Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Photoshop Tutorial Authors wanted. $10 per tutorial. - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:29 pm   Reply with quote         

I had a previous forum post some months back about hiring photoshop tutorial authors at something like $2 to $5 per tutorial.

Well, my budget has gone up since then.

So, I'm still looking for photoshop artists willing to create photoshop tutorials on a range of topics (ie. photo manipulation, drawing, retouch, illustration, interface design, layouts, etc).

However, I can now pay $10.00 per tutorial (this would be for exclusive rights to the tutorial). Payments would be made through PayPal.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM or email me at chopcow@gmail.com. Please include at least a couple samples of photoshop work that you've done.

If tutorials meet standards. I can continue to pay as many as you can create.

PLEASE NOTE: Do not send tutorials for payment without emailing me first and getting the approval to begin. I will need to verify if your skills, abilities, or tutorial subject/topics are what I'm looking for. Thank you.

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:48 pm   Reply with quote         

YOU'LL GET NOTHING FROM ME, PIG! NOTHING!!!!!

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:27 pm   Reply with quote         

How bout tut's on color correction or enhancement?

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:19 pm   Reply with quote         

jerry717 wrote:
How bout tut's on color correction or enhancement?

Well, these are good tutorial subjects to cover; however what I'm really looking for are tutorials that have not been over-done so many times before at sites like www.good-tutorials.com or www.tutorialized.com.

For example, if you do a search at good-tutorials for color correction, you will see that there are already atleast 2 tutorials on this topic:

http://www.good-tutorials.com/search/category/color/correction

What I'm looking for are unique tutorials that fall into the categories listed on good-tutorials.com or tutorialized.com websites:

Buttons
Color
Designing
Drawing
Effects
Photo Effects
Photo Retouch
Text Effects
Textures
Web Graphics
Interfaces and Web Layouts

Bottom line, the tutorials need to be as unique as possible and be something that someone would be interested in. Smile

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:35 pm   Reply with quote         

color correction maybe overdone, but any color tuts from jerry have to be better than anything available elsewhere.........

I'll pay jerry some votes for any correction tuts Very Happy Laughing

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:40 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm capable of doing most of those things, whoever, I wouldn't know how to go about creating a good tutorial for any of them... Confused

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:44 pm   Reply with quote         

mason- just look at some examples

Sassy

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:52 pm   Reply with quote         

I am still looking for a good Giffie making tutorial...can someone make one or do you know of a good one???? I have some really good ideas that I can't do cause I am Giffie Knowledge Deprived Rolling Eyes ..I WANNA KNOW DAMMIT!!!! Cool

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:08 pm   Reply with quote         

volkswes wrote:
color correction maybe overdone, but any color tuts from jerry have to be better than anything available elsewhere.........

I'll pay jerry some votes for any correction tuts Very Happy Laughing

True Wes, and I agree, without a doubt, Jerry is a true master of PS. So since you put it that way, I'm sold. I'm sure that the tutorial submission sites would accept the tutorial that Jerry creates based on quality alone and the fact that it surpasses the quality of the color correction tuts that are already listed there.

Jerry, if you would be willing to make me a color correction tut, then I'll pay ya $10 for it. Let me know if you are up for it.

Chopper

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:11 pm   Reply with quote         

insane thread

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:11 pm   Reply with quote         

volkswes wrote:
mason- just look at some examples

Yes, Mason. Go to good-tutorials.com or other tutorial submission sites for ideas. The basic format is:

Step 1: Do this.
[image]
Step 2: Do that.
[image]
Setp 3: You're done!
[final image]

It's really pretty basic. For the images that are included in the tutorial, just do screen captures and crop out everything but the area that pertains to the tutorial.

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:25 pm   Reply with quote         

ledirlo wrote:
insane thread

Led, when the hell did I ever wrong you before?

I win the H2H tourney, then you post in the forums that I suck and Chrispis rules. Then you post in chat that it pisses you off that I won. Then you come in here and flame this thread.

Perhaps you are being sarcastic, and if that's the case, I apologize, but it seems the overall vibe I get from you is that you don't like me and I have no clue why.

What i'm doing here is at least providing some revenue for those who want to make some extra income from working with Photoshop. Unlike most other newbie members that come in here and post that they are holding some "logo contest" and whoever wins will get a big pat on the back.

Also, when you called me "cheap" in the chatroom today. $10/tutorial is the going rate at all the freelance websites.

If you are being sarcastic and joking around, then forget what I'm saying. However, it sure doesn't seem that way.

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:04 pm   Reply with quote         

ok, Since I have a whole week off from school starting Monday, maybe I'll try. The main reason I'm not keen on making a tutorial is because I don't know a hell of a whole lot about the advanced things in photoshop, so I don't want to make a "tutorial" that is either harder than it should be, or appears very amateur to better choppers.

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:15 pm   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
ok, Since I have a whole week off from school starting Monday, maybe I'll try. The main reason I'm not keen on making a tutorial is because I don't know a hell of a whole lot about the advanced things in photoshop, so I don't want to make a "tutorial" that is either harder than it should be, or appears very amateur to better choppers.

Mason....email me at chopcow@gmail.com and then we'll go over the specifics.

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Chopper wrote:
ledirlo wrote:
insane thread

Led, when the hell did I ever wrong you before?

I win the H2H tourney, then you post in the forums that I suck and Chrispis rules. Then you post in chat that it pisses you off that I won. Then you come in here and flame this thread.

Perhaps you are being sarcastic, and if that's the case, I apologize, but it seems the overall vibe I get from you is that you don't like me and I have no clue why.

What i'm doing here is at least providing some revenue for those who want to make some extra income from working with Photoshop. Unlike most other newbie members that come in here and post that they are holding some "logo contest" and whoever wins will get a big pat on the back.

Also, when you called me "cheap" in the chatroom today. $10/tutorial is the going rate at all the freelance websites.

If you are being sarcastic and joking around, then forget what I'm saying. However, it sure doesn't seem that way.

I think they call that "slave labor" ....Kathy Lee Gifford would be proud!

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Photoshop Tutorial Authors wanted. $10 per tutorial. - Reply to topic