Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - April Fool's Day Pranks - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

cafn8d

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:34 pm   Reply with quote         

April Fool's Day is fast approaching. We might not be in grade school anymore, but who says we have to outgrow pulling a good gag on an unsuspecting loved one, friend, or coworker? Post your suggestions here. Idealy, in my opinion, pranks are funny, not malicious, and will not cause any actual or lasting harm. The best pranks can also serve as revenge for the annoyances or inconveniences or other minor upsets caused by others any time of year. So.. let's have at it! Twisted Evil

If anyone knows how to sew; shorten the pants legs of your significant other's favorite pants (or all his/her slacks!) by an inch or so. Person probably won't notice while getting dressed, but will look rather silly wearing too-short pants through the day. A whip-stitch would do the job, and is easy to take back out later.

Another similar idea, but easier... and funnier... carefully snip the stitching in the seat of his/her favorite pants so they'll split (without actually ripping) when he/she bends over... or even just sits down.

TheShaman

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:48 pm   Reply with quote         

setting all of your clocks an hour ahead so your loved one thinks they overslept on April Fools Day is always a nice easy one to pull off, they usually dont get it till they get into their car or all the way to work Laughing you know sleepiness is the best time to catch someone unaware. plus theres no real harm in it.

Shocked but boy was she pissed when she called from the office though Laughing

OK so its not the best... but again, its not harmful either.

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:49 pm   Reply with quote         

What aboutposting a big joke chop that day, a special contest with no use of the source or puns, I know there are people that do this evday,posting big joking chops,but the idea would be nice ....

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Pouring out all of someone's shampoo and refilling the bottle with pancake syrup...

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:57 pm   Reply with quote         

kentq wrote:
Pouring out all of someone's shampoo and refilling the bottle with pancake syrup...

I was thinking Nair, but pancake syrup would work. Laughing

cafn8d

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Mix up the salt and sugar. Wink

TheShaman

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:05 pm   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:

nair is just evil Laughing

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:10 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
cafn8d wrote:

nair is just evil Laughing

Yeah, I know... I WAS only kidding... however... if you just mix the stuff in WITH the shampoo... then it might seem like the hair is suddenly thinning... but won't leave the person bald. heehee...

cafn8d

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:19 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:40 pm   Reply with quote         

One of my friends got another one by replacing his shampoo with conditioner.......so all he had in the shower was conditioner in a shampoo bottle...........his hair was quite greasy looking.

He couldn't figure why it wouldn't lather up, so he tried a little more.

GooFY

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:58 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm going to leave the pregnancy test with the little + sign on it where he'll find it.

Queen La Tiff

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:03 pm   Reply with quote         

I once freaked the HELL out of someone thusly: First, buy some blue gatorade. Second, empty out an old Windex bottle and wash it THOROUGHLY (can't stress that enough). Then, fill the Windex bottle with blue Gatorade, and put it back under the sink or wherever you keep your cleaning supplies.

THEN! When your one true love comes home that night, or your roommate or your little chilluns, you very casually (that's important) start cleaning the countertop or a table near the person (not a window!)...spray a couple of times, wipe off with paper towel...then look at the person (whose name is hopefully Mark) and say "man I'm thirsty." Then very casually unscrew the spray top and drink every drop of "windex."

YOU NEED TO PRACTICE FIRST BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH TO SEE THE LOOK ON MARK'S FACE AND THEN YOU CAN CHOKE ON GATORADE!

Other favorites include:

1. Tell him you're pregnant (if male, tell her you got someone else pregnant).
2. Take triplets into a Kinko's, go to the counter, and say "Thanks for Nothing!" in an angry voice.
3. Jump in front of an ambulance. When hit, say "how ironic"
4. When waiting to cross a street with a lot of people, say to the person next to you very loudly, "No THANK you, Mr. Drug Dealer!"

Credit goes to the late, great Spy Magazine for a couple of those, but the Windex one I made up myself.

Have fun!

TofuTheGreat

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:19 pm   Reply with quote         

Queen La Tiff wrote:
I once freaked the HELL out of someone thusly: First, buy some blue gatorade. Second, empty out an old Windex bottle and wash it THOROUGHLY (can't stress that enough). Then, fill the Windex bottle with blue Gatorade, and put it back under the sink or wherever you keep your cleaning supplies.

THEN! When your one true love comes home that night, or your roommate or your little chilluns, you very casually (that's important) start cleaning the countertop or a table near the person (not a window!)...spray a couple of times, wipe off with paper towel...then look at the person (whose name is hopefully Mark) and say "man I'm thirsty." Then very casually unscrew the spray top and drink every drop of "windex."

I know a guy that used to do this with Pepsi Blue (remember that crap?).

TheShaman

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:39 pm   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
Queen La Tiff wrote:

I know a guy that used to do this with Pepsi Blue (remember that crap?).

lol yes i do Tofudisan
wasnt there also a comic that would drink 'windex' on stage during his act? "the amazing jonathan"?

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Dang I seriously thought I invented that. I did it in 1992 when blue Gatorade came out...when did the comic do it?

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - April Fool's Day Pranks - Reply to topic