Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Bright eyed Bird - Reply to topic

zorda

Post Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:52 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey Everyone,
Today's chop "Bright eyed bird," had been previously chopped with a different owl.
There are 2 beaks in the pic. 25 out of 50 posts left the second beak in. The rest were either chopped out or too far away to see if the beak had been removed. Does anyone other than me notice these things?? Rolling Eyes Laughing Am I being too picky? Moi?? I actually wasn't going to vote for the ones that were left in, but there were some pretty good posts, so I tried my best to ignore it Wink

mikey

Post Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:41 pm   Reply with quote         

I think that is the shadow of its beak? Rolling Eyes

Micose

Post Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Where do u see two beaks man... what are u on ? haha

Post Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:05 am   Reply with quote         

yeah, you kind of see one object multiple times when you are drunk, or high. Laughing Wink

seriously, though, can you take the pic, point out what you are talking about, and post it here? that might help you out in your theory a bit

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:47 am   Reply with quote         

Am I missing something???

2 beaks?

I must be going blind, I only see 1 Confused Very Happy

zorda

Post Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:44 am   Reply with quote         

NO way there's 2! maybe you can see it here:

I started looking when I noticed that the right side of the bird was patched on. If you blow it up to 300 percent, you can see the split almost mid point on the head and the wing and most of right side looks like an old sweater or knitted something or other with some feathers stroked on. Oh maybe I am nuts Laughing

Post Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:40 am   Reply with quote         

I don't see it. *checks you into the loony bin*

marcoballistic

Post Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:48 am   Reply with quote         

thats just some feathers ending the pattern, I still can't see the problem, soooooooooo

I think I will prescribe you several rolls of rubber wallpaper and a nice padded jacket Zorda Laughing Wink

zorda

Post Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:49 am   Reply with quote         

Aww gimme a day or two, I'll up my meds...I promise! Cool Wink I coulda swore that was a nasty little beak stickin' outta there! It really just stuck out there like a sore thumb, a big fat zit, a ... well okay I'm over it today Smile It wasn't a problem really, just wish someone else had seen what I did. Surely there are others around that need the rubber room, too. I'm not alone, am I??? Laughing Wink

blue_lurker

Post Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:40 pm   Reply with quote         

Hands Zorda two little blue pills...they give ya a lift...1 green pill...that ones just to stop ya going to high up...and a red pill...dont know what they do but I was told they work well. Laughing

mikey

Post Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Two beaks? I see at least 7 ~ Laughing

zorda

Post Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Mikey, you stay the heck outta my stash!!! Blue gave those to me :lol: Anyway, no beakin' off it's not polite :wink: :wink: BEAK BEAK BEAK!!!

Blue, thanks but you shoulda hung onto the red ones; just look at what they made Mike do :roll: made him: :twisted: or maybe was that way all along??? :? Pills gotta be better than bouncing off walls in a rubber cell. I just have to remember to avoid the red ones :)

mikey

Post Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:11 pm   Reply with quote         

I see strange things in pictures too" and clouds and rocks and shadows on the wall, it's an optical illusion Shocked Wink

marcoballistic

Post Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:28 am   Reply with quote         

(ok someone has to do it)

I see dead people..............u huh, yup, I sure do Wink

zorda

Post Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Heheh! dead ones??? do you look for them Marco, or do they find you? This reminds me of that old Dr. Hook song "Freakin' at the freaker's ball." Now yer scaring me Laughing

I see some weird crap. That old windows 95 clouds desk top pic had some freakish things in it. A dog with and erection and a woman with her boobs hanging out. Never thought at the time tho, maybe I got a chopped version. I doubt it, it came with my first computer. Have you ever heard anyone finding anything in those clouds?

I just posted, late as usual. I'd better go do something constructive Rolling Eyes Smile Laughing Laughing
Later!

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Bright eyed Bird - Reply to topic