Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - To Any Canadian Choppers - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Can someone please explain to me what the **** these things are?

cherylm329

Post Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Not from Canada here (Buffalo, NY), but we get a lot of canadian programming considering I am so close to it. They are kind of like the wiggles that we have here in the states. They are called the The Doodlebops, I can stand watching them better than watching the gay wiggles Razz

Granulated

Post Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:07 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:

3 actors who would be otherwise unemployed ?

cherylm329

Post Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:08 pm   Reply with quote         

cherylm329 wrote:
Not from Canada here (Buffalo, NY), but we get a lot of canadian programming considering I am so close it. They are kind of like the wiggles that we have here in the states. They are called the The Doodlebops, I can stand watching them better than watching the gay wiggles Razz

Oh and just for the record I have a 6 year old that is why I know this Razz

Post Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Um...The Wiggles are Aussie, not from the states...and they're so much better than the Poodletops!
Twisted Evil

Post Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Granulated wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:

3 actors who would be otherwise unemployed ?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

cherylm329

Post Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:13 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
Um...The Wiggles are Aussie, not from the states...and they're so much better than the Poodletops!
Twisted Evil

Oh I thought they were from the states. Sorry, but it's hard for me to watch 5 grown men act the way they do without laughing my ass off or becoming annoyed, but it's for the children so I watch it, I watch it all, ugh Razz

TheShaman

Post Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:58 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
Twisted Evil

I SO AGREE. I want to throw things at the TV when my kids watch the BoodleDops. I've pretty much banned them in the house (like I did with Barney). They're just a cheap ripoff of the Wiggles. At least the Wiggles wrote and performed THEIR own music and regardless of what you think of them, they have some talent. Some of their music is actually Shocked good.

where the TootleCrops hide behind makeup, fancy props and lip sync to someone else's music prob the same people who brought us the evil Barney and Teletubbies.

I've seen the Wiggles 2 times in concert thanks to my daughter... and they actually perform with real instruments and OMG sing?!?

Post Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:29 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:
Twisted Evil

I SO AGREE. I want to throw things at the TV when my kids watch the BoodleDops. I've pretty much banned them in the house (like I did with Barney). They're just a cheap ripoff of the Wiggles. At least the Wiggles wrote and performed THEIR own music and regardless of what you think of them, they have some talent. Some of their music is actually Shocked good.

where the TootleCrops hide behind makeup, fancy props and lip sync to someone else's music prob the same people who brought us the evil Barney and Teletubbies.

I've seen the Wiggles 2 times in concert thanks to my daughter... and they actually perform with real instruments and OMG sing?!?

Personally, I could live without watching any of that stuff, lol. Gotta humor the kids, my daughter actually likes the DB better than the wiggles, so I guess I am partial to them for that reason Razz I didn't know all that about the Wiggles though (pretty cool). You know you wanted to go to the Wiggles concert just as much as her, haha Razz

TheShaman

Post Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Embarassed OK you caught me Laughing
Can you point your fingers and do the twist?!?
seriously though I do like Capt Feathersword... that guys a goof, but he makes me laugh.

and being a musician myself, I have a lot of respect for groups of any kind that write and perform. And hey they make the kids happy so that cant be all that bad.

and like your daughter is partial to TDB my daughter and son are to the Wiggles.

while were on the subject of Kids groups...

On Christmas eve the kids were watching some special on Noggin and there were these two black guys playing violin and rapping from Jack's Big Music Show (another fun show) during the intermission ... and it was freakin awesome... but I didn't catch the groups name... I'm sure I could google it, but what fun is that? anyone know?

Post Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:38 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:

No no no...
Do The Monkey!!! OoOo AhAh!!!

They DO have some talent...although...Jeff can't stay awake long enought to do anything! Must be all the late night after parties!
Laughing

Paul Von Stetina

Post Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:42 pm   Reply with quote         

RashCafBlue Laughing

Post Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:

RashCafBlue Laughing

The DoodleChops!

Dot

Location: Tacoma, WA since march 2010, born and raised in Belgium

Post Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:50 pm   Reply with quote         

some belgian shows for kids

cherylm329

Post Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:51 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
seriously though I do like Capt Feathersword... that guys a goof, but he makes me laugh.

and being a musician myself, I have a lot of respect for groups of any kind that write and perform. And hey they make the kids happy so that cant be all that bad.

and like your daughter is partial to TDB my daughter and son are to the Wiggles.

while were on the subject of Kids groups...

On Christmas eve the kids were watching some special on Noggin and there were these two black guys playing violin and rapping from Jack's Big Music Show (another fun show) during the intermission ... and it was freakin awesome... but I didn't catch the groups name... I'm sure I could google it, but what fun is that? anyone know?

Probably going to make you laugh, but the only kid show I ever liked watching as an adult was Comfy Couch, please don't ask me why, I have no clue why, hahaha Shocked

I can definately see where your coming from on that. That is not an easy task (music remark).

Sorry, I have never heard of that show Confused

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - To Any Canadian Choppers - Reply to topic