Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Star Wars 30th Anniversary - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post Tue May 29, 2007 5:41 pm   Reply with quote         

glennhanna wrote:
Spock returns to the movie to save Picard's crew.... sacrificing himself and implanting his memories inside C3P0. You should check it out.

Shocked

C3PO? In a STAR TREK MOVIE???

Shocked Laughing

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Tue May 29, 2007 5:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Shocked Shocked Shocked I really gotta see this movie Laughing

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Wed May 30, 2007 12:26 am   Reply with quote         

glennhanna wrote:
marcoballistic wrote:
Nemesis is the only one I ain't seen, any good?

I enjoyed Nemesis. The director was the first to substitute a shaking camera (and have people pretend to react to getting shaken) to having the entire set shake rattle for real!!!

I was a bit shocked at all the dejah vu during the movie. Most noticable, It had a taste of the Wrath of Kahn through, even the ending kept with the same idea. Yes... Spock returns to the movie to save Picard's crew.... sacrificing himself and implanting his memories inside C3P0. You should check it out.

Spock doesn't return in this movie! C3PO is from Star Wars.

As for the set shaking for real, yes, they decided to build a totally new bridge on a hydraulic platform to make it move about, which in real terms is pretty pointless as you already had a perfectly decent Enterprise E bridge still in existence, plus there's nothing wrong with the good ole' camera shake, this "high tech" fancy hydraulic system was just a waste of valuable money which could have been spent elsewhere...

Yep it had a taste for TWOK, even the writer himself (who's a fan of ST) stated that he was "inspired" by TWOK, though he intended to add scenes and elements which would make this movie stand out... Along side the trimming down of several good scenes, ultimately led to this movie's deterioration... Evil or Very Mad

glennhanna

Post Wed May 30, 2007 7:27 am   Reply with quote         

Lord David wrote:

Spock doesn't return in this movie! C3PO is from Star Wars.

Sorry.... I forgot to add these "Emoticons" when making a joke. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Wink Wink Wink Razz Mr. Green Argh albino geek flower farao jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor brilsmurf dwarf

I didn't want to give away the ending on how the ship and crew is destroyed.... making this the last movie for this crew. Angel pig scratch Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

I might be joking on that ending.... or I might not be. Question Question Question Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Star Wars 30th Anniversary - Reply to topic