Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - US-Elections - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Micose

Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:07 pm   Reply with quote         

idideizo fzôpprfe fudysi ht oiazeuuurt ziuyd cnish !!!
Michel

Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:11 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
So the recurring stories I keep seeing on Fox and CNN about BBC fabricating false stories to liven up their news are lies too?

CNN and Fox are reliable sources? Laughing

ScionShade

Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:28 pm   Reply with quote         

No michel..pay attention...
of course they aren't reliable, but to say BBC is is blatant
BS. Smile

FootFungas

Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Why do all the people on AMERICAN NPR have british accents!?
I hate that.

Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:55 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:

BS. Smile

You rang? Mr. Green

dumbat

Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:56 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
dumbat wrote:
ScionShade wrote:
I am always fascinated that non-Americans repeatedly start threads like this, or refer to what they think they know about this country based on what they watch on the idiot box.

but doesn't that just simply indicate that recent foreign policies pursued by the US have proved to be rather unpopular around the world?

Are they? Or is 'the world' as you put it just suffering from
a bad case of penis envy?

um, yes Laughing

at the great risk of speaking for the majority of the rest-of-the-world, i'd say that the world in fact does not envy you having your current president

ScionShade

Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Gotta love a guy with a symmetrical face! Very Happy

Sassy

Post Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:31 pm   Reply with quote         

dumbat wrote:
ScionShade wrote:
dumbat wrote:
ScionShade wrote:
I am always fascinated that non-Americans repeatedly start threads like this, or refer to what they think they know about this country based on what they watch on the idiot box.

but doesn't that just simply indicate that recent foreign policies pursued by the US have proved to be rather unpopular around the world?

Are they? Or is 'the world' as you put it just suffering from
a bad case of penis envy?

um, yes Laughing

at the great risk of speaking for the majority of the rest-of-the-world, i'd say that the world in fact does not envy you having your current president

1.Our "System" is VERY broke but we continue to inflict it upon other Countries (some that don't even want it)

2. Most of the World does not "penis envy" us they think we were idiots to have re-elected Bush (I had to explain to no fewer then 8 overseas friends that he did not win the popular vote but had to also explain the outdated/moded Electorial Vote System to them.

3.We need to mind our own damn business and take care of our own..Charity begins at home.No one elected us ruler of the world and most resent our intrusion.(except Israel of course) the thing that blew my overseas friends away was how "Katrina" was mis-handled by our inept goverment the thing that surprised them the most??? That America had poor people! you see most countries take care of their own prior to sending billions overseas to aid others...novel concept huh?

This may not be popular with the "anti-welfare" crowd but that system is broke also and getting kids off the street and into afterschool educational programs between 3-8pm that include music (known to help math scores improve),arts and giving them "hope" would go a long way in getting rid of the "hand out" mentality that they know mostly becasue they were never taught different...Knowledge is power but instead we take that money and give it to the rest of the world..I dunno.. why?

The changing of power in Senate and House may show the rest of the world that we finally get that those in power are not representing the majority of Americans and their beliefs and if what I said offended anyone thats sad but thats my story and I am sticking to it..

I love my Country but I do not love my Goverment at the moment and it seems the American people may finally have been heard ,for Bush to ignore this would leave him with an even more horrid legacy then the one he has already written for himself..ok I am done now I will STFUAC Shocked

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:21 am   Reply with quote         

Go Sassy! Very Happy

This article says it all
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/time-for-a-big-ol-cup-of_b_33857.html

Maybe someone can teach them to chop...naaa

anfa

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:49 am   Reply with quote         

Hey sci, we get to watch all the American news channals. I'm not saying it's propoganda but I am saing it is biased. You should see some of the the other countries news, it's more realistic than than yours.

FootFungas

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:17 am   Reply with quote         

*COUGH*maybethepeopleonwelfareshouldgetajob*COUGH*

BroChris

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:46 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Hey sci, we get to watch all the American news channals. I'm not saying it's propoganda but I am saing it is biased. You should see some of the the other countries news, it's more realistic than than yours.

LOL. Laughing

They're all biased. All of 'em.
yello_piggy

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:20 am   Reply with quote         

FootFungas wrote:
*COUGH*maybethepeopleonwelfareshouldgetajob*COUGH*

*COUGH*cutdowneducation*COUGH*[/

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:27 am   Reply with quote         

anfa

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:05 am   Reply with quote         

BroChris wrote:
anfa wrote:

LOL. Laughing

They're all biased. All of 'em.

Too true! Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - US-Elections - Reply to topic