Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - The New 7 Wonders of the World - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:16 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
the new 7 wonders.... I don´t like the results at all... But I´m glad the statue of libert is not there:

Christ Redeemer - Brazil
Macchu Picchu - Peru
Great Wall of China
Colosseum - Italy
Petra - Jordan
Taj Mahal - India

ya left The Pyramid at Chichen Itza on the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico off the list, now that makes 7 Very Happy

dewdew

Post Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:41 pm   Reply with quote         

shit 370 thats close enough. You know how all those carved out mountains over that way look alike. Shocked

hey wiz do they have a triumph or a healy over there. Very Happy Very Happy inside jk

Post Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:12 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:

the pyramids are just the top of a gigantic antenna for the aliens space ship. THats why they the great pyramids are set with the stars. One day they are going to clean out from around them like they did the spinx, and BAMB the mother ship.

you read to much Daniken Wink
Quote:
Make for a hell of a movie anyways. Somebody call my agent Twisted Evil

sorry, allready done, well sort off: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111282/ Very Happy

Post Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:05 pm   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
arcaico wrote:
the new 7 wonders.... I don´t like the results at all... But I´m glad the statue of libert is not there:

Christ Redeemer - Brazil
Macchu Picchu - Peru
Great Wall of China
Colosseum - Italy
Petra - Jordan
Taj Mahal - India

ya left The Pyramid at Chichen Itza on the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico off the list, now that makes 7 Very Happy

true... missed it...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

dewdew

Post Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:36 pm   Reply with quote         

i should have known better than get into the intellegent thread. Smile its not fair Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Damn you startgate Laughing Laughing thats not quite what i was talking about, but yeah it has been done. That did not stop them from making kingkong again, Smile

i still dont think the fooking (LOVE THE WORD FOOKING) egyptians built them. May have lived around and used them, but they did'nt build them. I think the greatest loss was the library during the fire of Alexandria. That is were a lot of history and science were lost forever.

what about a movie where the nepheliam that were giants built them.

Not exactly a wonder of the world, but i have wondered for a long while. Why if Adam and Eve were the only humans on earth. Then Cain killed Able,after which GOD sends him east with a mark so noone would kill him and not know who he was. Then it says he married and built a city which he named after his first born son.....UUUUUGGGGHHHH who the hell did he marry......where the hell did she come from......and how in the hell would they know jack shit about a city. NOW THAT IS A WONDER.

OOOOOOHHHH and 1 more: Idea Does GOD believe in atheist(spelling may be off). I heard no, but still wonder.
who's daniken?, no i have'nt been danking, i smoke not dank Embarassed

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - The New 7 Wonders of the World - Reply to topic