Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Special Request - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:13 pm   Reply with quote         

All I can do...although...I could do more, but I can't...(way too personal reasons)

TofuTheGreat

Post Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:45 pm   Reply with quote         

It's threads like this that make me proud to be a card-carrying member of PSC. Yeah we may all be smart asses 3/4 of the time but to see the genuine respect and care put into this stranger's request is amazing.

All of us that are parents don't even want to know how tough this would be to go through (and I pray that few of you ever have). But as a father I gotta say that Rey's and DPs pics would make me smile through the tears. I look forward to seeing what the other talented artists here do. Bow

Post Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:51 pm   Reply with quote         

I left the spoon in because she had one in 2 of the pics...didn't know if that was one of her favorite things...

Post Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Kansas

Post Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Wow.. I would print them all off and make the parents an angel booklet...

Post Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:30 pm   Reply with quote         

trying something..would appreciate feedback on it if possible. Thanks. what a sweet child....so sad

MindGraph

Post Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:02 pm   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
It's threads like this that make me proud to be a card-carrying member of PSC. Yeah we may all be smart asses 3/4 of the time but to see the genuine respect and care put into this stranger's request is amazing.

All of us that are parents don't even want to know how tough this would be to go through (and I pray that few of you ever have). But as a father I gotta say that Rey's and DPs pics would make me smile through the tears. I look forward to seeing what the other talented artists here do. Bow

well said tofu....definitely am flattered that she asked and the teamwork that jumped into action is great! Nice job all.

TofuTheGreat

Post Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:58 pm   Reply with quote         

My wife and I had an idea for the one pic with the baby standing but I don't know if I'll be able to do it in time for the aunt requesting the help.

We thought it'd be touching if Brooke was dressed in a flowing white gown. Anyone up for the challenge?

Jeny and MG your versions are so touching!

MindGraph

Post Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:23 pm   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
My wife and I had an idea for the one pic with the baby standing but I don't know if I'll be able to do it in time for the aunt requesting the help.

We thought it'd be touching if Brooke was dressed in a flowing white gown. Anyone up for the challenge?

thanks tofu...there are so many emotions in all of these...very nice everyone. Just tucked in my 6yr.old and it inspired me to try your idea...did you possibly see a dress that would be appropriate?

jerry717

Post Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:33 pm   Reply with quote         

So very sad. My heart goes out to all who loved her.

MindGraph

Post Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:23 pm   Reply with quote         

[quote="MindGraph"]
TofuTheGreat wrote:

giving it a try but something doesn't look right to me.....any suggestions or anyone want to take a shot at it feel free.

Crowned

Post Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:16 am   Reply with quote         

like a pure flower...

Post Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:51 am   Reply with quote         

Hi,
Im Brookes Aunt.Through all the tears... Id like to thank you all for the kind words and wonderful work you have all done on the pictures. I liked the idea of making an Angel book of Brooke and then giving it to her mommy.... so that is exactly what Ill do.

Thanks Jeremy, Thanks everyone
Thanks sooooo much.

Auntie Katy

oregongal

Post Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:05 am   Reply with quote         

I'm very new to PSC, and enjoying it very much. This is my first post, I couldn't resist this adorable angel. My prayers are with you all. God Bless you!

Post Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:09 am   Reply with quote         

BrookesAunt wrote:
Hi,
Im Brookes Aunt.Through all the tears... Id like to thank you all for the kind words and wonderful work you have all done on the pictures. I liked the idea of making an Angel book of Brooke and then giving it to her mommy.... so that is exactly what Ill do.

Thanks Jeremy, Thanks everyone
Thanks sooooo much.

Auntie Katy

I'm sure that I speak for all in telling you that we are so sorry for your familys loss of such a precious child. Thank you for asking us to be a part of this with you. At a time like this words do not express the feelings so I hope the pictures help.
My deepest sympathy to you and your family.
Bob

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Special Request - Reply to topic