Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - This MUST be legit... - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:51 am   Reply with quote         

Dear Sir,

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile on the internet. Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication. However, this correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should be treated as such. At first I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to both parties.

I work as the Operations Manager in the account section of one of the prime banks here in Benin Republic. On a routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a balance Of US$18,220,000. 00 (Eighteen Million, two hundred and twenty US Dollars). On further discreet investigation, I also discovered that the account holder has died long ago with his family on a fatal Auto-accident leaving no beneficiary to the account and no other person knows about this account.

I am in close contact with the General Manager of the bank here who is my partner and he is willing to approve the transfer to any reliable and trustworthy foreigner with foreign bank account because the former operator of the a/c is a foreigner. No written or oral WILL is attached to the account , no beneficiary and nobody will come again for the claim of this money. It is only a foreigner that can claim this money with legal claims as relation to the account holder which I will provide to you if you are interested. Therefore I need your cooperation in this transaction. The difference in country of origins is not a hindrance to the success of this transaction. This money will remain useless in this dormant account if not claimed by a foreigner and we transfer the fund to a foreign account.

I will provide the necessary information and documents needed in order to claim this money. I only need your cooperation as a foreigner to provide your safe bank account information for the transfer. All arrangement that will ensure a smooth transfer of the fund to the account which you are to nominate is already in place. You should also provide me with your direct phone lines for easy communication. I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction.

At the conclusion of this transaction, your share will be 25% of the total transfer sum, 70% for me and my partner while 5% will be set aside for any expenses both parties might incur during the process of the transfer. The fund will be transferred to your account in two parts. I will first transfer US$8.220 Million to your account. I will fly over to meet you after the successful transfer for sharing according to the agreed percentages. I will have the remaining balance of US$10 Million transferred to your account only after the successful sharing of the first transfer
without any disappointment from your side.

Let me hear from you urgently.

Best Regards,

Joseph Koffi

Laughing

splodge

Post Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:58 am   Reply with quote         

ASK HIM IF YOU CAN PAY HIM WITH ART WORK FOR THE BANK WALLS Smile

Hallcross Toots

Post Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:23 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing

mikey

Post Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:09 pm   Reply with quote         

We know the devil roams around the world as a lion seeking whom he can devour!!! along with their bank account and identity! Twisted Evil
Beware the beast, he masquerades as an angel of light but inside he is a ravening wolf ready to tear you to shreads and spit out your bloody clothes!! Wink Test the spirits to see if they are of God!! Cool

Post Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:42 am   Reply with quote         

OK...for shits and giggles...I emailed him back!!!
This was the response...

I cannot tell you much on the email right now because I am at the office. Could you please call me on my private telephone number +229 97 32 37 70. Also send me your phone number so I can call you.

Shocked

Queen La Tiff

Post Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:26 am   Reply with quote         

You have no idea how much fun you can really have with these people...
http://www.419eater.com/index.htm

Post Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:36 am   Reply with quote         

I've actually been to the 419 site before...HILLARIOUS!!! Oh...expect something soon QLT!

Queen La Tiff

Post Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:40 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing I love the part where the baiter says to the scammer: "You'd better send me a photo so I'll know it's really you." And then gives some absurd specifics for the photo "Just to be sure you didn't just find a picture on the internet" and then they actually do it:

Laughing Laughing Laughing I also like this guy's attempt to chop himself a fake beard:

Every Monday should be this funny.

Queen La Tiff

Post Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:52 am   Reply with quote         

Okay, and I had to go dig this one up. Last summer I got this:
Dear Tiffany,

I am Barrister benard hassan, a solicitor at law,
personal attorney to Mr C.B.Widman,a national Of
your country,who used to work with Shell Development
Company in Lome Togo. Here in after shall be referred
to as my client. On the 21st of April 2001, my client,
his wife and their only daughter were involved in a
car accident along Nouvissi express Road.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their
lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to
your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended
relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After
these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to track
his last name over the Internet, to locate any member
of his family hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the
fund valued at US$10.5( Ten Million Five Thousand US
Dollars) million left behind by my client before it
gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the
Security Finance Firm where this amount was deposited.
The said Security Finance Firm has issued me a notice
to provide the next of kin or have his account
confiscated within the next twenty one official
working days.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the
relatives for almost two years now, I seek the consent
to present you as the next of kin to the deceased
since you have the same last names, so that the
proceeds of this account can be paid to you.Therefore,
on receipt of your positive response, we shall then
discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.

I have all necessary information and legal documents
needed to back you up for claim. All I require from
you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this
transaction through. I guarantee that this will be
executed under legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law. Get back to
me at my private email address at for confidentiality reason.email barr_bhassan03@yahoo.ca

Best Rigards,
barr benard hassan,ESQ.

So I sent this back:
Dear Mister Hassan,

My goodness! I had NO IDEA that Mister CB Widman ever existed! I was so excited to get your email, I called my mother in Florida right away. She says that the illustrious CB might have been the product of one of her uncles' many marriages!!! He (My Great-Uncle Morty) was a travelling salesman for Kodak back in the 60s and 70s, and according to Mom, he had somewhere between SIX AND EIGHT MARRIAGES over about 15 years! And, not to be indiscreet, it is said that he was a 'fertile turtle,' if you get my meaning. His guys were good swimmers, in other words. So I guess that makes CB one of my long-lost relatives!!!

It's really sad to hear about the car crash. I feel so sorry for him, and for his family. I also feel real regret that I never got to meet this great man. This is a delicate question, but was it a very firey crash? I imagine that I will have to take a DNA test to prove he's my kin, and I hope that enough of his corpse survived to test. I don't have a lot of blood to spare, ha ha, but I am happy to send a sample for you. Do you think I should freeze it first? I can send it overnight, that's no problem. Just send me your address, or the address of a reputable laboratory in your area. How much blood do you think they will need? Please tell me using English measure, like teaspoon, quart, gallon. I have never been very clear about this so-called "metric system."

When do I get the money? Is there a way that I could have it wired directly to my bank here in America? Or do I have to go to Lome-Togo to collect it? Will it be in US dollars, or will I have to pay a trasfer fee? Will there be taxes on this money? And what is your cut? I would assume it is something like 30 percent. You should come to America--lawyers here get more like fifty percent, and no one ever blinks an eye!

I hope you do not find it rude that I am asking so many questions about the money. I am also very interested to learn about you! Do you have a family? Do you follow any sports? Do you have a hobby? In America, we ask, "What's your sign, baby?" But that may be too personal a question for our first correspondence. What color eyes do you have?

Well! I am very excited to do whatever it takes to make this transfer happen. In America we also say, "The buck stops here." This means that the money stops at my bank account! But you're a lawyer, so you know all about that, am I right? Just joshin' ya there. That means I am kidding.

If you are ever planning to be in the New York City area, please let me know! I belong to several very entertaining clubs, and will show you around town, if you know what I mean.

Yours expectantly,

Sister Tiffany Widman

Never heard back.

TofuTheGreat

Post Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Man. You guys are so lucky. I never get offers like this. All I get are winning entries for the International Lotto. They tell me one more $1000 processing fee and I'll get the cash.

Post Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Oh, I'll be sure to give them your address, Tofu...hate for you to miss out on all the fun!

I still haven't gotten a response from my last reply...

splodge

Post Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties & local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer."

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large "kegs". Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them.
A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted.
After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship."
In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer-term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage." Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know.
If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men.
For the support group nearest you, just look up Golf Courses" in the phone book.

For a video to see how beer works click here:

Beer Demo
http://www.brackenspub.com/beer.swf

Hallcross Toots
mikey

Post Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Embarassed Laughing

Post Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:35 pm   Reply with quote         

A REPLY!!!

In a transaction like this, one need to be very careful whom you deal with especially as we have not known ourselves before. As I stated in my first mail, I contacted you for this important deal which came as a lifetime opportunity because it requires that I do it with a foreigner. All we need to do is to establish trust between us.

As I wrote in my first mail, The account owner died since 2002 and no relation came up to claim his money. If nobody comes up to claim the money, the bank will appropriate it to themselves. Since we investigated and found out that nobody is coming to claim the money, this is why I contacted you so that you will come as a relation to the account owner. Your nationality does not matter as the management of the bank does not know the nationality of the account owner.

For you to claim the money, all you need is to have full information about the account and the owner. I shall provide you with all these and show you how to apply for the money. Please let me know if I can trust you and you are willing to claim the money for our mutual benefit.

Regards,
Joseph

TofuTheGreat

Post Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:28 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
A REPLY!!!

Oh oh oh! I know! String 'em along (a la 419Eater.com) and see if you can't get them to supply a photo of him/her-self holding a sing that says "Hey PSC! I chop in the buff!" Laughing

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - This MUST be legit... - Reply to topic