Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - US-Elections - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

ScionShade

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Sassy if that' what you honestly believe, how come once the yellow ribbons came out and I was the only protester against the
first war which we had no business being involved in at all.
Why was I alone in that..where were all you people? All I heard was USA! USA! USA! everywhere.
So many people were totally into our bombing the livin' hell out of Iraqi soldiers, killing them by the tens of thousands, just cheering at how beautiful it was to see a hundred miles of highway covered in dead bodies.
When the cops dragged me away, threatened me, and dumped me in the middle of nowhere...no one had a word to say.
How come the people of Philadelphia cried out in a united voice that i was a piece of Sh* for not standing by our boys,
not one single person in that city shouted out agreement.
How come when angry groups of angry American citizens
would circle me and cast their threats to cause me serious pain,
and when some were foolish enough to approach and attempt to start violence, the police would gather and watch and do nothing, the news vans would hang out for hours waiting for a show and never roll their cameras.
Where was everyone?

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:18 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Sassy if that' what you honestly believe, how come once the yellow ribbons came out and I was the only protester against the
Why was I alone in that..where were all you people? All I heard was USA! USA! USA! everywhere.
So many people were totally into our bombing the livin' hell out of Iraqi soldiers, killing them by the tens of thousands, just cheering at how beautiful it was to see a hundred miles of highway covered in dead bodies.
When the cops dragged me away, threatened me, and dumped me in the middle of nowhere...no one had a word to say.
How come the people of Philadelphia cried out in a united voice that i was a piece of Sh* for not standing by our boys,
and when some were foolish enough to approach and attempt to start violence, the police would gather and watch and do nothing, the news vans would hang out for hours waiting for a show and never roll their cameras.
Where was everyone?

I was with ya!

ScionShade

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:32 pm   Reply with quote         

It's funny cause Sassy and I and some others are blah blah blahing away about stupid pizza in chat and this thread sounds
all dramatic and stuff Very Happy

Sassy

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:41 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Where was everyone?

Scion I was NEVER for this war.I felt it was Bush's excuse to take care of the man that tried to kill his daddy. I knew it was all bullshit and so did the rest of the world that didn't agree with Bush but he ignored EVERYONE and did exactly what HE wanted,Once we were over there and "no weapons were found" then it was Oh well bad info but we are here now so what do you want us to do? what a load of Shit! Sheep led to slaughter is what came to mind.After 9-11 we should have focused on the obvious.securing the homeland borders so nothing could get in to the US (still has not happened) as far as I'm concerned we are no safer then the day after 9-11 and somewhere along the line it became Unpatriotic to not agree with the Bush Administration which continue to Bully the world

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Ya know...I'm all for a spirited discussion on matters of a political nature...I really am...but, can't we all just get along???
Confused

"Can't we all just get along" is a trademark Of Rodney King Productions, Inc. Any use, transmission or humorous use of the phrase is allowed and suggested because Rodney needs all the help he can get.

Sassy

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Pizza!!! World Peace due to an Italian Pie! WOOT!

Wish it was that easy...anyway we are just stating our views its one of the few places you can still have freedom of speech and choice.We are slowly losing those too... Crying or Very sad

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:47 pm   Reply with quote         

FREEDOM OF SPEECH...just watch what you say...

dumbat

Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:29 am   Reply with quote         

Sassy wrote:
...we are just stating our views its one of the few places you can still have freedom of speech and choice.We are slowly losing those too... Crying or Very sad
it's ok, just as long as you remember that we* are losing our freedom in the name of.... um.... oh yeah, freedom

*it's happening in australia too

ScionShade

Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:54 am   Reply with quote         

On that subject..i just said to somebody else that we lost our right to property last year, and America didn't even blink.heh.

Sassy

Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:02 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
On that subject..i just said to somebody else that we lost our right to property last year, and America didn't even blink.heh.

Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:13 am   Reply with quote         

CRAP! I wanted another Wal-Mart! Crying or Very sad

ScionShade

Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:58 am   Reply with quote         

Smile
Nice to see somebody actually admit it happened.
If you saw my property, on the lake, if you knew how my county
sells out at every opportunity to get some more tax money to embezzle..if you saw how someone can come along, grab up
say..as little as five houses in a row, including mine.
Build a thirty unit condo on the lake..sell each unit for half a mill no problem..that's 15 mill of today's rate taxes against about a mill on homes that are homesteaded in and pay very little.
...I am not only paranoid this is gonna happen, I'm fairly sure
there's a good likelihood that it will happen.
All I know for certain is every house on the block that
has gone up for sale in the last year was grabbed by holding companies. I dunno exactly what that means, but it sure makes me uncomfortable.

ScionShade

Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:25 am   Reply with quote         

Paul, you suck, honestly... Razz
I'm teasing ya for making me get into reading up on that stuff.
you just had to get me reading about the Bush family and the CIA carp..GREAT!
I know this....none of it is new to me..maybe the details
of every stinking operation and scam were unknown to me, but
that Bush's , CIA, Drugs for guns, all that has been
accepted as the reality of how things are for at least thirty years..
I took it for granted that everyone else took it for granted
and that we were playing a game where this stuff is not really taken into consideration when looking at the great scheme of things.
There's a lot of things that aren't spoken of in polite company.
I'd like to return the favor.. Razz ..although i haven't seen an article on it in about ten years and haven't googled it yet,
but this subject would be as best as I can recall..
the thirteen political opponents of Clinton during his rise who committed suicide...
most having shot themselves in an odd place ..behind the right ear.
Good luck googling that...bet a nickel on a doughnut it's scrubbed from the web.
Spent this morning with Charlie Voss..since 911 ,
somehow all the stories of Charlie on the net have been changed.
i put a bad strain on our friendship today. I asked him about
the flights he piloted for Iran-contra, and pointed out an article where they named him as a CIA agent himself.
I strongly suspect he was/is an agent..I suppose the best proof I'll get is if he chooses to suddenly be too busy to talk or go yard-saleing anymore.
It's odd having a friend that flew the guns to Iran and brought back the heroin to the USA , knowing he helped teach those guys how to fly plains into buildings, shared a hangar with the CIA and waiting for what may very well be the truth about what really did happen on 911to come out.
Worse even..the cable line I'm sending this on right now goes right up the block to his house, so everything here is on the same line...................Rolling Eyes
anyway..
Thanks for giving an insight to what angle you look at these things from.
Smile

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:44 am   Reply with quote         

Cool just remember, when they point south, look north, when they say up, look down, when they say it's day, turn on your lights Wink

Speaking of elections! give Kansas a round of applause, nice shirt! Very Happy

Sassy

Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Scion I know..I lived in Maryland and went to High School up there.My family had alot of FBI & CIA agents in it...thankfully the next generation didn't follow in those footsteps (that I know of) but I do know quite a few.

The kids I went to school with either had parents in the Goverment Or they worked for IBM or they worked for the Goverment but said they worked for IBM..and the beat goes on.....Sometimes I think tis better not to know but I know thats what they want you to do..I refuse to be a sheep led to slaughter Shocked

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - US-Elections - Reply to topic