Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Introduction - Reply to topic

Post Mon May 22, 2006 11:38 am   Reply with quote         

I'm glad to join and participate in PSC. I've been having a lot of fun, and getting great welcomes (thank you ScionShade especially!!!!) and very valuable feedback. I'm in my mid-fifties, about to retire from my first career-20 + year biology research. I've been taking drawing classes for about eight years, and really enjoy it as a pastime - will be looking to pursue some aspect of artmaking with more focus in the future!

I've used PS to organize, crop, label etc data for work for several years, but only just a couple months ago started to explore PS for making art. I''m delighted with it, but I have a lot to learn to really feel at home with it.

My son made my first introduction to PS,- he has been using PS for about eight years, originally for de novo images and more recently for photo-based images. I'm enjoying his feedback and excitement for me also. I've just invited him to come look at my PSC portfolio, and see the contests! So who knows, could be come to be a double membership here some day.

I've really enjnoyed looking through the site, and I feel like I'm getting to know your diverse intense witty and passionate personalities through the art you make and the feedback you offer each other. Bravo to the site!

Post Mon May 22, 2006 12:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome aboard! It's really great here from what I've seen.

blue_lurker

Post Mon May 22, 2006 12:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome Evelyn, just sit back and have some fun...oh and by thw way, ya doomed to never leave this place now you know that dont you...... Twisted Evil Bwhahahahahaha

mikey

Post Mon May 22, 2006 12:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome Evelyn! this is a great place to learn photoshop and a few other things Rolling Eyes have fun and meet some descent people too" I've learned a lot since being here and have enjoyed some fantastic photoshop pictures from all levels of skill" Very Happy Enjoy yourself and have a good time! Wink

Post Mon May 22, 2006 1:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome!

Post Mon May 22, 2006 2:03 pm   Reply with quote         

what they all said.
just try to have fun, some people will try to drive you to the loonybin... sometimes it works.
I just wish they would pick me up from there and bring me back home though. Wink

Post Mon May 22, 2006 2:05 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
ya doomed to never leave this place now you know that dont you...... Twisted Evil Bwhahahahahaha

I suspected as much!

Post Mon May 22, 2006 2:35 pm   Reply with quote         

mikey wrote:
Welcome Evelyn! this is a great place to learn photoshop and a few other things Rolling Eyes have fun and meet some descent people too" I've learned a lot since being here and have enjoyed some fantastic photoshop pictures from all levels of skill" Very Happy Enjoy yourself and have a good time! Wink

Hi mkey, thanks for the welcome and THANK YOU for your feedback on my image. I'll need to work some more to tighten the image. THis is JUST what I need - an interested set of eyes to help me see what I could not see myself.

Thanks to bsoholic, blue lurker, shaman, foot fungas for the welcomes, they are much appreciated!

rashdog
Site Moderator

Post Mon May 22, 2006 3:22 pm   Reply with quote         

welcome
Smile

TofuTheGreat

Post Mon May 22, 2006 3:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome welcome welcome!

Rule 1: Try not to take anything here too seriously. It's all for entertainment.
Rule 2: Keep reviewing Rule 1 on a regular basis.

Laughing

Post Mon May 22, 2006 3:42 pm   Reply with quote         

do you how do?

karell

Post Mon May 22, 2006 5:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome ! Evelyn Very Happy

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Introduction - Reply to topic