Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - What happened to goeny and wendysmurfie, our pregnancy topic - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

wendysmurfie

Post Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:15 am   Reply with quote         

yes Zen! i believe it were post from reyrey. One had a yellow brick road and another had 2 bunny's in it Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:02 am   Reply with quote         

splodge

Post Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:20 am   Reply with quote         

If i'd known you wanted children, you could of my two, the oldest loves holland and is about your age Smile

Hallcross Toots
karell

Post Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:44 am   Reply with quote         

clantoncs

Post Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:24 am   Reply with quote         

hey! Wonderful news, guys!

I hear being pregnant is about the least fun thing on earth, but after it finally pops out of you, I'm sure you'll be quite happy!

Can someone explain to me, though, where do babies come from?

Caldera

Post Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:48 am   Reply with quote         

Congratulations you two ... it will change your lives in the most wonderful way. Looks like you'll have to take away the cigarettes and coffee yourself Wendy, but I don't think Photoshop is harmful to the baby Laughing Wink

Caldera

Post Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:04 pm   Reply with quote         

By the way, feel free to steal my avatar Very Happy

Bic9000

Post Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:07 am   Reply with quote         

Wooooooo-Hooooooo

Congratulations to you both......
....and to help you on your way...

Post Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:56 am   Reply with quote         

new sig! Laughing leaving the coffee is not so very hard. I can have 3 a day so that i survive, i can do with less to so that i will do. Quit smoking is a total other thing. I try not to smoke but that is so hard! Especially this weekend when we had to tell everybody. It was so much fun, everybody is very happy and excited! My parents are going to be grandparents for the first time, the look on their faces was priceless! Very Happy
Since we found out friday we realy have to get use to the idea. It's all very new and this weekend was a lot of stress. So the smoking i still have to work on. Any tips are more then welcome! I think i just keep myself busy with shopping and chopping. I noticed i don't think of smoking when i chop so maybe i will become very good now Laughing
I will use this thread to keep you guys informed. Goeny is going to build a baby site where i can keep a diary and we can share everything we want to with family and friends. I thought it would be easier then telling things over and over again Laughing
I think the site will be in dutch only so i keep you informed here Very Happy

We want to thank everybody for the kind messages and the caring pm's! Very Happy (and the book bic! Laughing )

Post Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:44 am   Reply with quote         

CONGRATS you two Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation … or should I say you three! Very Happy
I would like to second the other parents here when they say “GET SOME SLEEP WHILE YOU STILL CAN” Laughing

seriously, there's is nothing , NOTHING, that can put a smile one your face like your own children do (then again, they can piss you off big time as well, but i guess that's just part of the deal Smile ).

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:01 am   Reply with quote         

yay, congrats Wendy and Goeny Very Happy

Post Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:39 pm   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
Never mind Chicken, Goeny. He's always layin' eggs. Rotten eggs. There must be somethin' in his shell of a skull that's cracked or scrambeld or somethin'... Rolling Eyes

More worthwhile and important, more joyous and exciting, more life-changing and life-confirming than anything else imaginable...

YOU TWO HAVE A BABY ON THE WAY!!!!

....see.....it's funny cause I ASKED WENDY if it was hers......not Goeny

Post Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:43 pm   Reply with quote         

Congratulations...Good job Goeny...you slipped one by the goalie...you two will love it...but in the words of Rodney Dangerfield..." The best thing about kids is making them" hehehe. Again, congrats.

Post Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:44 am   Reply with quote         

Okay, i got myself a little countdown banner. I have put a translation underneat cause i could not find a good one in english. It should move every day, i wonder if it will Laughing
Anyway, now you can all see how much time i have left to become very fat! Laughing
I already have a little belly.... Shocked Blue, do you still have that fat lady dress??? maybe i can use it for a while Laughing Laughing

Post Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:31 am   Reply with quote         

vunt van pumununt wrote:
I would like to second the other parents here when they say “GET SOME SLEEP WHILE YOU STILL CAN” Laughing

I third that statement. It's 5:30 am here and I'm' awake because of my baby Smile

Congrats to you, babies are blessings!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - What happened to goeny and wendysmurfie, our pregnancy topic - Reply to topic