Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Net neutrality - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

ReinMan

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Fuck Off All Of You!

Now I gotta go buy eye glasses, you weird fucks!!!!!

P.S. does doing this save bandwidth? Are we practicing for our LowRez future?

Paul Von Stetina

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:35 pm   Reply with quote         

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:35 pm   Reply with quote         

OK...they took all my files...Go to Plan Delta Bravo Blackbird. The ice cream has melted. I repeat, the ice cream has melted!

ScionShade

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:40 pm   Reply with quote         

Just imagine when adobe pays a few extra dollars for priority on EVERY reference to photoshop in a URL...a priority standard that makes every site that has photoshop in their url be automatically asigned the lowest data transfer bandwidth rating possible.

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
Just imagine when adobe pays a few extra dolars for priority on EVERY reference to photoshop in a URL...a priority standard that makes every site that has photoshop in their url be automatically asigned the lowest data transfer bandwidth rating possible.

Oh SHIT, that's gonna suck.

Paul Von Stetina

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:57 pm   Reply with quote         

BIGTIME

ReinMan

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
BIGTIME

Hey Paul: STOP SHOUTING!

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:14 pm   Reply with quote         

so can any of you actually read all this tiny text as it is, without copying and pasting it so that it's normal size? Well, I bet you can't read this!!mwahaha! It's so fucking tiny it's almost impossible to copy!

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:17 pm   Reply with quote         

God is not neutral!

God is a personal being (not an impersonal force). God is immaterial, omnipresent (everywhere), omniscient (all knowing), omnipotent (all powerful), omnibenevolent (all good), immutable (unchanging), sovereign (supreme in authority), free, perfect, and eternal (without beginning or end). As the creator and sustainer of the universe it is understandable that there are some characteristics of God that are beyond our ability to comprehend. For instance God is one divine being in three distinct persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Each are equally and eternally the one true God.

Oops! Wrong thread!

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:19 am   Reply with quote         

seriously, can you guys read this? Can you even see I actually wrote something, or do you think these are just blank posts?

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:22 am   Reply with quote         

Nope...you actually think people can read stuf that small? HAHAHAHAHAH!

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:54 am   Reply with quote         

Shocked

Shhhhhhh...my head hurts now

yello_piggy

Post Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:28 am   Reply with quote         

yello_piggy wrote:

This is a western-worldwide phenomenom nowadays. Have a look at the results of the latest elections, when left and rights shared almost 50:50 of the votes and a few thousand votes decided - or people should believe this Evil or Very Mad Canada was close, Italy, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, ... and of course the USA twice. looks a bit weird to me and suspect of manipulation this 50:50-thing.

And the next one: elections in Mexiko, the rights just 0,57 % in front of the lefts Exclamation very suspect again...

yello_piggy

Post Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:12 am   Reply with quote         

the internet was created by the army, am I right ? you thought they were gonna give it away to hippies ?

yello_piggy

Post Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:21 am   Reply with quote         

ledirlo wrote:
the internet was created by the army, am I right ? you thought they were gonna give it away to hippies ?

we hippies are plugged in the universe anyway, it will always be the better network!

JUST SAY "KNOW"

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Net neutrality - Reply to topic