Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - A tactic or what? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Is this a tactic or what?

Yes

55%

55%

[ 15 ]

No

18%

18%

[ 5 ]

Hey, where's my PSFO VIP?!?!?

25%

25%

[ 7 ]

Total Votes: 27

TheShaman

Post Mon May 07, 2007 1:50 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Rats are always first to leave a sinking ship. Laughing

Laughing to play devils advocate

wouldn't that make the rats the smartest of the bunch? If the ship is sinking... isn't it best to get off of it as soon as possible?

Post Mon May 07, 2007 1:50 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
Even with the crashes, PSC is still my favorite place around. Holly9000 (I actually met him, back when he was a psc member only... before he copied psc and sent mass PMs to members to go to his site and leave psc) is a major prick, and I wouldnīt stand being part of a site ran by a moron. So, I have to say no to the offer. Not even if they pay me Iīll help them improve their site with my chops. Raised here, will stay here.

I believe I signed up at photoshoptalent.com once, though I never posted in there. And if I recall it correctly, jmh posted the link to it in here. Anyway, thatīs my inflationated 2 cents.

right on brother Cool

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Mon May 07, 2007 1:51 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:
And, really...when's the last time PSC gave anyone here anything for free...?

I got a lifetime advantage, a wacom tablet, an ipod shuffle, and around 3 years of free advantage for my brotherīs account for free.

Aww shucks, all I gots was a yearly advantage, a starfleet badge (early TNG) and a PSW poster for 2006

Post Mon May 07, 2007 1:52 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
ReyRey wrote:

wouldn't that make the rats the smartest of the bunch? If the ship is sinking... isn't it best to get off of it as soon as possible?

Smile

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Mon May 07, 2007 1:52 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
ReyRey wrote:

As I said before, the Captain always stays, so Proc will never leave. Wink

arcaico

Post Mon May 07, 2007 1:54 pm   Reply with quote         

hey DP, LD and Sean... what are you still doing in PSC forums if you like psripoff so much?? If they donīt crash, give away vip accounts and suck your balls, why are you still wasting your time in here??

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Lord David

Post Mon May 07, 2007 1:58 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
hey DP, LD and Sean... what are you still doing in PSC forums if you like psripoff so much?? If they donīt crash, give away vip accounts and suck your balls, why are you still wasting your time in here??

I never said I liked pscripoff, in case you haven't noticed, I made this thread, just being customarily great full that's all.

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Mon May 07, 2007 1:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Lord David wrote:
Prizes to Vorakis, if I recall, before he became an advantage member. Sliver too I think... there were other moments, I dunno.
Your memory is flawless Very Happy Now let's work on the correct spelling of my name Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

Post Mon May 07, 2007 1:59 pm   Reply with quote         

And just so no one has the wrong idea...because people WILL do that around here...

1. I have ALWAYS been an ardent supporter of PSC. Always.

2. I created my STRIKE thread BECAUSE I have always supported PSC and something needed to be said about all of the downtime we were having.

3. I could be wrong in this, but PSC just seems different to me since it was bought out.

4. What's wrong in having...gasp...ANOTHER site to post chops at?
There's alreay a couple of people here that chop regularly at the other site...NOT to win...But just for the love of chopping.

5. I accepted their offer and I am now a VIP member. Big deal. My Advantage runs out here in a week and I have no plans to renew it at the moment.

6. As I have stated before, this has been a cool site...but I'm tired of the in-fighting, the back-stabbing, the alias choppers who caused problems in the past but are now "behaving themselves"...somewhat...the blatant favoritism...and so forth.

Lord David

Post Mon May 07, 2007 2:00 pm   Reply with quote         

vokaris wrote:
Lord David wrote:
Prizes to Vorakis, if I recall, before he became an advantage member. Sliver too I think... there were other moments, I dunno.
Your memory is flawless Very Happy Now let's work on the correct spelling of my name Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

Oh I didn't mean you, I meant the other guy (who happens to be called Vorakis) I think he named himself after Arrakis. Wink

armogeden

Post Mon May 07, 2007 2:01 pm   Reply with quote         

nothing personal DP, LD etc. but I just think all PSCers should stay away for ethical reasons Confused

Lord David

Post Mon May 07, 2007 2:02 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
And just so no one has the wrong idea...because people WILL do that around here...

1. I have ALWAYS been an ardent supporter of PSC. Always.

2. I created my STRIKE thread BECAUSE I have always supported PSC and something needed to be said about all of the downtime we were having.

3. I could be wrong in this, but PSC just seems different to me since it was bought out.

4. What's wrong in having...gasp...ANOTHER site to post chops at?
There's alreay a couple of people here that chop regularly at the other site...NOT to win...But just for the love of chopping.

5. I accepted their offer and I am now a VIP member. Big deal. My Advantage runs out here in a week and I have no plans to renew it at the moment.

6. As I have stated before, this has been a cool site...but I'm tired of the in-fighting, the back-stabbing, the alias choppers who caused problems in the past but are now "behaving themselves"...somewhat...the blatant favoritism...and so forth.

Oh no there's nothing about going for another photoshop contest site for a while, worth1000, fark, mechapixel, whatever, but to "want" to go to one that was a rip off of psc? Hmmm.

Post Mon May 07, 2007 2:03 pm   Reply with quote         

armogeden wrote:
nothing personal DP, LD etc. but I just think all PSCers should stay away for ethical reasons Confused

I HAVE no ethics when it comes to creating art...which is what we do here.

If I post here, there, at W1K or photoshoptalent...

BIG DEAL!

Lord David

Post Mon May 07, 2007 2:03 pm   Reply with quote         

armogeden wrote:

Don't look at me, I was a member ages ago, posted once, and that was all, don't recall why I decided to join at the time when I heard about them... got the advant- err VIP today...

blue_lurker

Post Mon May 07, 2007 2:06 pm   Reply with quote         

I like my little peice of cyberspace right here Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - A tactic or what? - Reply to topic