Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Most stupid commercials - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Goeny

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:53 am   Reply with quote         

At work i was talking about fun and stupid commercials so i thought maybe it would be fun to do the same here on the forum.
Each time i hear "STUPID" commercial... I think about my time in USA.
I was on a holiday for 4 weeks in Sumter SC, we went to Colombia, Atlanta and some other places. And each time we were somewhere i saw a commercial on tv about drugs.

2 kids were talking in 'dads' office after they had smoked a joint (marihuana) After a while of talking and making fun, one of them opened a drawer and got out dad's gun. he was playing around with it and he accidently shot his friend. Then came the slogan...

DON'T DO DRUGS, IT KILLS PEOPLE

Why i think this commercial is the most stupid EVER ?????

It's not the marihuana that kills people... it is the gun.
I live in the Netherlands (and yes, marihuana is legal here) and i NEVER heard about someone getting killed because he smoked a joint.
As for America, (no offence) a lot of you guys are so dumb that you don't see that a gun is a lethal weapon, Marihuana is not. You legalize guns and make marihuana illegal.. I really don't get it. Confused

So what is your meaning of this, and have you seen some sort of stupid commercial?

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:24 am   Reply with quote         

maybe you should change the subject to "attack on US drug & gun policy thread disguised as fun commercial game thread" Laughing

*sits back and waits for the US cavalry to arive*

good luck goeny! Laughing

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:30 am   Reply with quote         

btw, people kill people! how they do it, is completely up too them. and we're quite inventive, especially in the killing departement.
i read somewhere once that the only science which did NOT come to a screaching halt during the middleages, was the science of WARFARE & WEAPONRY! Yay humans Confused

people on marihuana don't kill people. they're too scared to leave the house, or too preoccupied by food Laughing

people on all kinds of other shit, like alcohol, are more likely to kill people (albeit by aggression or just plain stupidity)

*sits back and waits for the US cavalry to arive ... who are now out for vunt as well Crying or Very sad *

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:11 am   Reply with quote         

Goeny wrote:

2 kids were talking in 'dads' office after they had smoked a joint (marihuana) After a while of talking and making fun, one of them opened a drawer and got out dad's gun. he was playing around with it and he accidently shot his friend. Then came the slogan...

I think this little guy is smoking gunja too! Laughing

vunt van pumununt

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:14 am   Reply with quote         

that's definitely a pothead, maik! Laughing

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:08 am   Reply with quote         

Smoke? Who's got some smo...OOPS...SORRY....wrong forum. wrong site!!! Shocked

blue_lurker

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:29 am   Reply with quote         

Yeah this one sucks
"Chuck another shrimp on the barbie", god damn it there called prawns and they taste better boiled in salt water and dipped in garlic butter...god damn Paul friggin Hogan....

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:45 am   Reply with quote         

Here we dont smoke but drink marijuana! Very Happy

wendysmurfie

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:34 pm   Reply with quote         

in here we eat it Claf...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Goeny

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:34 pm   Reply with quote         

This topic is not about the US drug/gun policies... (however i do think its stupid)... I just wanted to know what you guys think about that commercial. And i am very curious of what stupid other commercials are on tv in the rest of the world.

Another commercial i can mention.. (not stupid, very funny) is about a technology. That now days technology goes to fast. To symbolize this they used funny things like an old couple using a pc, reading a manual.. "Now put the mouse in the upper right corner" So the old guy puts his mouse on the upper right corner of the screen.. or a woman in a car with navigation.. "Now go right!" So she pulls the steering wheel end drives into some bushes. Very funny commercial... (it did win the commercial award of 2006 in the Netherlands)

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:54 pm   Reply with quote         

What I think is stupid is how anti-gun fools use the crappy excuse that guns kill. People using guns can kill people, but they can also use, say, a pencil, or a hammer, or any other stupid object on the face of the planet. Guns are inanimate objects they don't get up and go shoot someone on their own. Rolling Eyes

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:00 pm   Reply with quote         

A gun makes it a lot easier though Laughing Bet ya run harder when someone comes after you with a gun, then when he/she does with a pencil Laughing

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:05 pm   Reply with quote         

well Mason.. I really don't agree with you with this one. I know the gun is used by people. For that you are right but without a gun it makes it a lot harder to kill someone. And another thing.. What the hell do you need a gun for if you don't want to kill someone. For shooting cans maybe?? However that was not what i was saying in the first place.. i was saying that the comparison between using a gun, and using weed is very stupid.. And then to say that using the weed kills someone is even more stupid. The more beacause someone got killed with a gun. If there was no gun to begin with the kid wouldnt be shot...

This begins to look like a big discussion about gun/weed bladiebla... and i think thats a complete other topic Rolling Eyes

No hard feelings, if you want to use a gun, be my guest... Just don't use it near me please ?!

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:14 pm   Reply with quote         

i was just wondering what that creature in your avatar is... Confused it's white and fuzzy... what the hell is that big fuzzy thing?? Muzzy? Laughing

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Most stupid commercials - Reply to topic