Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - some critiquing please - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Megpowergirl

Post Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
Meg, someone actually took the time to make an alias for the sole purpose of posting that negative comment. It would've been way more courteous and helpful had that member sent you a PM offering to help you w/ your future chops. This is a site well known to help ppl new to PS.

Karma, baby, believe in it! Wink

I do believe in Karma. It's a bad day today and I was just taken back by the comment. Everyone has been so nice. I do believe in Karma quiet a bit actually. Everything you put out comes back to you. but, like I said... it's a bad day today and I really wasn't expecting to see that one. WEll, I'm off for food and then I'm going out tonight to try and have some fun and forget about today's problems. Need to free my mind. I think a few drinks are in order for today. You all have a good day and I'll start fresh tomorrow.

bigbuck

Post Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Yeah, it is a bit rude I supose, from someone who hasn't posted a pic here yet. How to win friends and influence people eh! Wink

samuelb

Post Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:52 pm   Reply with quote         

Don't worry Meg, we rather heve you here than that arrogant "female dog".

http://www.shmugle.com
ReinMan

Post Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Mine Fine Friends: Sweat not the barking of dogs!
Panic not if they pee on your tree!
Ignore them and they'll die of their own self-importance!

AAAAHhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO! Wink

Oh - and STFUAC!*

*shut the fuck up and chop!

ReyRey

Post Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing That's a great song rein! Words to live by. Brought tears to my eyes. Crying or Very sad

Granulated

Post Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Megpowergirl wrote:
Eve wrote:
Meg, someone actually took the time to make an alias for the sole purpose of posting that negative comment. It would've been way more courteous and helpful had that member sent you a PM offering to help you w/ your future chops. This is a site well known to help ppl new to PS.

Karma, baby, believe in it! Wink

I do believe in Karma. It's a bad day today and I was just taken back by the comment. Everyone has been so nice. I do believe in Karma quiet a bit actually. Everything you put out comes back to you. but, like I said... it's a bad day today and I really wasn't expecting to see that one. WEll, I'm off for food and then I'm going out tonight to try and have some fun and forget about today's problems. Need to free my mind. I think a few drinks are in order for today. You all have a good day and I'll start fresh tomorrow.

Don't be sad Crying or Very sad

TofuTheGreat

Post Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:45 pm   Reply with quote         

To Meg and Nub, ignore those that show their ass and heed those who show their class. Chop to learn and learn from every chop.

Rey^2's advice is great. Pick one or two tools/techniques and practice them till your mouse begs for mercy.

I started by practicing with the pen for selections, quick masks, masking layers, and color matching. I'm still working on all those but I'm sure as heck more comfortable with those tools and techniques.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - some critiquing please - Reply to topic