Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - virus - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Micose

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:26 am   Reply with quote         

Now thats crap.i just want to say u that if u don't see me around soon its that because i have/had a very bad Trojan.......
i think i got rid of it yesterday and today when the first time i started windows xp.....absolutly nothing happened....no memeory, nothing....welll....i restarted and it was okay....
i think i got rid of the virus but why there was this again, and now its working ? i m still scared and i cant restore to any point more than 3 days...the moment when i got the virus !!!! was there some program that deleted all my restoration points too?
Wellll NOW TELL ME WHAT ANTIVIRUS COULD BE RUN TO BE SURE THERES NOTHING BAD LEFT.
I use AVG,maybe i could check what ANtivir does about it or another one....all i know its that it was a Trojan downloader, and im really scared its still here.

If my computer crashes, im finished (but like most of u), its all ive got..... if i cant connect or sthg, i let my personal phone number to Marcoballistic,we never know...if u dont have any news about lme it means that my psc crashed and maybe there would be a way to repair in Dos or sthg.....

Thx!
Meaty

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:39 am   Reply with quote         

Hope things are ok mate, fingers crossed here.

Micose

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:45 am   Reply with quote         

Meaty wrote:
Hope things are ok mate, fingers crossed here.

thank u Mike. Yes it looks okay ...but why the heck it wasnt ok the first time i restarted my pc is a mystery...and im scared it comes back again....
Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:53 am   Reply with quote         

Bad Trojan's can result in a bad virus Naiko, so use 2 next time... Laughing

splodge

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:05 am   Reply with quote         

if you can remember the name of trojan, run hiJackThis, look for something that should not be there and delete it, dont delete anything if you are not sure, post the log file in one of the help forums along with your tail of woe,
http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/tools/security_tools/hijackthis

Hallcross Toots
Micose

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:05 am   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Wiz

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:07 am   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:

"That's cruel Paul, Naiko can't get going without 'sensitivity' in his appendages!" Wink LOL! Very Happy

bigbuck

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:34 am   Reply with quote         

splodge

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:56 pm   Reply with quote         

i was a bit dubious about those auto analysis things, but i just tested then and they work, i dumped 16 programs from my start up registry, nothing bad but they where sat there all day hogging memory.

i recomend this one

http://hijackthis.de/index.php?langselect=english

Hallcross Toots

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:25 pm   Reply with quote         

ooh had a nasty one of those but it came with a little dog photo by daughter downloaded but it was not a good ending, the pc was trashed but i needed a new one so it had a good ending but in your case would have been horrible.

i only use AVG and lavasoft with a norton firewall so i will say my mac never got anything bad evil just the pc's... cant add anything helpful but hope it gets better for you..

but i had to comment on this it was too funny... splodge called it ''your TAIL of woe" and we just got thru discussing your bad choice of condoms so maybe it should be your TALE of woe... i thought it was a funny mislip of a spell! Laughing Laughing

Micose

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:33 pm   Reply with quote         

IM GOING MAD...PLEASE HELP....WHAT IS THE BEST ANTITROJAN AND FREE SOFTWARE , SPYWARE DOCTOR DETECTED VIRUSES TROJANS BUT I CANT DELETE IT IIT WAS JUST A SCAN .... PLEASE HELP MY XP WAS UNABLE TO RUN CORRECTLY? I COULDNT CLICK ON ICONS I HAD TO RESTART AND RESTART N RESTART TILL I JUST?I DUNNO WHY? BE ABLE TO SEND U THSI MESSAGE

AND PLEASE WHAT IS THE RESTART WITH MINIMAL STARTING PROGRAMS F8, F12 ???

Micose

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:43 pm   Reply with quote         

i m adware now.... but i need a special TROJAN software and not just a scan!
Micose

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:57 pm   Reply with quote         

f************f**f*f**f*f*f**f*f*f*f*

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:10 pm   Reply with quote         

ooh pm the guards of this site.. i don't know how to fix those bad things. usually avg puts them in jail. i wish i could help Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:14 pm   Reply with quote         

here in usa you can take your pc into the Firedog section of Circuit City and they run scans on your pc, they have all the disks to recover back to when God made the pc and can restore the drives.. I don't know if France has anything similiar but they do this occ here for free.

And if you lose everything we can start a micose pc fund here.. everyone chip in a bank for pc failures for anyone here... and what a crappy pre birthday present. I can burn every thing you made here at psc onto discs and mail them to france but that won't solve all your issues..

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - virus - Reply to topic