Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - COOLABORATION COMPETITION - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:23 pm   Reply with quote         

the202 wrote:
I would PM him directly, you are going to fall behind.
ok but how is that fair to us? via the directions/rules? when they say regestration dead line is tomorrow and the image will be released on friday the 13th?

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
the202
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:26 pm   Reply with quote         

It's based on Advantage, one week in advance. The idea is to get everyone posted by Friday - hence starting on Monday (5 day set up, 2 days for voting).

It's not totally clear in the rules but this is the first time for this type of event. Mightybeet can get you set up and logged on to the source.

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:26 pm   Reply with quote         

PLEASE NOTE! any PMs concerning the image for this contest should be filtered through Me. PLEASE PM Me FIRST regarding the upcoming image. any PMs sent to EVE will be forwarded to ME.

L@rue: I'm eating a bag of bbq chips and drink a cocacola
the202
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:32 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK, I'm in the event, I can't proctor the contest. Mightybeet has the source. You can confirm that with Eve.

He's likely having fun with you. Bless his heart. Smile

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:33 pm   Reply with quote         

the202 wrote:
It's based on Advantage, one week in advance. The idea is to get everyone posted by Friday - hence starting on Monday (5 day set up, 2 days for voting).

It's not totally clear in the rules but this is the first time for this type of event. Mightybeet can get you set up and logged on to the source.
well i don't have advantage and i didn't recieve an image or message and it says no ware about your status of having advantage that you can get the image sooner for this col chop if you have it i don't know if martex got it but i'm sure if he did he would have floated it to me to get to work on it as he has advantage.... so what gives?

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:35 pm   Reply with quote         

mightybeet wrote:
PLEASE NOTE! any PMs concerning the image for this contest should be filtered through the202. PLEASE PM HIM FIRST regarding the upcoming image. any PMs sent to me will be forwarded to the202.
so how many people have it? Question

the202
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:38 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm not sure, there are quite a few people signed up. Have you got together with Mightybeet?

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:39 pm   Reply with quote         

ya see... the real problem is that the202 didnt buy monster cable so his picture is coming in a little fuzzy. ya cant just say "i ll make my own cable" now a days. maybe back when radio shack sold milk but that was years ago. now you ll need to spend that extra $100 for that cable. but to answer yer question bout the source...

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:43 pm   Reply with quote         

the202 wrote:
I'm not sure, there are quite a few people signed up. Have you got together with Mightybeet?
no i havent as i was following the rules as stated. havent heard from eve or any one else. i know that this chop doesn't effect stats or what not but i now feel left out and i can't speak for martex status but we have been working together non stop on our team image so could someone please throw a dog a bone!!!

the202
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:44 pm   Reply with quote         

mightybeet wrote:
ya see... the real problem is that the202 didnt buy monster cable so his picture is coming in a little fuzzy. ya cant just say "i ll make my own cable" now a days. maybe back when radio shack sold milk but that was years ago. now you ll need to spend that extra $100 for that cable. but to answer yer question bout the source...

See my point NOGOODSK8RPUNK, he's just pullin' your leg. If you send her (Eve) a PM, you'll be all set. Not to mention anyone else who might have just signed in...it's "Eve"

(Don't forget to include your team name, followed by your team number)

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:48 pm   Reply with quote         

the202 wrote:
I would PM him directly, you are going to fall behind.

heh...heh...that Mightybeet...what a card... jocolor

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:51 pm   Reply with quote         

the202 wrote:
mightybeet wrote:

See my point NOGOODSK8RPUNK, he's just pullin' your leg. If you send him (the202) a PM, you'll be all set. Not to mention anyone else who might have just signed in...it's "the202"

(Don't forget to include your team name, followed by your team number)
well are you pulling my leg mightybeet? if so you know i charge for that kind of thing....

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:53 pm   Reply with quote         

if legs are to be pulled then monkeys should have telescopes.

the202
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:56 pm   Reply with quote         

mightybeet wrote:
if legs are to be pulled then monkeys should have telescopes.

You say that like it has nothing to do with the Prophecy!

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:57 pm   Reply with quote         

i call a bluff...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - COOLABORATION COMPETITION - Reply to topic