Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Story Telling Add 1 Thing - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Similar to the Themed Add 1 Thing, we will start a story, but leave it open. The next person will come along and add to the story, also leaving it open for a next person. If the story reaches a stalemate, or concludes itself, the "finisher" can start a new story, or pass it to another.

Here are some guidelines:

1. Keep it relatively short. 10 to 15 lines at most.
2. Keep it clean. This is a family site after all.
3. Be creative, take the story in any direction, but try leave things open for others to work with.
4. Please avoid smileys (emoticons) in the story.
5. Overlapping can occur. If this happens, try to correct/edit your post to flow with the previous post.
6. Allow time for more PSC members to participate before posting multiple times. (this is more of a suggestion. If the creative bug bites, by all means let it flow)

Let's tell a story!

I was sitting alone at my computer on a dark, stormy night. The sounds of the mouse clicking and thunder in the distance numbed my mind. How long had I been here surfing this photoshop contest website? My hair was a mess, I was wearing the same pajamas I’d been wearing for a few days now. Empty coffee cups, and empty tv dinner trays littered my desk. “Oh well” I thought, “I will clean this later”. I returned to my mindless web surfing. Soon, I snapped out of my computer coma by loud knocking at the front door. “Who could this be, at this hour?” I said to myself while cautiously approaching the door. I opened the door, and standing there much to my surprise was…

tpsimer

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:55 pm   Reply with quote         

...the Ghost of Photoshopcontest past!

Dressed in dark flowing robe with a face that could frighten any man, this apparition slowly opened his robe to reveal a monitor embedded in his chest. The image was flickering and taking form. Suddenly my first chop appeared on the screen. I cringed. The second image made me wince and the third I gagged. The ghost took pity on me and loaded my first private message from...

Paul Von Stetina

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:30 pm   Reply with quote         

nude midget wrestlers, where Blurk told me I could get wrestling oil for a quantity discount, the picture was now clear, as I...

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:55 pm   Reply with quote         

... chuckled to myself about how Blurk hasn't changed a bit after all these years, but was snapped back to the present as the Ghost of Photoshopcontest Past turned and said to me in his booming dark voice...

jcfreak6363

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:28 pm   Reply with quote         

as long as you have been chopping you should be much better! Perhaps you should look at Anfa's, Marcoballistic or what's his name....

http://psefx.wordpress.com/ http://imagedetailing.jimdo.com/
crmzendrgone

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Ah his name is clonestamp trooper's, for his is a real skill much better than yours. For you need to up your game for the coming contest known only as head to head 2011. For there your skill will be tested and matched perhaps by. . .

(oooh this is fun!!)

annajon

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:19 pm   Reply with quote         

..... and take note of how their lives were taken over by the search for perfection.

I have a task for you. A Queste if you will....

I want you to go out there, into the real world, for one hour, and come back here with a photograph of the one thing that makes you laugh and cry at the same time.

He vanished. I heard his voice echo... "One hour my friend, then I will be back."

I looked at the mess my life was in and desided an hour outside could not hurt. Or could it?

crmzendrgone

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Well he took his first step out of his door and to his surprise he stepped right onto a glass shard, "OUCH!!" he cried out. "I guess he can hurt." so he took an about face hopped back in his sanctuary, as he calls it. He began to clean his wound while watching the hands on his clock tic away. Knowing every minute that passes he loses the chance to complete his task. At that moment! . . .

tpsimer

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:37 pm   Reply with quote         

...Bleeding and confused a thought crossed his mind. "What if I can't complete this task? What hell will I have to endure if I am empty handed on the ghosts return." He quickly ran to check the windows and...

Paul Von Stetina

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:46 pm   Reply with quote         

realized that they were dirty, so he got out the Windex and spent the next 18 hours making sure they were spotless, when all of a sudden,

amissni

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:56 pm   Reply with quote         

...he felt upset in his stomach, rushed to the toilet found there was no toilet paper left, so he decided to

Paul Von Stetina

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Shocked

aman

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:59 am   Reply with quote         

...he decided to use his phone-book , and then he ran away to the garden area and start cutting the grass , cause ....

annajon

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:32 am   Reply with quote         

his feverish brain would not let him sit down for a moments rest.

That evening, tired of all the running around, he sat down at his computer.

He began to think about the concept of time, how strange it was, that the Ghost had given him one hour to come up with a good picture, and yet, almost a whole day had passed since then.
What...... if........ it meant that he simply had to go out for a whole hour and find the greatest picture ever?..........

Looking outside through the clean windows, the world was becconing. What treasures were there to be found? How would he get there? After all... something had gotten a hold on him for so long, kept him sitting at his computer desk all this time...

There it was again......... Time..... How did you beat it?

tpsimer

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:13 am   Reply with quote         

There it was again......... Time..... How did you beat it?

Time...It made him think of the old grandfather clock in the basement. He frantically ran down the stairs and removed the dust cloth. The pendulum was moving, the clock face was whirring round and round. He stepped back. To his amazement the clock hands stopped at 1/2 hours time left before the ghosts return. How can this be. He dragged the clock upstairs and photographed it. His plan?, to photoshop the clock in an outside setting. Maybe this would appease the apparition. When he was through with the chop he noticed a terrible mistake.

The clock chimed the hour and there was a loud bang on the door...

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Story Telling Add 1 Thing - Reply to topic