Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Mac or PC? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

cherylm329

Post Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:24 am   Reply with quote         

Heinlein wrote:
I just got a mini-mac at work, and when I first took it out of the box, I thought what kind of power does this little thing have? I was Amazed! I have worked with Macs for years on all kinds of graphics, and believe me, this mini-mac, which is no larger than a box of candy, is one of the best machines I have used.

PC's are okay for word documents, surfing the net, and games. But for high end graphics, MAC is it!!! Smile

Seems to be the common response, thanks!

Post Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:57 pm   Reply with quote         

cherylm329 wrote:
Heinlein wrote:
I just got a mini-mac at work, and when I first took it out of the box, I thought what kind of power does this little thing have? I was Amazed! I have worked with Macs for years on all kinds of graphics, and believe me, this mini-mac, which is no larger than a box of candy, is one of the best machines I have used.

PC's are okay for word documents, surfing the net, and games. But for high end graphics, MAC is it!!! Smile

Seems to be the common response, thanks!

The Mac and PC are the same. I have yet to hear an convincing argument why Macs are better for graphics. I do know that the PC has more graphics programs available than the Mac does. However, I have NEVER seen any digital graphic work where I thought "Oh, you can't do that on a PC...that must be a Mac that created that image".

Marx-Man

Post Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Macs have beeen used in the industry for ages... but the pc vs mac argument is really a moot point nd has been for ages.

its comparable to religion in that way... asking if one is better than the other gets only oppinion and half the facts to back up said oppinion.

In truth its upto you wheather you want the mac style or pc style

personally when i am not churning out stuff i want to play cool pc games... Rolling Eyes

Post Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:33 pm   Reply with quote         

I prefer the Playstation 2 over the XBOX...

VS

OH wait! Wrong thread... sorry folks! Embarassed Razz Laughing

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing yeah x-box's suck ass

Post Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Marx-Man wrote:
Macs have beeen used in the industry for ages... but the pc vs mac argument is really a moot point nd has been for ages.

its comparable to religion in that way... asking if one is better than the other gets only oppinion and half the facts to back up said oppinion.

In truth its upto you wheather you want the mac style or pc style

personally when i am not churning out stuff i want to play cool pc games... Rolling Eyes

Thank you, Marx-man. Good response. Last time I heard people saying Macs were better for graphics was back in 1994. They are both on the same level now.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Mac or PC? - Reply to topic