Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - The Angry Thread - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

mikey

Post Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:55 am   Reply with quote         

Cool

Post Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:31 pm   Reply with quote         

firefox

armogeden

Post Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:51 pm   Reply with quote         

mikey wrote:
WHY AM I GETTING SCREWED ON VOTES!!! Evil or Very Mad WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT? Rolling Eyes IF SOMEBODY DOES A GOOD JOB VOTE FOR IT PLEASE! I DO!~ IF I DO A GREAT AND SKILLED BLACK AND WHITE I THINK THERE SHOULD BE SOME VOTES! AMEN. I WANT TO SEE SOME HONEST COMMENTS TOO, BE FAIR THAT'S ALL, BE FAIR! NOW DON'T HATE ME FOR SPEAKING MY MIND, I KNOW THERE ARE SOME GREAT CHOPS HERE, BUT THERE NOT THAT GREAT!
Rolling Eyes I WILL SHUT UP NOW AND CHOP TILL I WIN A BIG PRIZE, THEN I CAN RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET KNOWING THAT I WAS RESPECTED FINALLY FOR MY 35 + YEARS AS A TRUE ARTIST/ MUSICIAN/ WRITER THAT HAS WON AWARDS ROCK AND ROLLED AND HAS HAD A FAIR AMOUNT OF SCHOOLING AND KUDOS!. NOW THAT I GOT THAT OFF MY CHEST, I WILL DO SOME SERIOUS CHOPPING AND PLAY MY GUITAR NOW. AMEN. Very Happy AND IF SHOWCASE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT, BRING IT ON!!!
Evil or Very Mad

when i first saw it (about 2 mins ago) i thought it didn't take that much effort. i know it probably took a lot of effort but thats my honest reaction. a few adjustment layers, and drawn eyes thats just what it looks like to me. don't get me wrong i love your work, i just didn't think this was as good as the rest of yours Confused

but on a brighter note im adding unfair voting onto the hate list Twisted Evil Wink

mikey

Post Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:02 pm   Reply with quote         

I understand, I have to start adding the PSD's to show what went into the chop. nevermind my ranting! Embarassed it did feel good though! Laughing

Post Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:38 pm   Reply with quote         

i have vodka, all is good Smile

Hallcross Toots
armogeden

Post Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:56 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
i have vodka, all is good Smile

things are starting to fix themselves...

my guitar is fixed and splodge has his vodka. all is ok in the world Very Happy

mikey

Post Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Rock on armo!!!

Post Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:08 pm   Reply with quote         

mikey wrote:
Rock on armo!!!

and everyone's rocking

like i say all is ok Very Happy Laughing

Marx-Man

Post Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:23 pm   Reply with quote         

turns out that ace course at bornmouth is also done at teeside uni aswell but requires less of the maths for some reason and is more about the animation. which is right on the money for me.

creatrix

Post Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:21 am   Reply with quote         

finestcall wrote:
During my celebration party last night "after installing the amp and sub" we had some drinks ordered to us from some random girls at the bar Sad well shit i think they put something on my drink, cuz by the time i was writing my last post i was knock the hell out cold... I just woke up like 3 mins ago with a massive headache and dying of thirst Confused
Drinking random stuff from a random girl at the bar... Check!

wow... did random girl take advantage of you??! That's disturbing!

Post Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:05 am   Reply with quote         

I hate it when Mikey goes off his meds. Rolling Eyes Cool

mikey wrote:
WHY AM I GETTING SCREWED ON VOTES!!! Evil or Very Mad WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT? Rolling Eyes IF SOMEBODY DOES A GOOD JOB VOTE FOR IT PLEASE! I DO!~ IF I DO A GREAT AND SKILLED BLACK AND WHITE I THINK THERE SHOULD BE SOME VOTES! AMEN. I WANT TO SEE SOME HONEST COMMENTS TOO, BE FAIR THAT'S ALL, BE FAIR! NOW DON'T HATE ME FOR SPEAKING MY MIND, I KNOW THERE ARE SOME GREAT CHOPS HERE, BUT THERE NOT THAT GREAT!

I hate it when Mikey complains that his great chops arent getting enough votes and then complains that other chops arent that great. Rolling Eyes

mikey wrote:
Rolling Eyes I WILL SHUT UP NOW AND CHOP TILL I WIN A BIG PRIZE, THEN I CAN RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET KNOWING THAT I WAS RESPECTED FINALLY FOR MY 35 + YEARS AS A TRUE ARTIST/ MUSICIAN/ WRITER THAT HAS WON AWARDS ROCK AND ROLLED AND HAS HAD A FAIR AMOUNT OF SCHOOLING AND KUDOS!. NOW THAT I GOT THAT OFF MY CHEST, I WILL DO SOME SERIOUS CHOPPING AND PLAY MY GUITAR NOW. AMEN. Very Happy AND IF SHOWCASE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT, BRING IT ON!!!
Evil or Very Mad

yes, cuz we all know winning a 250+ pack of original, no rights reserved images is proof positive of your 35+ years as a true, award winning artist/musician/writer. Winning a website contest with votes from 50+/- people would just be amazing! Talk about respect! YAY!

as I said, I hate it when mikey goes off his meds and doesnt realize what this sort of comment sounds like. so sad.

Post Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:31 am   Reply with quote         

so we went out for happy hour on friday after work... and only me and one other chick showed, so we hung out, had a couple drinks and some snax, and i had to leave for my yoga class (buzzed yoga is cool... Wink )

so she was by herself when i left after like an hour & a half & then everyone showed up after she left... including the ceo, but none of them showed at the same time, so they all left pissed.

I TOLD them I had to go at 630...

so now i'm having an anx. attack because everyones pissed. Sad

Post Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:20 pm   Reply with quote         

my cat just died and she was almost as old as me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

creatrix

Post Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:23 pm   Reply with quote         

armogeden wrote:
my cat just died and she was almost as old as me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Sad Oh, Armo, I'm soooo sorry!!! That happened to me when I was 15 - and my cat was 16. It's AWFUL!!

Hug

Post Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:35 pm   Reply with quote         

EVERYTHING IS PISSING ME OFF!

Evil or Very Mad

Screw you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you...and ESPECIALLY YOU!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - The Angry Thread - Reply to topic