Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - How do i make an alias? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Tue May 30, 2006 10:08 pm   Reply with quote         

im no photoshop guru but i was just wondering if someone could tell me step by step on how to make an alias? if someone could make a tutorial.. even better. i have tried many times and only came out with these

L@rue: I'm eating a bag of bbq chips and drink a cocacola
anfa

Post Tue May 30, 2006 10:11 pm   Reply with quote         

I heard that you had be able to eat your own face but don't quote me on that.

ScionShade

Post Tue May 30, 2006 10:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Too late!

sage

Post Tue May 30, 2006 10:24 pm   Reply with quote         

I was wondering the same thing. I'd like to create one just so I could tell the likes of Scion what I really think of him.

Post Tue May 30, 2006 10:31 pm   Reply with quote         

I still think that there's only five people at this site (myself not included) that control all the different "members." Stop messing with my mind!!!

Post Tue May 30, 2006 10:32 pm   Reply with quote         

It's like a massive, obscene puppet show.

TofuTheGreat

Post Tue May 30, 2006 11:15 pm   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
I still think that there's only five people at this site (myself not included) that control all the different "members." Stop messing with my mind!!!

Okay you caught me. I'm really Anfa, Double-Rey and PhotoshopMaster. There. Are you happy now. The scam is over. I'll no longer post as any of those aliases. Mad Razz Laughing

blue_lurker

Post Wed May 31, 2006 12:02 am   Reply with quote         

Ok you got me as well Im blue_lurker...what dont laugh it's true...I am blue_lurker...hey it's not funny stop it...screw you guy's Im going home Razz

mikey

Post Wed May 31, 2006 12:34 pm   Reply with quote         

It's easy, go to a different site and register under a new name" Wink I've got 5 aliases! Laughing

Post Wed May 31, 2006 12:36 pm   Reply with quote         

No, Tofu...I'M Photoshopmaster... Laughing

Queen La Tiff

Post Wed May 31, 2006 12:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Personally, I have the most trouble with the anti-alias people around here. But you can go ahead and steal MY identity if you want...hope you have better luck with it than I do.

blue_lurker

Post Wed May 31, 2006 12:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Come on guys...Im tellin the truth...I am Blue_lurker...honest its my only alias...stop laughting...it's not funny... Crying or Very sad

Post Wed May 31, 2006 1:01 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
Come on guys...Im tellin the truth...I am Blue_lurker...honest its my only alias...stop laughting...it's not funny... Crying or Very sad

Your pain is our collective amusement... Laughing

Alias

Post Wed May 31, 2006 1:58 pm   Reply with quote         

mightybeet wrote:
im no photoshop guru but i was just wondering if someone could tell me step by step on how to make an alias?

For sooth, it is I, The Knight of Infinite Presence With Occasional Prolonged Moments of Absence. I have traveled great distances and have returned to my gallant homeland, yay, but for a short time. Before long, I will once more mount my heroic steed and depart, continuing my adventures in the name of Evetessia of Californikina. There is word of many a dangerous challenge awaiting me on the Isle of Nipplon, several days journey to the West. It is there that I will do my greatest work, save many a beautiful maiden, and consume many a disgusting dish. I am uncertain of how I will escape the dangers there, but fear not Sir Beetermisterson, for I will return with treasures beyond your wildest imaginations and the keys to unlocking this accursed alias disfunction you have been so violently besieged with.

Farewell, good people of Photoshopatania!!! May God protect you all!!!

Post Wed May 31, 2006 1:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Alias wrote:
mightybeet wrote:
im no photoshop guru but i was just wondering if someone could tell me step by step on how to make an alias?

For sooth, it is I, The Knight of Infinite Presence With Occasional Prolonged Moments of Absence. I have traveled great distances and have returned to my gallant homeland, yay, but for a short time. Before long, I will once more mount my heroic steed and depart, continuing my adventures in the name of Evetessia of Californikina. There is word of many a dangerous challenge awaiting me on the Isle of Nipplon, several days journey to the West. It is there that I will do my greatest work, save many a beautiful maiden, and consume many a disgusting dish. I am uncertain of how I will escape the dangers there, but fear not Sir Beetermisterson, for I will return with treasures beyond your wildest imaginations and the keys to unlocking this accursed alias disfuction you have been so violently besieged with.

Farewell, good people of Photoshopatania!!! May God protect you all!!!

That's enough.Scion...

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - How do i make an alias? - Reply to topic