess I should've titled the thread "What's your wierdest dream?" since the interpretation of mine is pretty transparent.

wendysmurfie

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:57 pm   Reply with quote         

My dream that i have since i was a little kid (havent had it for a while now) is that i walk to school, and on my way i start running, and then i jump and start making a move, as if i were riding a bycicle, with my legs.. doing so causes me to fly. Because that's realy cool i dont go to school and wake up everytime it gets fun! ( I realy like that dream a lot!! Very Happy )

My worst nightmare would be the one where i got attacked by a (now ex) boyfriend, he cuts me with a knife.. like you do meat, not stabing but cutting of my arms and legs and saying i'm not worth living. ( i didn't had any freedom at that time, thats probably the arms and legs without them you cant do anything) and he was a big asshole that must explain the rest i think. Laughing glad i had that one just one time.

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:58 pm   Reply with quote         

You're a GENIUS Tofu! Very Happy

Can't remember my dream but I do dream in color!

Showcase

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:12 pm   Reply with quote         

I dont dream...not dreams that I remember anyway...

well, thats not counting those day dreams I have about evE! boy do I remember those Wink

mikey

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Tofu" your dream means that you have a concern about, if something happened would you be able to afford fixing it" and can you count on the insurance company to pay for the damage Rolling Eyes Also you may be dreaming of a tornado coming in the future Shocked so make sure you keep up with the weather conditions in your area! Wink if you watch the news a lot there could be some subliminal images that could cause you to dream things like you are" Cool dreams are insight into subconcious realms of our life both past and future" and they do have meaning. different colors have meaning too in a dream" ~

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:36 pm   Reply with quote         

how about the dream where you are standing naked on an Aztec temple...with thousands of beautiful women throwing little pickles at you....or is that just a dream I have...never mind then...forget I said anything...

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:45 pm   Reply with quote         

I have had A dream" more than once of being way up high on a mountain near the top" and its so high up that I just want to cling to the rocks" I look down and it's so scary there's only one thing to do go up! Rolling Eyes
One time I had a dream that I was an Elephant stampeding and while running I could feel all four legs moving and the sides of other elephant rubbing againt my sides and I could'nt stop because all the elephants behind were pushing forward and then we fall off a cliff and before we hit the ground, I wake up Shocked
I've had dreams of finding large sums of money, and nuggets of gold in the hillside" Very Happy Also I go out the door and I cant find my way back home Shocked Another was I woke up at night and looked down at the street and it was flowing with blood! and I say to myself" how am I going to go out Shocked That's just the tip of the iceburg" I remember dreams all the way back to when I was five years old! I love the one I use to have that I would be at the top of the stairs and dive down and float to the bottom and land on my feet Very Happy ~ I would love to hear about other peoples dreams" Cool Every ones a dreamer" ~

mikey

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:51 pm   Reply with quote         

I had a dream that Showcase voted for one of my photoshop pictures" wait a minute Rolling Eyes that was no dream, Shocked he did vote for me Once in 5 months! Laughing

TofuTheGreat

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:53 pm   Reply with quote         

kentq wrote:
how about the dream where you are standing naked on an Aztec temple...with thousands of beautiful women throwing little pickles at you....or is that just a dream I have...never mind then...forget I said anything...

Real Genius! I love that movie!

Chris Knight: "Seriously if there' s anything I do for you, or more to the point to you..."

Hottie: "Can you hammer a six inch spike through a board with your penis?"

Chris Knight: "Not right now"

Hottie: "A girl's gotta have her standards"

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:34 pm   Reply with quote         

hehehhee...I just found "Real Genius" in the Walmart bargain DVD bin for $4.98...

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Dream Interpretation? - Reply to topic