Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - WHO WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

buglover

Post Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:49 am   Reply with quote         

malcinbl wrote:
I will remember Zinadine Zidane for being the one of the best players I ever watched.

Jeep! It was the worst he could do in that moment. Even if sometimes words can hurt more than a chesthead, that was pain in the ass. For me it won't change that Zidane was the greatest palyer in the worldcup, but it will for many others. I stopped reading the newspaper 'cause I don't wan't to read all that crap in it.

Anyway Italy is the champion - Grats italy!

Post Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:38 pm   Reply with quote         

buglover wrote:

Jeep! It was the worst he could do in that moment. Even if sometimes words can hurt more than a chesthead, that was pain in the ass.

can't argue with that buglover but am I the only football fan in the world who also enjoys seeing a bit of a punch up? It's been part of the game for as long as I remember, the South Americans took it to an art form, German goalkeepers used it as a last form of defence. I say well done Zidane, you should have given him a Rooney stamp while he was down. As FIFA say, help to stamp out racism.... oh and by the way, Germany were a pleasure to watch, should be a good bet for the Euro's in 2008. My mates have just returned from the tournament and all agree that Germany should host it every time, great hospitality, excellent stadia, superb transport system and fine beer. Pat on the back time.

supak0ma - you were indeedy spot on - join yello piggy as a Soccer Oracle. My choice was Czech Republic, bad choice in the end.

Eepi

Post Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Zidane might be a great player but if he looses the war with words it's no excuse for being violent.
http://www.gazzetta.it/openxlink.shtml?http://widelec.org/zidane.html

anfa

Post Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Eepi, that's brill!

supak0ma

Post Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:34 am   Reply with quote         

ahahahahah! good find eepi!

thbeghin

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:05 pm   Reply with quote         

CONGRATS ITALIA !!!!!!!!
I really think that it was a very balanced game, with (at last) drama and tragedy ! Both teams deserved to win.
Zinedine Zidane, with His incredibly stupid bull hit, can now retire and enter the pantheon of gods of soccer. (none of His numerous sponsors blamed Him for His inacceptable violence) He will forever remain the One who keeps proudly standing! (While materazzi, not forever but at least for a short time, will remain the one who was hit down on his ass and didn't reply in front of 3 000 000 000 of TV viewer Laughing .)

thbeghin

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:24 pm   Reply with quote         

thanks to batichango for the link:
http://mapage.noos.fr/thbeghin/zidane14.gif

malcinbl

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Cheer up thbeghin, your avatar reflects your gloom.

The actions of Zidane are still being strongly debated here in the UK with most people condemning Materazzi. Tonight (july 12th) Zinadine is speaking live on French TV, I will be watching hoping that he reveals the truth about the repugnant Materazzi so we can put this unfortunate episode to bed once and for all.

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Yay FRANCE!!!...Oh...wait...it's over ain't it?

Micose

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:59 pm   Reply with quote         

so it's done, he talked...: the materazzi dude insulted 2 or 3 times in 10 seconds, obviously the topic was what discovered the english lips reader woman... the result ,what did Zidane is what the body commands to the mind (just imagine the adrenaline % at this moment in this final )....it's chemical, not a moral problem or sthg...got it ?
supak0ma

Post Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:05 am   Reply with quote         

bah, he could have just replied with another insult if that is the case, there is a million ways to insult an italian, isn't there. I see a lot of jealousy in the ones that blame Materazzi, you have to accept it, we are WORLD CHAMPIONS, again, in your face.

arcaico

Post Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:11 am   Reply with quote         

I'm with supak on this one... besides, protecting zidane will only strength the statement that you can solve issues with violence... is that the world you want yer kids to grow up at? a world where violence is the solution for everything? pffft nonsense... zidane is and will always be a lousy player!!!

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

thbeghin

Post Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:22 am   Reply with quote         

Zidane is to blame, of course. Nothing can excuse his violence.
Italy deserve the cup, no doubt. As i said, the game was great.
and of course, Materazzi is to blame too. Insults are violence too. Verbal violence does exist ! I think the 2 players should have been expulsed, just like 2 children when they don't want to be reasonnable: "go straight to your room, and no dessert today! Laughing

malcinbl

Post Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:46 pm   Reply with quote         

It seems ladyboy Ronaldo has settled
his differences with Wayne Rooney
in the traditional Portugeuse way...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - WHO WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP? - Reply to topic