Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Of votes n quotes, comments and ego bends - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:33 am   Reply with quote         

I like the pretty colors.

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:19 am   Reply with quote         

Oh.. The PSC: Reloaded Very Happy

JMH has control of the matrix now. Leif has turned into mr. smith and we are all going to find out just how far down the rabbit hole goes. Lock and Load.....for we are about to enter Jeremy's new world. If you get stuck in the PSC-trix....you may never get out Twisted Evil

I drink PSC beer because it has a third less calories than the regular beer. The barkeep here keeps my tab running. Its a place where everyone knows your name. The women are better looking and chop pretty well or is that have nice chops. Were all a bunch of photoshop addicts that need our daily shot of PSC-n to stay sain.

blue_lurker

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:36 am   Reply with quote         

Damn we have a beer and no one told me...damn you anfa, you've been keeping it all to ya self...(Shakes fist in air).... Laughing

Thats another thing I like here, you can shake a fist and no one gets injured... Razz

TheShaman

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:27 am   Reply with quote         

jefflang007 wrote:
Theres the Ausi spirit. You go True Blue!!

oh and who do you have to screw to get a new avatar? I always get left out!

Jeff here ya go... its near the top of the thread

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=110148&highlight=#110148

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:30 am   Reply with quote         

BAck on subject...was just reminded by QLT of some very good reasons why this place is so great and I hope she will not mind me quoting here in this thread...

Quote:
Queen La Tiff
Posted: 05 Jun 2006 01:17 pm Post subject:

You know, even though I come here to escape the petty annoyances of the so-called "real world," this place can be just as petty and annoying. However, in the interest of taking the bitter with the sweet, I'd like to say that the forums can also be very, very entertaining and enriching. To wit:

When I was brand-new around here, I posted something in "Ask the Experts" about putting together my web page. Even though I was still a stranger, people seemed to just come out of the woodwork to offer advice. Splodge ended up saving my web page, and acted kind of annoyed when I suggested that I should pay him something.

When I had my caps lock on, and couldn't figure out why all my tools' outlines had been replaced by crosshairs, a forum post had me my answer within five minutes.

When Patre's wife was dying, this community did everything possible (from cyberspace) to offer him the comfort and support he needed.

When it was [insert holiday here] time, we all gave the kinds of gifts that really matter--heartfelt, hand-made, personal gifts that couldn't be purchased in a store.

When my ten-year-old wanted to practice Photoshop and entered a contest, seasoned professionals took the time to offer him encouragement and tips for success. His lack of attention-span notwithstanding, nobody had to pay any kind of attention to a little kid with few skills.

From the forums, I've gotten stuff translated, I've gotten a Satanic washcloth in the mail, I've gotten in touch with local people who think like me, I've gotten help proofreading the text for a big project. I'd like to think that, from time to time, I've had the opportunity to give something back here and there.

So, yeah, people act like idiots--but let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater. The actual percentage of idiots around here, if you think about it, is waaaaaay lower than in just about any other group I encounter on a daily basis.

Kansas

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:40 am   Reply with quote         

WOW WOW WOW.. How cool is that! Great way to recharge the subject Blue. I also like it when you may have an off day your fellow PCSers send you free drugs in the mail... The really good ones come from Brazil. ha just a joke!

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Kansas wrote:
WOW WOW WOW.. How cool is that! Great way to recharge the subject Blue. I also like it when you may have an off day your fellow PCSers send you free drugs in the mail... The really good ones come from Brazil. ha just a joke!

Shhhhhhhhhhh! Don't tell everybody!

SnapChop

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:15 pm   Reply with quote         

This place rocks. Even if I was banned because I defended my case (am not talking to you show).

I like the challenge that this part of the world offers to me. Seeing marco, anfa, and claf with a high win percentage motivates me to learn and to try new things.

I like that the record held by scion is still there waiting for a great chop to come.

I like pming Eve, she is a classy lady.
I like kansas, she is a honest person.
I like Patre, his great smile is contagious.
I like mikey, even if his butterflies are annoying sometimes;) But I like his energy and constant beat, you rock mikey.
I like arcaico, wait, did I say that!! Yes, I like people who hate me, because they help me learn how to control myself.

I like scionshade, because his the big shtrumpf here, may God protect his wisdom. Amen.
I like jmh: he knows when to punish (very hurtful) and he knows when to forgive (I am still waiting for my IP to be unblocked)

I like the threads posted everyday, it is like reading a good newspaper.

I like the chat fighting.

I like to whine.

What I like the most is the site layout, it is almost perfect. I have an e-commerce degree from a very good university, belive me, the ergonimics of the site rocks.

Zen

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:27 pm   Reply with quote         

So...did you move into (or out of) your mom's house to gain access to a different IP?
(Of course, you don't bother reading my stuff, so don't bother answering. Rolling Eyes )

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:34 pm   Reply with quote         

What ya dont like me... Crying or Very sad
Ok cryins done next Laughing

SnapChop

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:38 pm   Reply with quote         

I really everyone here, the only one I have trouble is myself. I am stubborn and very sensitive.

Mason, I am accessing the site via an IP mask, I can't navigate as usual, but it is ok. I can at least answer;)

Blue lurker, you rock with your chops as well. mmmmmmmmm eve mmmmmmmmmm, that is a cool stuff;)

blue_lurker

Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:03 am   Reply with quote         

Remember this Im sure there are many other choppers out there that have good to speak off about this place so come on people lets get the good out and about...comment on what makes this place great... Very Happy

Kansas

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:02 pm   Reply with quote         

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4453

You guys have been teaching me Photoshop for monthes... Now I post a question to the group about Logo's and walla.
You have a guy that is an Arborist that is giving feedback.
You have people posting logo ideas.
You have people then explaning what qualities a logo should have.

I've found this thread to be educational, interesting and very rewarding.... Love PSC... Just can't help it!

Kathy

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:04 pm   Reply with quote         

YOURE MY FAMILY MY ONLY FRIENDS I WANT TO LIVE AND DIE HERE ! 'may be it's a little too much...may be) Wink

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Of votes n quotes, comments and ego bends - Reply to topic