Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Trial Versions of All CS3 Programs - Reply to topic

Post Wed May 09, 2007 3:31 pm   Reply with quote         

News from Adobe just in...

Adobe Systems has released the 30 Trial Versions of all their new Creative Suite 3 Programs. There are two ways to get a trial: by downloading a trial or by ordering a trial DVD set. When the trial expires, you must purchase the software to continue using it. The new trial process enables you to evaluate a product and then convert the installed trial to an unrestricted version by purchasing it and entering a serial number. Here is the link to the page for http://www.adobe.com/special/try_buy/trial_availability.html

Everyone download it...and start playing Very Happy

Granulated

Post Wed May 09, 2007 3:35 pm   Reply with quote         

dbbowling wrote:
News from Adobe just in...

Adobe Systems has released the 30 Trial Versions of all their new Creative Suite 3 Programs. There are two ways to get a trial: by downloading a trial or by ordering a trial DVD set. When the trial expires, you must purchase the software to continue using it. The new trial process enables you to evaluate a product and then convert the installed trial to an unrestricted version by purchasing it and entering a serial number. Here is the link to the page for http://www.adobe.com/special/try_buy/trial_availability.html

I got extended coz i saw an instruction video showing the animation features..and I cant for the life of me work out how to get it going...all I managed was the interface that used to be in Image Ready..... how dya get the damned onion skinning and other advanced features up !?!?!??!?

Crying or Very sad

Post Wed May 09, 2007 3:41 pm   Reply with quote         

The animation feature that used to be in ImageReady...is now in Photoshop. Open Photoshop CS3 Extended. Then go to the Windows > Show all menu items (and click that).

If you look under your windows drop down menu now...you will see the second option "Animation"

A lot of the drop down menus in Photoshop CS3 Extended are shortened. Most will say "show all menu items" as the last option. You can go into the preferences and change the drop down menus so they always show all the options.

arcaico

Post Wed May 09, 2007 3:51 pm   Reply with quote         

not ALL of the CS3 products are available dave... let us know when the production studio become availabe (premiere, after effects and soundbooth)...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Wed May 09, 2007 4:05 pm   Reply with quote         

The Production Studio is in Beta Testing right now. According to my pre-order...
the Production Studio ships on June 28th. You can download the beta here...

Premiere CS3 Beta
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/premierecs3/

After Effects CS3 Beta
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/aftereffectscs3/

Sound Booth CS3 Beta
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=labs_soundbooth

splodge

Post Wed May 09, 2007 4:42 pm   Reply with quote         

D/Ling Adobe Flash CS3 Pro, if it kills my Macromedia Flash 8 Pro i'll kill someone at Adobe Sad

Hallcross Toots
ReinMan

Post Wed May 09, 2007 8:05 pm   Reply with quote         

So, I've heard a LOT of badmouthing Adobe - but i gotta tell you: I just had a Very Good experience with them.

I purchased (finally gave up my parrot n' eye patch, aRRR!) the Creative Suite Cs2 first week in February. Love it. Feels good to charge clients and EXPECT them to pay (where it was harder to bug them when I was "borrowing" software and not paying for that!) as I am more "professional" now. Very Happy

ANYWAY - called Adobe up a week ago and, though it took a Very Long Time on the phone (and on hold listening to HORRID JAZZY SHITE elevator music) I got their attention. Asked for a free upgrade to CS3 PHOTOSHOP only. They said, sorry that will be $200. And then when they heard I had purchased the entire suite they (in a rather embarassed voice) told me I had to update the ENTIRE suite - about $1000 of Canuck Dollars. Evil or Very Mad

I said this SUCKs. I told them the truth - I said that was shite, and that I could have easily just gotten STOLEN software and to hell with them. But I DID pay, and now they want to double screw me three months later.

I didn't yell. I was rather calm. I let the operator know I wasn't mad at HER, but very pissed at Adobe.

Long story short, went through a couple more people, some more HIDEOUS STINKING WHITE-PERSON JAZZOID PUKUS on-hold music and BOOM! Got the whole frickin CS3 suite upgraded for FREE. AND they gave me the PREMIUM big suite. Even mailed me the original disks (my primary purchase was downloaded online).

Smile

So - the calm, solid, steady squeaky wheel CAN get the bonus grease from Adobe. They are not ALWAYS evil. Just gotta TALK to them a bit and let them know where you are coming from. (oh, and you gotta listen to some GOSH-AWEFUL CRAP jazz music whilst on hold for an hour or two.)

-----------end of report------------

ReinMan in the Field

splodge

Post Wed May 09, 2007 8:13 pm   Reply with quote         

well,,,, i see nothing new in Adobe Flash CS3 Pro, exept the interface

Hallcross Toots
ReinMan

Post Wed May 09, 2007 8:16 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
well,,,, i see nothing new in Adobe Flash CS3 Pro, exept the interface

IT VIBRATES!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

oh...

Sorry Splodge.

Never mind...

It was just the CAFFEINE.

Huh..

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Trial Versions of All CS3 Programs - Reply to topic