Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Portfolio by preference - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

bigbuck

Post Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:58 am   Reply with quote         

Has anyone actually been able to rearrange theirs yet? I've got over 200 entries and it's a huuuuuuuuge task. Is there any other way to do this than click the move up/down button about five thousand times? Confused

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:29 am   Reply with quote         

Im agreeing, this is a task I keep meaning to start, then look at it.... think 390 or so entries, and feel like crying Laughing

It just isn't going to happen, god knows what people like Mikey and L@rue are thinking.

Surely there is an easier way to do this.

Also when you click hide image, does it hide it from everyone, I presume it would. At least I can knock off the 100 or so pre advantage entries I have that all suck Laughing

bigbuck

Post Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:05 am   Reply with quote         

Ha! If you click like a maniac on that up button as many times as you can....you can move them up more than one step at a time. It's taken me an hour or so to get a dozen up from the bottom of my portfolio.

marcoballistic

Post Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:32 am   Reply with quote         

don't forget to list these hours on your tax return when you die Brad Laughing

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:24 am   Reply with quote         

Yes, I've rearranged mine to the desired degree. Smile

Micose

Post Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:42 am   Reply with quote         

hfgtjhl me Stefdnt of works ifxgoutdffdghdfm after tdhfxones that u think lesbfd...addfgdf less..first..endhdfhfdsko....takepills"dfxh
marcoballistic

Post Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:48 am   Reply with quote         

yeah, damn right Naiko Laughing

Post Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:11 am   Reply with quote         

would love to rearragne my portfolio, but the thing is buggin me. doesn't work like it should

Click ont he hide button of one images makes others unhidden/ or hidden randomly. Even when I move an image up suddenly a few other get hidden too.. Really annoys me..

And even then.. once I arranged some images and haven hidden my worst submissions, the next day they are unhidden again and some of my best are hidden..

Something is seriously going wrong...

small demo of what's going wrong http://davidtony.com/psc.avi

watch what happens to my other images when I try to hide the sheep image (i've allready posted this via the bug submission form and in the chat, but just want to show it here too, since I don't know if this happens to others too)

Post Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:45 am   Reply with quote         

Grefix, i think i found out sthg..;wait....
Micose

Post Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:49 am   Reply with quote         

well...nah...i didn't...i thought that u selected several pics in the same time so i was hoping that being able to do this and move several pics in the same time too...,but no.
bigbuck

Post Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 am   Reply with quote         

Try madly clicking on the 'move up' button as many times as you can. I moved a couple about 50 places like this..

Post Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:07 am   Reply with quote         

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Sed pretium est sed libero. Pellentesque nunc mi, accumsan ut, ornare et, commodo a, nisl. Vestibulum nisl orci, fermentum non, sagittis ut, imperdiet quis, dui. Aliquam erat volutpat. Suspendisse non urna a nibh ullamcorper tristique. Vivamus condimentum hendrerit ipsum. Curabitur iaculis sapien a diam. Sed et neque eget lectus tempor accumsan. Sed vitae eros quis turpis cursus gravida. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Pellentesque diam. Aliquam tellus lacus, eleifend sed, pretium in, adipiscing at, eros.

Sorry...that's all I got... Shocked

billtvshow
Site Moderator

Post Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:12 am   Reply with quote         

I've almost got mine, maybe have a couple pages left to sort.
marcoballistic

Post Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:36 am   Reply with quote         

Your a battler Ste Laughing

Micose

Post Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:23 am   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Sed pretium est sed libero. Pellentesque nunc mi, accumsan ut, ornare et, commodo a, nisl. Vestibulum nisl orci, fermentum non, sagittis ut, imperdiet quis, dui. Aliquam erat volutpat. Suspendisse non urna a nibh ullamcorper tristique. Vivamus condimentum hendrerit ipsum. Curabitur iaculis sapien a diam. Sed et neque eget lectus tempor accumsan. Sed vitae eros quis turpis cursus gravida. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Pellentesque diam. Aliquam tellus lacus, eleifend sed, pretium in, adipiscing at, eros.

Sorry...that's all I got... Shocked

Thats perfectly clear ...thx Steph!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Portfolio by preference - Reply to topic