Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - I'm Mad and I'm not Gonna Take It Anymore - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

ReyRey

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:52 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
ReyRey - you and I have NEVER been in a contest together, but I gotta tell ya: YOU'D BE TOAST!!!

You know how I know that???

You JUST DON'T CHANGE YOUR AVITAR OFTEN ENOUGH!!! It is a sure sign of LAZINESS around here and LAZINESS leads to lack of COMMITMENT and lack of COMMITMENT leads to never deciding if the toilet roll should spin out from the BACK or the FRONT of the roll, and THAT leads to NASTY BATHROOM EPISODES which in turn leads to faulty HYGENE and EVERYONE knows that if you got POO FINGERS you can't CHOP WORTH SHITE!!!!!

Therefore, *ehem!*, I would wipe your bottom.

IF

we were ever in a contest together.

*cough*

*THUMP THUMP!!*

Is THIS THING ON???

Hello?

Anyone??

*cough cough*

Oh, excuse me a moment - I have to go add one thing to something... Embarassed

uuuuuuummmm.... Don't you have to chop something before you could be in a contest?? Shocked Confused Laughing Laughing Laughing
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Did you say you would "wipe" my bottom??? Shocked Shocked

ReinMan

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Hand me an axe. Come on. I DARE you.

I'll find SOMETHING to chop around here!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

blue_lurker

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:10 pm   Reply with quote         

God damn caniadianens 'eh' just cause they got lumberjacks they think they can chop any think 'eh'....got news for ya shanookdude...(Some one check spelling on that for me please)
Lumberjacks eat spam and where suspenders and bras and hang around in bars...
(Every body now)
oooooooh he's a lumberjack and he's ok
he sleeps all night and he works all day

anfa

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey Rey, YOU SUCK!!!!!!!
ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS!!!! Laughing

ReyRey

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:40 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Hey Rey, YOU SUCK!!!!!!!
ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS!!!! Laughing

How's my Laptop computer working??
ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS!!!!ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS!!!!ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS!!!!ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS!!!!ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS!!!!ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS!!!!ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS ANFAPANTS!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Granulated

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:56 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
I'm Pissed!!! I entered a picture in the sheep contest. http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/121057/votes.html
I did not do a great job, it was a lame idea that only I understood, I even threw in a bunch of PSC logos to add that extra something! (kiss ass) Well, the reason I am pissed is because I did not get a lot of votes and I did not win!! Do you people know WHO I am??? I am the ReyRey! I deserve votes just for being me! It does not matter if it was any good. That's it!! I quit!! I'm leaving!
(Starts to cry, looking around with one eye to see if anyone is watching.) Don't you people care??!!! ( Nobody seems to care. He walks away rejected knowing he'll be back tomorrow.) Wink
..........Yes....I'm just being funny. Wink (at least, I think I am Shocked )

Irony cake with a double irony cream filling.

armogeden

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:57 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:

I tried the "chat" thing. No body would talk to me. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

They're just not listening. Didn't stop chopper.

To reclaim all that lost attension, maybe you should start a controversial argument with arc and make sure it ends with the mods deleting all evidence that it ever happened.

bigbuck

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Oscar

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:10 pm   Reply with quote         

that image sucked anyways... now beat it.

Laughing

ReyRey

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:16 pm   Reply with quote         

finestcall wrote:
that image sucked anyways... now beat it.

Laughing
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Twisted Evil

MindGraph

Post Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:30 am   Reply with quote         

who is this guy who after saying his name.....has to say it again. Who is this guy who calls himself Rey.................Rey? Well although you have to quit please come back for donuts tomorrow...ok? Shocked

ReyRey

Post Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:04 am   Reply with quote         

MindGraph wrote:
who is this guy who after saying his name.....has to say it again. Who is this guy who calls himself Rey.................Rey? Well although you have to quit please come back for donuts tomorrow...ok? Shocked

Did someone say Donuts???!! compress cheers Hug

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Did I just actually see a Reinman appearance here and in a few other threads? Is it true?

I thought he quit the site awhile back....

Post Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:59 pm   Reply with quote         

nancers wrote:
Did I just actually see a Reinman appearance here and in a few other threads? Is it true?

I thought he quit the site awhile back....

You Stoopid Beeyotch (who I still grudgingly love dearly) - you are quite right and quite wrong at the same time.

1) yes - I've been "around'

2) I've never quit - I've taken some time-outs

3) I'm in a pissy mood as of late

4) your back rub will definately help with point #3 above

5) sorry I called you stoopid

CurrentlyAppearingReinMan

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - I'm Mad and I'm not Gonna Take It Anymore - Reply to topic