Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Of votes n quotes, comments and ego bends - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

blue_lurker

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:09 am   Reply with quote         

Of votes n quotes, comments and ego bends

(Flashy car pulls up to PSC park, out steps Bluelurker, looking splendid in his blue shorts blue flipflops and blue Hawaiian shirt…black bandana for a formal occasion. Dust off the floor and places the BINFORD 2000 soapbox on the floor and clears throat)

My fellow PSCer’s, I have been here for a little while now, never considered myself a great chopper but can hold my own on a good day, so think I can comment on most things PSC. Razz

I love this place…not ashamed to admit it. I love the atmosphere, contests, voting, forum and all the quirky strange people that visit and share here. It has become my first and last stop when on line; I sneak in and check things out when at work…it has all I want in one sweet package. I love this place. Smile

Not the best package it could be but I like it for what it is. Just like the people that come here, with their ides, egos, and eccentricities this place has its own persona. Like us it could improve in some areas, but like us I does not have to change to be what it is. With all the alias’s, banning's, vote scandals and open comments this place still offers us a place to come and look, post and learn. We don’t all agree we don’t all get on, that’s life.

With all the negative stuff going on, (I’m not going into details work it out for ya self), I thought it would be a great idea for a thread where we can mention the great positive things about PSC. So I’m gunna start things off and I hope others have the love and heart to follow on.
Smile

blue_lurker

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:10 am   Reply with quote         

I like the fact that after a shit day at work I know something hereis gunna make me smile Very Happy

Kansas

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:04 am   Reply with quote         

Yep...After much contemplation and taking a short break... I realize my day is not the same unless I check in and see if the community is thriving here. I've looked around the web and there is no place like PSC home.

So I clicked my heels 3 times and boom here I am... Yes, I found Dorothy with her underwear off again skipping down the yellow brick Road, but hey I can live with that. I suppose I can live with it all... cause the alternative would be a little saner yes, but definitely lonelier.

Thanks Blue for the thread. I hope many many more people join in. IN Quantum physics there is something to be said about enhancing that in which we focus on!

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:00 am   Reply with quote         

So do I kansas, wouldbe good to have some possitive responses...I wonder if ReyRey may pop in...bwhahahahahaha

Showcase

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:04 am   Reply with quote         

a whole lot of lovin' is what, we will give you
come on get happy
something always happens whennnever we're together
something something something something and something something
come on get happyyyyy

etc.

armogeden

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:14 am   Reply with quote         

i like the fact that even if your the least popular person on PSC, you will still get votes if your chop is good. honesty = good

Lrossa

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:40 am   Reply with quote         

cheers blue! Very Happy

i'm addicted to this place as well, where else can I get online soap operas! I mean come on, Showcases's continous rants, Chicken, Arc, Leif and the other daytime chat boys crass and obsence talk during the day, Nancers wonderful "put the men in their place" commentary....I love it and can't get it anywhere else. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

blue_lurker

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey Boss whay do you like mst about this site mate....oh yeah...dont you owe me a profile Q&A... Wink

jmh132
Site Moderator

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:45 pm   Reply with quote         

off-topic posts are being *gasp* deleted.
Continue here: http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4421

blue_lurker

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Damn it case put some bloody cloths on will ya...hehehehe...its not very big is it Confused

jmh132
Site Moderator

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:49 pm   Reply with quote         

I enjoy browsing through the creative entries and the collection of intreresting personalities that we have here.

my profile will be a part of the psc re-launch. In fact that one and the others will have their own section.

blue_lurker wrote:
Hey Boss whay do you like mst about this site mate....oh yeah...dont you owe me a profile Q&A... Wink

TheShaman

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:52 pm   Reply with quote         

Shocked Re-launch?!?!

I really like how this site continually updates itself to a bigger & better place..
yeah theres some Bitching/fighting but isnt that normal in a dysfunctional family? Laughing

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Shocked In fact that one and the others will have their own section. Shocked
wow...thank you... Embarassed

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:23 pm   Reply with quote         

What I Like About PSC
by evE

Well, I used to have a life, got together with friends and shunned my computer on weekends having been on one during the work week. Now my real life friends are jealous of all of you. Doh! Why did I go and blab to them that I posted images here? Why? Often they even ask about some of you...like "Is (enter any name here) mental?" or "Are all Brazillians, Canadians & Brits crazy?" or "What's a Leif?" and my favorite, "Does anyone there work for a living?" And...AND when they say those things, I hold my head up high, look them straight in the eyes and mumble "uh, yep!" Then they usually laugh at me and offer me more drugs...j/k = just kidding Very Happy

There's just too many good things to say about this place.

In fact if I suddenly stop posting or making silly comments, you can assume I've died (probably tragically). You may send donations to me...errr....my daughter who will spend it frivilously. Razz

Love you guys! Hug

Oh, one thing--please don't rub in the fact you're 15 years old and can out PS me, ok? 'Cause it hurts.

jefflang007

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Theres the Ausi spirit. You go True Blue!!

oh and who do you have to screw to get a new avatar? I always get left out!

http://www.langmark.com

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Of votes n quotes, comments and ego bends - Reply to topic