Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Happy Fathers Day!!! - Reply to topic

ReyRey

Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:56 am   Reply with quote         

Happy Father's Day to all you Fathers out there. I always thought this was the corniest holiday. But this year it means more to me than ever. This year I was diagnosed with Leukemia. (Many of you already know.) Just hearing my children call me Daddy gives me all the reason I need to keep fighting for my life. My children are 3 and 5. I want to see my children get married. I want to meet their children and help them and teach them and be their freind.
I want to live! I want to be a good father and husband and maybe a grandpa. But most of all......I want to be around to kick all your asses at the future H2H contests!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Or at least until I get 18 more votes and hit 10000! Very Happy Happy Father's Day to all my PSC Friends!!!!

Patre

Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:05 am   Reply with quote         

Thanks Rey, and all the very best to you and your family!

Heinlein

Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:09 am   Reply with quote         

Thank you Rey Rey, as a a Father of Four, Fathers Day is very special to me.

My oldest daughter is taking me to a ball game today Very Happy

ReyRey

Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:12 am   Reply with quote         

Heinlein wrote:
Thank you Rey Rey, as a a Father of Four, Fathers Day is very special to me.

My oldest daughter is taking me to a ball game today Very Happy

A ball game??!! Wow!! So far I got to sweep the floor and make my own breakfast! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:49 am   Reply with quote         

Well it's not Father's Day here... (it's in September, though Mother's day is on the same Sunday as it is in the US... weird eh? Wink) anyhow... happy Father's Day... I guess... Confused

Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:51 am   Reply with quote         

Thanks ReyRey!! Smile
Happy Father's Day to you! Enjoy! Very Happy
But sorry to say that... you'll never kick my ass in future H2H! Wink

Mir

Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:06 am   Reply with quote         

Happy father's day to you guys and make sure you spend as much time as you can with your children. It is father's day here in Malta as well and my son has taken his father fishing. Isn't it funny how roles reverse as the children grow older. My son was 21 on June 1st.

splodge

Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:16 am   Reply with quote         

hi mir, i lived just outside Valletta as a very young kid, daddy in the RAF.
just got a father days text from my daughter, and an email from my son, i'm a happy father now Smile

good luck with all that reyrey, i'm quite ill myself, but i've already done that stuff

Hallcross Toots
marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:36 am   Reply with quote         

Happy F-Day Rey, and to all other Daddy-o's Very Happy I got a great slap up meal cooked my my missus and my son today while my little daughter laughed alot and dropped my apple sauce Laughing

woo hoo Laughing

Marx-Man

Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:59 am   Reply with quote         

happy dad's day Razz

Mir

Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:09 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
hi mir, i lived just outside Valletta as a very young kid, daddy in the RAF.
just got a father days text from my daughter, and an email from my son, i'm a happy father now Smile

good luck with all that reyrey, i'm quite ill myself, but i've already done that stuff

Oh that's great you should come for a visit Splodge! Great place for a holiday here.

MindGraph

Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Thanks Ray..with your comments you made my Fathers Day even more meaniningful. I woke up and my youngest who was excited about Fathers day last night came downstairs this morning and got sick and has been pretty much out of it since then. I realize how much they make your life and how proud I am to have the opportunity to be a dad. After our plans got dumped because of my little one my older daughter took me out for breakfast and my son (who both my oldest are stepchildren but I try not to refer to them as that since they feel like my own) wrote me a beautiful letter which made my day:
You taught me alot. Thanks for being in our life. You were how I wish things with my dad turned out. Even though I have a dad honestly I can say you've been more of a dad to me than I think he'll ever be. Thanks again and love you much.
Been a good day.
Happy fathers day!

ReyRey

Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:47 pm   Reply with quote         

MindGraph wrote:
Thanks Ray..with your comments you made my Fathers Day even more meaniningful. I woke up and my youngest who was excited about Fathers day last night came downstairs this morning and got sick and has been pretty much out of it since then. I realize how much they make your life and how proud I am to have the opportunity to be a dad. After our plans got dumped because of my little one my older daughter took me out for breakfast and my son (who both my oldest are stepchildren but I try not to refer to them as that since they feel like my own) wrote me a beautiful letter which made my day:
You taught me alot. Thanks for being in our life. You were how I wish things with my dad turned out. Even though I have a dad honestly I can say you've been more of a dad to me than I think he'll ever be. Thanks again and love you much.
Been a good day.
Happy fathers day!
Wink

J-Jay

Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Happy Dad day to all.

Procyon
Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Happy happy fathers day!!

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Happy Fathers Day!!! - Reply to topic