Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - WHO WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

Micose

Post Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Well, let's see this in 1 hour and a half now...PSC should have an streaming tv or sthg, so we could see this together fellows....well...i go buy some beer now.
Eepi

Post Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
Well it's the last game in the 2006 FIFA World Cup Finals. Let's not forget that there are 205 countries in the FIFA ranking list and the contest started over two years ago with the qulaifiers in order to produce the 32 teams for the finals. So from bottom ranked American Samoa, right up to the top ranked Brazil it has been a long road.

Shouldn't there also be a ranking for the referees?
I mean why the hell there are men that need white stick and guide dog.

Caldera

Post Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:04 pm   Reply with quote         

I wonder what Rugby and Australian rules football players think of these flopping, diving pussies. Soccer/football players are not the toughest lot, are they, What a joke ... it has come close to ruining an otherwise great event.

That penalty kick awarded to France early in the match was a joke ... and I am pulling for France (because of my buddy Micose). But that call was a shame.

gravyboat

Post Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Congrats Italy!!! WTG. Well played, too bad it had to end with PK's.

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.
Eepi

Post Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Zhitdane
All Frencmen must be very proud of their golden boy Doh!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Forza Italia!!!

arcaico

Post Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:57 pm   Reply with quote         

CONGRATS ITALY!!! Way to go Supak!!!

Shame on Zidane!!! Lousy player!!!!

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Micose

Post Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Caldera wrote:
I wonder what Rugby and Australian rules football players think of these flopping, diving pussies. Soccer/football players are not the toughest lot, are they, What a joke ... it has come close to ruining an otherwise great event.

That penalty kick awarded to France early in the match was a joke ... and I am pulling for France (because of my buddy Micose). But that call was a shame.

thx mate...
why the fuck Zinedine did this, even if it was a racist provocation, he surely should not have done this. Well now Italy was tired in second time +extra times, and we had all our chances with in the very end (after few good things), italian were just not here? just resting on their strong defense. Well at this moment we were about to make it...then what happened...2 changes in french team...2 bad choices....Trezeguet was under pressure since the beginning of the cup, and he was picked (i don't remember Ribery was tired!)the worse unimagible thing happened then.... (Zidane is used to be under provocation he played 5 years in Italy man, so...). Here we are very sad, Zidane played his last game...it's so awful.
...then the "penalties"...I knew Trezguet wouldn't make it, what a pussy..
Finally i think Italy deserves this win, they had more trusty "replacement" players than us

Arc and EEpi just shut up about Zidane okay, u don't know how much they just hold him all the time, how much they know how to put pressure on him ..plus the racist stuff (we don't know yet, but Italy is known for that) just don't talk about Zidane like this or i ll never vote again for your chops ! nah!

Peace out Cool
SnapChop

Post Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:51 pm   Reply with quote         

I feel sorry for the italians. Why a stupid player dropped a cheap shot to provoke Zidane!!
It is a sign of disrespect and dishonesty. Cheating, because we cannot hear what he said!!

Words can hurt very deeply.

Micose

Post Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:57 pm   Reply with quote         

yes Snapshot
arcaico

Post Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
just don't talk about Zidane like this or i ll never vote again for your chops ! nah!

SHAME ON ZIDANE!! LOUSY PLAYER!!!

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

splodge

Post Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:30 pm   Reply with quote         

World What???? biggest heap of shit since ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wimbeldon, who won that??

Hallcross Toots
gravyboat

Post Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:36 pm   Reply with quote         

I love the game almost as much as fishing but.....

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.
malcinbl

Post Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:04 pm   Reply with quote         

ITALY - FIFA WORLD CUP WINNERS 2006

Whatever the if's and but's of it all the Italians were worthy champions. A well contested final by two passionate teams both wanting to win. The referee was excellent and overall the standard of refereeing in the tournament has been of a high standard, although some might not agree with that. Simulating injury and an obsession with trying to get fellow professionals red or yellow carded has been the only blemish on a wonderful event.

As I look back on this forum I see guys from all over the world posting their hopes and views and reflecting the popularity of our great game. So maybe this is the time to thank you chaps for all your posts, it's been an interesting experience and a very pleasant one, cheers. Thanks to yello piggy our PSC Soccer Oracle for his little TOTO, good fun.

As for Zidane, if Marco Materazzi racially abused him then he got what was coming to him. I will remember Zinadine Zidane for being the one of the best players I ever watched.

This Forum will be resurrected in 2010 when it all starts again!!

Gennaro Gattuso - my player of the World Cup

SnapChop

Post Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:23 am   Reply with quote         

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/060710/1/8rik.html

I think that wisdom is a good thing. He deserves it.

supak0ma

Post Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:24 am   Reply with quote         

Here we are , Champions of the World, as i predicted before we started. I partied till 5 a.m., all of Italy did, it was a magic night. Zizou is well know for reacting in that way, he did it many times when playing for juventus, i guess he snaps under pressure and fatigue, whatever Materazzi has told him, the reaction is far too violent and a stain on his career. Penalized by a non existent penalty we fought back and almost scored a second one with Toni. Then it was a battle with Gattuso and Cannavaro being the great generals. I wouldnt have taken Totti out, but thats why im not the trainer of the national team Razz France did good in the second half but it wasn't enough to beat the best defence line in the world, goalkeeper included. In the end, keeping in mind the qualifying rounds as well, Italy deserved the title, awaited for 24 years, our 4th World cup! watch out Brazil! Wink

MVP: Fabio Cannavaro (is he human?)

Revelation of the tournament: Fabio Grosso

my MVP: Gennaro Gattuso

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - WHO WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP? - Reply to topic