Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - What happened to goeny and wendysmurfie, our pregnancy topic - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Canuck <º)))><

Post Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:58 pm   Reply with quote         

oops

Synthvet

Post Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Hmmmmm..............sure there's only one peanut in there???? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lrossa

Post Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:20 pm   Reply with quote         

that is soo wonderful wendy! ours is actually do in about 3 weeks! its sooo very exciting!

congrats again! Very Happy

arcaico

Post Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:22 pm   Reply with quote         

after you guys enjoy this thread, go here.... http://www.peanutbutterlovers.com/ When you think you've seen about everything in the internet, there's always something new to you...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

wendysmurfie

Post Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:55 am   Reply with quote         

Lrossa, CONGRATS! i did not know you were expecting a baby.. great you don't have to wait that long anymore! Laughing

And those chops are realy cool! Laughing I like them and also the thread about deshtwo mason gave the url from. Tnx mason, that was fun to look at Laughing

Synthvet: I'm not sure that there is only one... she saw one.. but people can make mistakes, so we'll just see Very Happy Not that i hope for more.. one is good for the first! it will be different with only one, and it will be very busy with two or six! Shocked
Micose: go ahead! Make us laugh Laughing
Arc, behave! Laughing

Post Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:41 am   Reply with quote         

hello!

I am wondering. On our website someone was kind enough to congratulate us. I think it is somebody of PSC but used his normal name and not the name we know him by.
It says Jon.

So since we think it's somebody from over here we would like to thank you for your message Very Happy Also we want to ask if people want to write us something please use your psc name so we recognize you! Very Happy Laughing

Post Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:10 am   Reply with quote         

I went to your website Very Happy ..........It "No Speak English" Surprised .............no problem, i just pushed a few buttons and checked a few boxes Surprised ..........and now I think I just bought a years supply of diapers or adopted twins Laughing Laughing Laughing

wendysmurfie

Post Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:56 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing Congrats Synth, you just signed up to recieve all our dirty diapers to recycle them. We were looking for someone to do it for us, thanks for taking the job Laughing

Seriously: you did good, thank you for your message! Very Happy It wasn't so hard to find the buttons right? The guestbook area is not so much different from english.. email for email, url for url and gastenboek for guestbook. Looks like english Very Happy
Only thing is you have to fill in all the fields or it wont submit your text. But you cleverly solved that by putting a 123 text Laughing

Maybe if i have some time i will try to translate our verhalen (story's) section to english. That way you can all read it. But since my english is not so very good don't expect it to be perfect. I'll see what i can do Very Happy
Thanks again, we very much apreciate you took the time to write us something.

Post Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:35 am   Reply with quote         

wendysmurfie wrote:
Laughing funny synth! i think for boy: peter sam chris Laughing for girl: patricia samantha carol Laughing

Your stomach in how many months now and ca takes place well? i am curious Laughing

wendysmurfie

Post Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:11 pm   Reply with quote         

i'm not sure what you mean karell. Confused
If you want to know how long i am pregnant check my signature. If you want to know if i grow... yes,.. very hard. Laughing I gained 4 kilo's till today. I can't wear my own clothing, i bought new ones allready that grow with me.
it's not only my belly that grow's... my butt and my legs to! Shocked Laughing
I feel better and better every day, still tired quick but i rest when my body tells me to Very Happy
Had the first check and it seems everything is going good! Very Happy Hope i soon feel fit enough to chop something, for now i do what i feel like and try to go outside as much as i can. That's why i haven't chopped in a while. The latest belly picture on the site is at 8 weeks.

Post Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:39 pm   Reply with quote         

butt and legs growing?................hmmmmmm.............sounds like twins to me! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cambria

Post Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:58 pm   Reply with quote         

I was able to answer your question of the month (yes & then some). In fact, if you have any questions in that regard... email me. Wink
It's the ONLY way to go!

For those of you that are "Nederlandse taal" challenged... you can translate many languages at:
http://www.altavista.com/ (bablefish)

wendysmurfie

Post Mon May 01, 2006 2:09 am   Reply with quote         

Synthvet wrote:
butt and legs growing?................hmmmmmm.............sounds like twins to me! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cut it out! Laughing
My doctor told me it is realy one. I told her there was this synthguy that kept saying i get twins or even more. Some people here kept saying that to! She said it's normal and more woman grow fast in the first weeks! Laughing

Thanks for the pm Cambria, i wrote you a very long story to reply Wink

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon May 01, 2006 10:09 am   Reply with quote         

that bumps gonna be getting bigger Very Happy don't forget to sing to it Wink

wendysmurfie

Post Mon May 01, 2006 12:30 pm   Reply with quote         

lol, we are talking to it.. and goeny is listening sometimes and rubbing my belly Very Happy
We know it can't hear us yet but it just feels good to speak to it already. We are getting more and more babystuff from our friends and family so we better get that room ready hahahaha Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - What happened to goeny and wendysmurfie, our pregnancy topic - Reply to topic