Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - A year ago Winner: - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

armogeden

Post Sat May 05, 2007 3:40 pm   Reply with quote         

hey look another flood filter chop by claudio Rolling Eyes

Micose

Post Sat May 05, 2007 5:13 pm   Reply with quote         

top 3 works well..;whatever the order.... Smile
ReyRey

Post Sun May 06, 2007 9:32 am   Reply with quote         

http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/1702/red-dragon.html?o=votes
Agree or disagree? Who do you think should have won?

cafn8d

Post Sun May 06, 2007 9:38 am   Reply with quote         

If I were more familiar with Motörhead--or at all familiar, I should probably say--I'd likely agree with Anfa's win more. I really think Micose's entry was undervoted, should have at least been a closer second.

Post Sun May 06, 2007 9:47 am   Reply with quote         

That definitely wasn't a controversial win. Anfa's was easily the best.

Micose

Post Sun May 06, 2007 11:07 am   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
If I were more familiar with Motörhead--or at all familiar, I should probably say--I'd likely agree with Anfa's win more. I really think Micose's entry was undervoted, should have at least been a closer second.

thx
marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sun May 06, 2007 11:35 am   Reply with quote         

Death of a Clown wrote:
That definitely wasn't a controversial win. Anfa's was easily the best.

agreed, except background it was awesome

Granulated

Post Sun May 06, 2007 11:43 am   Reply with quote         

micose was robbed !

Micose

Post Sun May 06, 2007 5:06 pm   Reply with quote         

do u know the expression "both were good and different from each others but good"....
I dont appreciate at all this new way of doing this thread...its not good....and i dont like either the concept...why not just have a flashback thread about the whole contests, with what good happened in it. This chop i made was one of my best at that time...and Anfa and i got a CLOSE thinking (frontal face) using bothe our best techniques: this is sthg that could be interesting to talk about. STOP opposing styles like this, all isnt all bklack or all white... u know...these things exist u know...to put in lights what link people together more than what oppose them etc etc....or maybe its too "european" for the general thinkin overhere....
armogeden

Post Sun May 06, 2007 5:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
do u know the expression "both were good and different from each others but good"....
I dont appreciate at all this new way of doing this thread...its not good....and i dont like either the concept...why not just have a flashback thread about the whole contests, with what good happened in it. This chop i made was one of my best at that time...and Anfa and i got a CLOSE thinking (frontal face) using bothe our best techniques: this is sthg that could be interesting to talk about. STOP opposing styles like this, all isnt all bklack or all white... u know...these things exist u know...to put in lights what link people together more than what oppose them etc etc....or maybe its too "european" for the general thinkin overhere....

absolutely. well said.

ReyRey

Post Mon May 07, 2007 10:00 am   Reply with quote         

05-07-06
http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/1703/purple-tower.html?o=votes
What are your thoughts about this contest.

ReyRey

Post Mon May 07, 2007 10:16 am   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:

I'm just trying to get people to talk about the contest Micose. I'm not trying to make trouble. I'm just getting opinions to see what people like and don't like, what they think makes a good chop or what they think makes a chop not so good. They can also say that everything was great and they love everything. It is an open forum. I just want people to talk about the art. I'm sick of talking to myself. Wink Ya know what I mean. Is it so bad to get peoples opinions? Sure it invites negative reviews too but isn't that good too??? I believe any constructive opinion is a good opinion, be it positive or negative. This world would be pretty sad if everybody said they loved every piece of crap that someone handed us because they were afraid to say anything negative. Now I agree that we should be polite and not be mean spirited but we should share our honest opinions. Am I wrong. I changed the name of the thread a bit. Does that help?? Very Happy I'll bet I end up talking to myself again Confused

ReyRey

Post Mon May 07, 2007 10:31 am   Reply with quote         

armogeden wrote:
Micose wrote:

absolutely. well said.

Hey.....weren't you the one who said...and I quote "hey look another flood filter chop by claudio Rolling Eyes "
I don't think there is anything wrong with saying that but don't give an opinion and then say it's bad to give an opinion. Pick one. Your making my sea sick. Laughing

Micose

Post Mon May 07, 2007 10:57 am   Reply with quote         

Next Rey Plz Laughing

Post Mon May 07, 2007 3:48 pm   Reply with quote         

I like the winner from one year ago... I would've voted for it!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - A year ago Winner: - Reply to topic