Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Wanna See Sumpin? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

splodge

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:36 pm   Reply with quote         

do you want me to put these on your web site la tiff ???

Hallcross Toots
Queen La Tiff

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Reinman, you are so right. About all of it. Splodge, that would be groovy. I need to actually read my camera's manual so that I can take video that won't make people want to be sick. I also want to finish the really big one first, as I think that might be the first one that gets some music involved. I'm thinking about calling it "Three-Minute Egg Timer" because, in theory, it will take three minutes to get a marble to ring the bell at the end. The only problem is that three-minute eggs are so runny! Yuck. There's not enough toast in the world to sop up that slop.

Update! Just took delivery of a 50 mm marble! Whoa, Daddy. Back to work.

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:48 pm   Reply with quote         

LOL you actually order single marbles? strange strange strange... Wink

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:52 pm   Reply with quote         

i lost all my marbles Crying or Very sad

Hallcross Toots

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Here, how 'bout this marble, TIFF? I didn't know people are actually willing to pay that much for a freakin' marble, considering they're little glass balls made by the millions...

http://cgi.ebay.com/GIANT-VITRO-OR-MARBLE-KING-4-VANE-BLACK-CAT-MARBLE_W0QQitemZ6063406759QQcategoryZ2573QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Gotta go get the Zak from school, but wanted to post this right quick...my newest addition!

GrampZ

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Queen La Tiff wrote:
Okay, Grampz, I thought about it some more. I'll give you a 15% discount with your AARP card. Plus free coffee refills. I joke, I joke.

Haha! I have one of those! When you're young you worry that they'll card you. When you're older you're proud when they still card you. You start to worry again when they ask if you want the senior discount. And it's all over when they give you the discount without even asking!!!!

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Tiff's marbles for marbles!! hahahahahahaha!! I crack myself up... Razz

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Better than being cuckoo for Coco Puffs. And did you just call me Eve?

Oh yeah, and check out what this guy does:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Miniature-Glass-Marbles-by-J-R-Hooper_W0QQitemZ6063361368QQcategoryZ236QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If I thought they had any weight to 'em, I'd start making micro marble runs out of toothpicks. You should know by now I'm not joking!

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Doh! God, I knew it was going to happen one day. Sorry, I had to be really quick and stealthy posting today, since I was working.

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Cool stuff LaTiff....that's the best excuse for not posting ... Cool
ReinMan

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:19 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:25 pm   Reply with quote         

(so many INNNNNNnnnnnnteresting things on and around your desk! Very Happy )

Queen La Tiff

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing That's a Fun With Dick and Jane calendar...it's halfway between nostalgia and irony...I learned to read with those Dick and Jane books...I really bought the calendar for July, which features Spot. See Spot? See Spot Play?

That BW photo is actually a shot of about ten minutes after the one like James and I were joined in holy matrimony. The date was 9/13/01...and I'm in black because I still had seven co-workers missing at that time...also I had been on my way to get my dress when the first plane hit, so I didn't really have a dress, anyway. The fella standing next to James is one Jeffrey Sadowski, great friend and adventurer, who, given the circumstances of the day, TOTALLY FORGOT THAT HE WAS TO SERVE AS JAMES' BEST MAN THAT DAY. So when we knocked on his door on the way to City Hall, he was dressed as you see. We were like, "Eff it, man. We're not dressed the way we planned, either." James was secretly pleased, as he got to wear Jordans to be married in--his dream in this world, besides closing the deal with me, of course.

The sad thing is, Jeff was so blown away by events in our neighborhood that he split for Rhode Island not long after, just in time for that awful Great White fire. True story. Last we heard, he was in Cali. Hasn't returned to NYC since.

The tiny scrap of paper in there is a Billy Bragg quote: "If no one out there understands, just start your own revolution, and cut out the middle man."

You think my desk is a cluttered mess? You should see it in here (knocks on skull).

ReinMan

Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Queen La Tiff wrote:
Laughing You think my desk is a cluttered mess? You should see it in here (knocks on skull).

Ah yes! Your head, my head, and Mr. Einstein's! Very Happy

Thanks for the report. I will return the favour in a moment, and you can peruse my working space that I call DESK.
Smile

--------------------

Okay - it's kinda WIDE so I'll just provide a link for those of you whom are not interested...

HERE THERE BE NO MARBLES!

--------------------
Note To Ms.LaTiff: very simular to NYC, North Vancouver area is VERY EXPENSIVE to live in and apartments are SMALL. Thus my wee 10 x 10 office needed to be shot with 3 different exposures - the stitching was fairly brutal but you should get a good enough of an idea so you can Ponder The Desk Of ReinMan if your life gets really boring! Smile

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Wanna See Sumpin? - Reply to topic