Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Leaving comments - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

lancoma

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:29 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Lancoma, there's no one stopping you from going back to that image and saying ya didn't mean to be so harsh.
Rolling eyes at such a minor infraction is more rude than
what yer rolling yer eyes at.
We have older, better known people that make far less polite comments than just "BAD" everyday. Nobody rolls their eyes at them cause they're guaranteed votes.
And it's ok to mention ya got a private message, I dunno why that is supposed to be a secret Rolling Eyes

I sad that I will be more polite on the second or third page of this topic.
And I really don't remember when did I roll my eyes here on anything.

Feel like in Twilight zone again Huh..

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:32 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
cherylm329 wrote:
In my experience here, I think getting to know the people and making a rep for yourself gains more votes than not. Of course, the images play a role, but not as firmly as one might think. Look at every persons vote count when they first started and look at it now, evidence is every where, haha. Shocked

Maybe that's because they have improved since being here?. Wink

I was being sarcastic Razz Kind of hard to pick that up on here, huh? Laughing However, you did have some good images in the beginning that got low votes, now that I looked Razz

ReyRey

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:38 am   Reply with quote         

lancoma wrote:
ScionShade wrote:
Lancoma, there's no one stopping you from going back to that image and saying ya didn't mean to be so harsh.
We have older, better known people that make far less polite comments than just "BAD" everyday. Nobody rolls their eyes at them cause they're guaranteed votes.
And it's ok to mention ya got a private message, I dunno why that is supposed to be a secret Rolling Eyes

Stevster

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:41 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
lancoma wrote:
ScionShade wrote:

ScionShade

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:49 am   Reply with quote         

*sigh* I meant people rolling their eyes at YOU LANCOMA!

lancoma

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:54 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:

it's never too late to learn my english better Laughing

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:00 am   Reply with quote         

Stevster wrote:
ReyRey wrote:

Maybe that's because they have improved since being here?. Wink

Rey speaks the truth. Take a look at how my entries have evolved over the past year. The proof is in the portfolio.

same with mine.

but hey!
I've got the popcorn all ready... if anyones interested... beers chillin' in the fridge too! ...continue please.

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:12 am   Reply with quote         

I'll go for beer Please

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:18 am   Reply with quote         

[/img]

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:15 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
... Voks....I know..coming from me of all people, but could ya 'try' to sound like you're trying to be just a little polite?
I tried polite, I tried helping, I've worked my donkey off explaining obvious flaws - it's bloody pointless.

Just for the record - my criticism is usually addressed to fellow members with potential, who, I (sometimes naively) believe can benefit from my observations. More often than not I'm commenting on flaws in good entries (just ask Mr. Ballistic) which, come to think of it, should be considered as a compliment to the author Very Happy Wink

And, please, don't rush back to comments I've made on this or that entry just to prove me wrong. That's my wife's job.

Stevster

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:30 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:

So my emoticon was more rude than his comment?

lancoma

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Stevster wrote:
ScionShade wrote:

the difference is that you have attacking attitude and just trying to be supernal. I know I'm new here but that doesn't mean that one time in the future you'll not be kissing my ass to like you and give you a vote Laughing . you can also say something more polite without acting like a child with ten overriding 'rolleyes'

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:17 pm   Reply with quote         

lancoma wrote:
Stevster wrote:
ScionShade wrote:

the difference is that you have attacking attitude and just trying to be supernal. I know I'm new here but that doesn't mean that one time in the future you'll not be kissing my ass to like you and give you a vote . you can also say something more polite without acting like a child with ten overriding 'rolleyes' Laughing

I hate to break to you but I will never kiss your ass for a vote. I'm not sure you understand how I conduct myself around here. Maybe you should stick around for more than a couple of weeks before making waves.

I'm sorry my emoticons were attacking you. Laughing Is this better? flower flower flower flower flower flower

lancoma

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:22 pm   Reply with quote         

ops

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Stevster wrote:
I hate to break to you but I will never kiss your ass for a vote.

I knew you will say that Laughing

Quote:
I'm sorry my emoticons were attacking you. Laughing Is this better? flower flower flower flower flower flower

you learning sunny Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Leaving comments - Reply to topic