Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - non-bashing religious topic - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

creatrix

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:43 pm   Reply with quote         

kittie wrote:
Personally, I find it conceivable that EVERYBODY'S wrong.

Just my opinion.

Probably the closest to the truth to be found. Smile

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:47 pm   Reply with quote         

creatrix wrote:
kittie wrote:
Personally, I find it conceivable that EVERYBODY'S wrong.

Just my opinion.

Probably the closest to the truth to be found. Smile

I will second that, and keep reading up on my science papers every year.... because they are fun

dewdew

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Your going to need more sausage for the Nephlim...or giants.....i don't know if they want onions and peppers or not.........Now ...since we are in the belief catogory.....i believe i have tried to be good.....i know i have done some bad...(not burn in hell bad)....But... Confused . we are guessing here.....i mean...some call it faith.....well. Razz .... faithfully.....i'm guessing and somewhat hoping:? Hoping that "GOD".....who or what ever god is......see's that my good....out weighs my bad..and lets me in..Now if he don't....well that's his choice....but the way i see it is.....If he was watching me this whole time.....WHY???? did he not say something......JEHHHHHHZZZZZUUUSSSSS... Shocked ..no.. not that one.......anyway ...if after that i have to go to hell......UGHHH....ain't this soul, that i am carring....... MINE??......the devil just don't get it, because i did'nt make the grade.....does he??....then if it's mine.....he ain't getting shit....i don't see what all the boogyman spooky stuff is about anywho.....i mean.....he could'nt take over heaven.....and was BELLY TO BELLIED right out the Pearly ROPES.....i know after an asswhipping like that...HE don't want another......so he can turn down the heat...and plop his red ass down on the sofa......NOW WHERE"S THE REMOTE. Cool DADDY"S HOME

SCIENTIFICALLY SPEAKING. Cool .....JESUS ...just happens to be the only one who's bones are missing???????....All these fossils of all these people.....But no jesus....IS it the church??? robbers????? or was he really here?????....or he may have got up and walked out. Shocked....See it's the last part that bothers me a little.....I don't think anyone has to woory about a return though....YOU did see what we done to him the last time!!!!....WHY WOULD HE......he might send Peter.....but i don't think we are real high on his LIKE list. Embarassed hell i don't blame him.

annajon

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:04 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Your going to need more sausage for the Nephlim...or giants.....i don't know if they want onions and peppers or not.........Now ...since we are in the belief catogory.....i believe i have tried to be good.....i know i have done some bad...(not burn in hell bad)....But... Confused . we are guessing here.....i mean...some call it faith.....well. Razz .... faithfully.....i'm guessing and somewhat hoping:? Hoping that "GOD".....who or what ever god is......see's that my good....out weighs my bad..and lets me in..Now if he don't....well that's his choice....but the way i see it is.....If he was watching me this whole time.....WHY???? did he not say something......JEHHHHHHZZZZZUUUSSSSS... Shocked ..no.. not that one.......anyway ...if after that i have to go to hell......UGHHH....ain't this soul, that i am carring....... MINE??......the devil just don't get it, because i did'nt make the grade.....does he??....then if it's mine.....he ain't getting shit....i don't see what all the boogyman spooky stuff is about anywho.....i mean.....he could'nt take over heaven.....and was BELLY TO BELLIED right out the Pearly ROPES.....i know after an asswhipping like that...HE don't want another......so he can turn down the heat...and plop his red ass down on the sofa......NOW WHERE"S THE REMOTE. Cool DADDY"S HOME

Don't worry Dewdew, the last pope before this one, has said that there officially is no - as in N O - hell after death. That was a misinterpretation..... of some text.....

creatrix

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:09 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
dewdew wrote:

Don't worry Dewdew, the last pope before this one, has said that there officially is no - as in N O - hell after death. That was a misinterpretation..... of some text.....

where the hell'd it go? Twisted Evil

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:13 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
I made a MISTAKE! Shocked

If there was a white-bearded God in Heaven FULL of COMPASSION He would not have let me shame myself in this way.

PROOF that WE ARE ALL ALONE WITH OUR HAPPY DAYS SHAME!!!!!

But if you hadn't publically shamed yourself that would have been less amusement for us!

creatrix

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:18 pm   Reply with quote         

The shroomy sock dude has a point....

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:19 pm   Reply with quote         

someeone said:
where the hell'd it go?

in my curser Evil or Very Mad

Hallcross Toots
creatrix

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:20 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
someeone said:
where the hell'd it go?

in my curser Evil or Very Mad

Question Rolling Eyes oops?

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:49 pm   Reply with quote         

There has to be a battle between goo and evil.....There just has to be......A normal person does kill and hurt people.....i'm not saying under any circumstance.....you should not let someone kill you..(Self preservation should be high on your list Wink )......But in general....Your first thought in the morning is not...WHAT CAN I DESTROY TODAY.....who's life can i ruin....YET.....we have murderers....that do it because they want to....you have rapist...i don't care if they say it's about the Power not the sex or what ever.....NORMAL people would not do that.....not because they can't......Pushed far enough.....a human is very capable of doing unheard of evil.....ex.HITLER .....but the desire to want more....need more......seek more is always there. We live in a very evil world..(maybe as a test)....and what we really do is try "TRY" to be nice.......WE don't have to TRY and be mean.....it comes naturally.....get that...NATURAL...it's not taught....you don't have to learn it......it is just as natural as breathing....BUT now you try and be nice ..to friends..family...passers by.........you try and not tell them they are wrong...stupid.....the thing is....you TRY...WE love boxing matches.....if a fight breaks out in a bar....you want ringside seats...YOU love it......it's natural...WAR is as old as man.....it's what we do...until that can change...I dont think anyone has to worry about the afterlife.....one thing is for sure....no-one is busting down the fence to get back and tell us...so i'm just hoping to ride out the Wave...and not suck down too much saltwater. Cool ...so far though..it's all i can do to get up the creek....but without a paddle..it's slow going...I hope they have outboards in heaven Smile

creatrix

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:54 pm   Reply with quote         

I dunno, dew. It's kinda hard to be mean.

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Being mean is as natural as breathing.... like he said.

creatrix

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:07 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm not talking about snapping at someone or being cranky, but I really don't have any interest in hitting anyone or causing people pain. I don't like to see the results. I don't enjoy making people hurt. And I bet you don't either. Sure if someone had a knife to my mom or something, I'd kick his or her ass, but that's not because I want to but out of necessity. I'd probably need therapy afterwards.

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Ah.... THERAPY.

Now I've spent SOME time in THAT particular church! Wink

(Yes, indeedy!)

Wiz

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:23 pm   Reply with quote         

BroChris wrote:
I meant it when I say NO BASHING. If you do want to have a calm, honest discussion, though, feel free to pm or im me.

What are your top 3 spiritual beliefs? I'm interested to see the religious diversity that we have on this site.

Mine:

1. There is one and only one God.
2. The Bible is God's Word.
3. Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord.

Mine is summed up in Thomas Jefferson's Words, I quote:-

"I never told my religion, nor scrutinized that of another. I never attempted to make a convert, nor wished to change another's creed. I have judged of others' religion by their lives, and not from our words that our religion must be read. By the same test, must the World judge me!"

End of Quote, so STFUAC!

Wink Very Happy Wiz

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - non-bashing religious topic - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.