Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I quit (and cheese sandwich discussion) - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

arcaico

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:05 pm   Reply with quote         

no bastards, I won´t quit psc...

I´ll quit talking. after this post, of course. I realize my critiques are harsh and offensive... I realize I´m picky, and say what i think, and fuck who I hurt... I realize I find out patterns in voting and friendly voting (like the terrabyte episode, where me and supak sent a list of 20 aliases he was using to vote to himself) but i also realize not many people appreciate that. So, now that PSC is growing, I believe what psc needs the less is troublemakers... someone saying this suck, that suck, this shadows is crappy, that entry is crappy, someone attacking people personally like I do... all I wanted was just to distinguish the bad entries, from the good entries, the overvoted from the undervoted, and so on.

In a hope of PSC becoming a better place, I see my talking is unnecessary in here. If ya wanna learn, and don´t wanna hear the truth, you´re in the wrong way... but I got tired of trying to improve the level and be considered a cry-baby, or asshole, or whatever... anyway... I know a few know I´m harsh for the sake of quality and because of my personality, and I expect this few not to come in here and say "stop with this bullshit", "ya know we like ya" etc etc... I don´t want neither need yer pity...

I´ll still be lurking, posting eventually, but I hope to resist the temptation and stay away from forum and chat. Whoever wants to talk to me can PM me, or get in touch with me in msn. To the rest of the fuckers who despise me, good luck. Hope ya have a better life at psc.

later ya all.
arc

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Shocked

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Sad Confused Sad

ReyRey

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Arc Question Exclamation Is this because of the chop the chopper thread. Come on. Even you can see how that was funny Question Shocked I was beat up in that thread too. Don't quit. Why quit when you can stay here and piss em' all off. That's how I look at it. You dish out the abuse pretty good sometimes. We all do. I've offended my share of people. It is honest critisism but with a sharp biting approach. Frankly, I like it. We all need to laugh at ourselves. Nobody is perfect. We all have faults. But if your going to dish it out , you can't turn and run when they jump on you. Take it with a grain of salt and still be true to yourself. Don't leave. That's chicken shit! Scion Shade talked shit about me in that same thread saying my chops have no substance. I could have went into his portfolio and picked a crappy image and got back at him, but I thought it was funny and it didn't really bother me. I'm happy with my chops and opinions and that's all that matters. I like Scion and his comments. I also like you and your's but you've got to take some abuse back. Ya know what I mean. Don't leave. It won't be as fun.
Really. Don't be a butthead. Oops. Shocked Wink (just teasing ya)

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:27 pm   Reply with quote         

totally agree Rey 100%

arcaico

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:33 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Arc Question Exclamation Is this because of the chop the chopper thread. Come on. Even you can see how that was funny Question Shocked I was beat up in that thread too. Don't quit. Why quit when you can stay here and piss em' all off. That's how I look at it. You dish out the abuse pretty good sometimes. We all do. I've offended my share of people. It is honest critisism but with a sharp biting approach. Frankly, I like it. We all need to laugh at ourselves. Nobody is perfect. We all have faults. But if your going to dish it out , you can't turn and run when they jump on you. Take it with a grain of salt and still be true to yourself. Don't leave. That's chicken shit! Scion Shade talked shit about me in that same thread saying my chops have no substance. I could have went into his portfolio and picked a crappy image and got back at him, but I thought it was funny and it didn't really bother me. I'm happy with my chops and opinions and that's all that matters. I like Scion and his comments. I also like you and your's but you've got to take some abuse back. Ya know what I mean. Don't leave. It won't be as fun.

What the hell are ya talking about Rey? It´s about the cube and how my opinion changed from a review to a personal attack attempt...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

ReyRey

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:38 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
ReyRey wrote:

What the hell are ya talking about Rey? It´s about the cube and how my opinion changed from a review to a personal attack attempt...

Same thing Arc. Someone took your critique the wrong way. You have to expect that with the sharp sword you swing with your critiques, not to mention the language barriers. I'm not trying to stir shit up. I'm just trying to say, it was not that big of a deal, really. Don't quit. Besides, This web page isn't about you or me or anyone else. It's about creating stuff with photoshop. We are all aloud to like it, hate it, comment, comment back, get mad, try to do better, cry, laugh whatever.
It's all good. We are all passionate about stuff. That's why we are artists. Yes I said artists. Everyone of us. Some, more appreciated than others but hey, that's how it goes. Don't go anywhere. You belong here just like the rest of us.

fempie

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Now listen up you stubborn!

Guilty of this all is YOU! You should have kept things anomynous. It was not necessary to pick out my chop that I worked hard on as "proof" how ridicilous voting patterns are. I have the feeling you accuse me of votewhoring. And please... come with proof! Ask anyone here. Its something I would NEVER EVER do! I do have some selfrespect, you know!

Guilty of this all is ME!
I was reacting WAY to sensitive. You know I even had tears here because I cant deal with people getting angry or with arguments (or whatever you call it). Dont ask.. its just like that
I should have just pm-ed you and sort things out.
Hey... if you were living in my hometown, I would have drink a coffee with you and you will see that talking with eachother in the face clears everything up.
(And no.. this is not a flirt... I have a boyfriend Wink )

Now lets get this behind us. I am sure we would never have problems in real live. Talking without seeying expressions, can just turn out the wrong way.

friends? Question

splodge

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:23 pm   Reply with quote         

he'll be back, he has no 3D friends Smile
and i've just sent bluelurker 6 pix of me for chop the chopper and permition to use any pix from the hallcross site, i'm gonna get slaughtered, and worse than that,,,,,, i just ran out of vodka Crying or Very sad

Hallcross Toots
Showcase

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:40 pm   Reply with quote         

BWAHAHAHAHA!!
I always had you for a quitter!! Spaniards are sooooo like that.

ok, seriously...What I find very very funny, besides ReyHey and his attempts at chopping, is the whole, "I'm an ass for the sake of quality" crap. You don't think that sounds the least bit...errrrm...retarded?? On a website made for, when you get right down to it, FUN!?!?

go ahead. quit. just don't expect people to wail in sorrow...

*still giggling*

"Hey fucktard, your shadows look like piles of shit!"
mmmmm....the caring!

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:44 pm   Reply with quote         

showcace, loving and caring to the end, no one dont give a toss about my vodka situation though Sad

Hallcross Toots
Showcase

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:48 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
showcace, loving and caring to the end, no one dont give a toss about my vodka situation though Sad

Not TRUE!! NOT TRUE!!
I just now said a little prayer for you!

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:50 pm   Reply with quote         

I just looked down at the other end of my desk.
My desk is eight foot long and I tend to sit all the way to the left.
So, anyway...I look down there and ya know what i see?
A sandwich. A beautiful, wonderful, ham and cheese sandwich that i made around two..that's quite a few hours ago, but
I'm gonna eat it now.The breads a little stale, but ...Oh My Heavens..I do love a good sandwich.

Showcase

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:52 pm   Reply with quote         

My prayers have been answered then Scion!
Amen!

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:56 pm   Reply with quote         

i thought cheese and ham was a yorkshire think, i couple of southeners took over one of my old local pubs, never heard of such a sandwich till i asked for one, they thought it was discusting untill they tried one, they got so fat they could hardly get upstairs, long live cheese and ham

Hallcross Toots

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I quit (and cheese sandwich discussion) - Reply to topic