Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - The YouTube (and other useless findings) Repository VOTENOW! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

post all the YouTubes and stuff here

yes, please post them here

66%

66%

[ 20 ]

no, I love weeding through all the crap!

10%

10%

[ 3 ]

Showcase, why you gotta be so lovable?

23%

23%

[ 7 ]

Total Votes: 30

Showcase

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:34 am   Reply with quote         

its the fuzzes that sometimes keep this forum alive. Otherwise it would just be another youtube outlet.

It wasnt a fuss when it started. I agree its not a huge deal but I thought I would suggest a solution to make it less of a deal. thats all. people agreed. so shoot me.

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:37 am   Reply with quote         

dfwsusan wrote:
Nah, I'm done with trying to entertain people with a little comical relief.

I surely don't want to post something if no one appreciates it.

Hey... dont take it personally. Just keep on posting what you like. Since others are replying on your tube-posts, I assume they DO appreciate it.

But

I must agree that I am not such a movie-watching-fan and that I often find something else in a thread than expected.

I think you could start a nice and much-visited thread. Is fun, not?
Call it "Tube It" or whatever. Smile

Not a reason for keeping your tubies away!

Razz

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:39 am   Reply with quote         

fempie wrote:
dfwsusan wrote:
Nah, I'm done with trying to entertain people with a little comical relief.

I surely don't want to post something if no one appreciates it.

Hey... dont take it personally. Just keep on posting what you like. Since others are replying on your tube-posts, I assume they DO appreciate it.

But

I must agree that I am not such a movie-watching-fan and that I often find something else in a thread than expected.

I think you could start a nice and much-visited thread. Is fun, not?
Call it "Tube It" or whatever. Smile

Not a reason for keeping your tubies away!

Razz

Thanks!!! I'm thinking of switching to google video later on .. heard they have better videos Wink lol

Showcase

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:41 am   Reply with quote         

Fempie, thats exactly what I was saying! You just said it in that smooth sexy way you always have. I need to learn that or something. Very Happy

I love you.
Wink

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:43 am   Reply with quote         

dfwsusan wrote:

Thanks!!! I'm thinking of switching to google video later on .. heard they have better videos Wink lol

googlies.. they exist too?
Well.. then keep 'em coming. Could become a record-thread then with all those tubies and googlies Laughing

fempie

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:45 am   Reply with quote         

Showcase wrote:
Fempie, thats exactly what I was saying! You just said it in that smooth sexy way you always have. I need to learn that or something. Very Happy

I love you.
Wink

smooth?.... sexy?... me?... Shocked Embarassed Wink

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:51 am   Reply with quote         

Showcase wrote:
its the fuzzes that sometimes keep this forum alive. Otherwise it would just be another youtube outlet.

Maybe so, but personally I don't think fuzzes are a good thing to keep forums alive... Trop est too much, et too much est trop...

Quote:
It wasnt a fuss when it started. I agree its not a huge deal but I thought I would suggest a solution to make it less of a deal. thats all. people agreed. so shoot me.
Nah, no shooting required, voted third option, so that would make me a liar.. Smile

anyway, to keep everybody happy. Just ad a little something to the thread title to mark it as some random video (eg like gifs in the contests)

eg: mwooha, this is is absolutely incredible {ytube}

this way, people can post new thread as much as they want too, and others who hate those, can easily spot and skip them...

There, problem solved.. that will be 150$ vat not included

Next patient, please...

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Grefix, you are alright in my book. I don't care what other's say about you. I do appreciate is the contructive alternative. I'm just not sure that would help or makes more sense than putting them all in one, easy to find location that everyone knows and can use.

Anyway, thanks for the love and I've made my point. I will not comment any further...unless someone doesnt like my idea or makes a sarcastic remark towards me...in which case...well...LOOKOUT!! Razz

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Showcase wrote:

Anyway, thanks for the love and I've made my point. I will not comment any further...unless someone doesnt like my idea or makes a sarcastic remark towards me...in which case...well...LOOKOUT!! Razz

lol!

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Showcase wrote:
Grefix, you are alright in my book. I don't care what other's say about you.

What others? What are they saying about me? who.. what.. where.. when..? Let me at em... Laughing

Quote:
I do appreciate is the contructive alternative. I'm just not sure that would help or makes more sense than putting them all in one, easy to find location that everyone knows and can use.
Well, the suggestion was made with my knowledge of the web in mind... People searching through google (or sortlike site) for a specific video could end up here and become potential new artist (small ratio, but nonetheless there's a chance).

Cluttering up all videos in one thread will decrease those chances as there's only one title, this specific forum tries to use the title as a descriptive object for search engines... So seperate threads (aka more titles) will increase chances of this site being found (again small chance, but a chance nonetheless)...

Well, that's it for me, I will continue my life now...

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Showcase

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Grefix wrote:
Well, the suggestion was made with my knowledge of the web in mind... People searching through google (or sortlike site) for a specific video could end up here and become potential new artist (small ratio, but nonetheless there's a chance).

Cluttering up all videos in one thread will decrease those chances as there's only one title, this specific forum tries to use the title as a descriptive object for search engines... So seperate threads (aka more titles) will increase chances of this site being found (again small chance, but a chance nonetheless)...

psst gref, don't tell MG I responded but...
Would a bunch of goofy video searching fiends be good for the site? I don't know. Would it be better to keep the topics tuned to photoshop, creativity, contests, etc (for the most part) and hope to bring THOSE sorts of people in? again, I dont know.

and for the future, please refrain from using the word "clutter" when discussing this topic. It is "organize" that should be used Razz

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:15 pm   Reply with quote         

dammit!! I knew it! It was the SMALL print you needed to read. The big print was just a distraction.....hahahahaa
Showcase wrote:
Grefix wrote:

psst gref, don't tell MG I responded but...
Would a bunch of goofy video searching fiends be good for the site? I don't know. Would it be better to keep the topics tuned to photoshop, creativity, contests, etc (for the most part) and hope to bring THOSE sorts of people in? again, I dont know.

and for the future, please refrain from using the word "clutter" when discussing this topic. It is "organize" that should be used Razz

MindGraph

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Showcase wrote:
It's just that when I click on a thread titled "Incredible" or "You have to see this" I expect a link to an artist's website or a contest image that you wanted to discuss or something...well...incredible. Very Happy
Out of this whole forum the biggest problem I'm having in it all is this and then I'll shut up (put small print here). What the hell are you thinking when your in the fun and games category that a artist's website is gonna pop up when you click on it. Now THAT would need some organising...and how the hell do you spell organis(z)ing. My way looks like orgasmsings or ...wait...I changed the subject. Actually I do need help. Disregard anything above. And Show I am comfortable enough with my manhood to do this..... Hug that's you on the left. I'm blushing cause I'm not THAT comfortable with it.

Eepi

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:49 pm   Reply with quote         

http://www.doodie.com/flashmenu.php

Whack your boss is great Smile

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - The YouTube (and other useless findings) Repository VOTENOW! - Reply to topic