Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - What the $#@! only 25 entries?? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:59 am   Reply with quote         

Canuck <º)))>< wrote:
It's just a shame to see such talent wasted on juvenile humour, that's all. Making fun of sex and religion is the easiest thing to do. It would just be nice if people used their intellect rather than their groins for humour.

Laughing Laughing
Sex & religion are subjects like others to make fun of. If it's so easy to do, you can try to show us what is a real good funny entry. But if I consider your humour boring, I'll not need to let you know.
Who can pretend to know if something is bad taste, boring or whatever?

Spending a lot of time on a post is a good thing, that's the best way to increase your skills.
But over all, a good concept will bring you more votes. Whatever if it's humour or not.

Keep on good chop! Wink

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Canuck's holier than thou attitude is infuriating. The putz actually thinks he is somehow morally superior to others because of what he laughs at.

Yeah, look down at us because we have a well developed sense of humor. We'll look down at you because you're a fool with his head up his ass.

Canuck <º)))><

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Sounds pretty intellectual to me...name calling and unsubstaniated accusations.

Case in point X2

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Do you think it's funny to put a kitty in a blender?

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:27 pm   Reply with quote         

What speed?

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:59 pm   Reply with quote         

nancers wrote:
Do you think it's funny to put a kitty in a blender?

As long as you don't turn it on! Razz

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Canuck <º)))>< wrote:
Sounds pretty intellectual to me...name calling and unsubstaniated accusations.

Case in point X2

And what, your first post was friendly? If you would have said something along the lines of "I don't like that kind of humor," or even "I think that's in bad taste," instead of calling it (and the people who enjoyed it, as you make clear further down in your post) juvenile and lacking intellect, maybe we wouldn't have a problem. You insulted an entire group of people, and then you act like the injured party.

I at least only insulted an individual.

I'm direct and blunt, and when you get on my bad side, you'll hear about it.

mikey

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:12 pm   Reply with quote         

This thread is'nt dead yet! turn the page! Shocked

Goat1981

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:35 pm   Reply with quote         

I think everyone should shut the frick up and chop... (the PG-13 version) Razz

ReyRey

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:45 pm   Reply with quote         

mikey

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Yes and after you shut and chop" shut up and vote! please Cool

Canuck <º)))><

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Death of a Clown wrote:

And what, your first post was friendly? If you would have said something along the lines of "I don't like that kind of humor," or even "I think that's in bad taste," instead of calling it (and the people who enjoyed it, as you make clear further down in your post) juvenile and lacking intellect, maybe we wouldn't have a problem. You insulted an entire group of people, and then you act like the injured party.

I at least only insulted an individual.

I'm direct and blunt, and when you get on my bad side, you'll hear about it.

Ok lets get a few things straight here. I never called anyone juvenile or dumb. I merely stated that that type of humour was juvenile and dumb. I have no doubt that my best friend would have thought that Rey Rey's entry was hilarious and have been the first to admit that the humour was juvenile and dumb. He happens to like juvenile dumb humour laced with sexual inuendo. He is secure enough that he would not need to lash out at someone who called a spade a spade. I hardly think that anyone here would have considered it cerebral humour. Also note that nowhere in this thread have I mentioned anything about morality.
I think that my humour tends to be on the sarcastic side. I would have no problem with anyone calling it sarcastic and not wanting to associate with people who enjoy sarcastic humour. Methinks thou dost protest too much.

I was not at all insulted by your remarks by the way. The fact that you made them is very telling though. I apologize since you were offended by mine.

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:

... if I consider your humour boring,...

...Who can pretend to know if something is bad taste, boring or whatever?

Um...you?

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:39 pm   Reply with quote         

HAHAHAHAH Reysquared! And I never turned the blender on. The mice would do that...or perhaps the kitty herself. Wink

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:44 pm   Reply with quote         

All are forgiven" life moves on! Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - What the $#@! only 25 entries?? - Reply to topic